Bebop's Attic(ft. Shinies, Legendaries, Breedables)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and sure we can do that :)
Hi Kanon90 , I already cloned the jirachi ! I am ready to trade now if you are ok with it ! My FC is 0748-2984-7714. IGN: CJ . Btw do you have a proof copy of the tapu lele, just in case i need in future for trading !

Hi Kanon90 , I already cloned the jirachi ! I am ready to trade now if you are ok with it ! My FC is 0748-2984-7714. IGN: CJ . Btw do you have a proof copy of the tapu lele, just in case i need in future for trading !
Yet to clone it myself since my friend isnt available atm but will be soon. I do have the proof but should warn you that for PS WiFi this proof wont be enough if you plan on trading it there(they want more details which is irrelevant to me or the user that provided the Lele).

Yet to clone it myself since my friend isnt available atm but will be soon. I do have the proof but should warn you that for PS WiFi this proof wont be enough if you plan on trading it there(they want more details which is irrelevant to me or the user that provided the Lele).
orh okk ! ahha isit the one u talking about ? Ok let me know again if is cloned ! If u need the proof for jirachi, i have it as well !

Last edited:
Hey hey! Interested in your net ball HP fire dragalge and fast ball HP rock Typhlosion ^-^
Please feel free to take multiple pokes if you're interested since it's a trophy mon c:

Hello Kanon90. I am interested in your Lutet Lugia if you have the ability to clone it at some point. Also mad respect for giving your Lugia such a well thought out nickname.
I am interested in your Shinta Scizor, your Solomon or Earendil Slowking, Nojiko Milotic, Sakurajima Camerupt, Project 2501 Porygon2, Dai-Gurren Metagross, Laputan Golurk, Beatrice Blissey, and your shiny dewpider, bergmite, dratini, and anorith.
Can you nickname the shiny dewpider, bergmite, dratini, and anorith? If you can can you give them the following nicknames:
dratini= Bag of... (the dots are part of the nickname) Its referring to Bag of Dragonite from Earthbound.
dewpider=Araquaphobia
Bergmite=Valak Mtn. For Valak Mountain from Xenoblade Chronicles
Anorith= Coconut Crab or Heavy Lobster. for the largest crustaceans in the world and a classic boss from the Kirby Franchise respectively.
I want the anorith, bergmite, dewpider, and dratini at level 1 plz. Thank you.

I apologize for making such a long list. I just wanted to make mention of all the pokemon I was interested in. I also have an HP Ice Modest Heatran at level 72 nicknamed Doug that I can trade you. But can you clone it and then trade it back to me? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello Kanon90. I am interested in your Lutet Lugia if you have the ability to clone it at some point. Also mad respect for giving your Lugia such a well thought out nickname.
I am interested in your Shinta Scizor, your Solomon or Earendil Slowking, Nojiko Milotic, Sakurajima Camerupt, Project 2501 Porygon2, Dai-Gurren Metagross, Laputan Golurk, Beatrice Blissey, and your shiny dewpider, bergmite, dratini, and anorith.
Can you nickname the shiny dewpider, bergmite, dratini, and anorith? If you can can you give them the following nicknames:
dratini= Bag of... (the dots are part of the nickname) Its referring to Bag of Dragonite from Earthbound.
dewpider=Araquaphobia
Bergmite=Valak Mtn. For Valak Mountain from Xenoblade Chronicles
Anorith= Coconut Crab or Heavy Lobster. for the largest crustaceans in the world and a classic boss from the Kirby Franchise respectively.
I want the anorith, bergmite, dewpider, and dratini at level 1 plz. Thank you.

I apologize for making such a long list. I just wanted to make mention of all the pokemon I was interested in. I also have an HP Ice Modest Heatran at level 72 nicknamed Doug that I can trade you. But can you clone it and then trade it back to me? Thank you.
Yo mate hi, I can trade some of those and can nickname them. Lutet too I can trade but you cant trade it after(its NFT) since its a personal project of mine.
I already got the Heatran, just have forgotten to update the 'Looking For' part.

I had no intention of trading your Lutet after I get it, as I cherish all the nickname pokemon I have. We can trade tonight at 9:00 pm if that works for you. My FC is 1478-4766-5437 and my in game trainer name is Rave.

I had no intention of trading your Lutet after I get it, as I cherish all the nickname pokemon I have. We can trade tonight at 9:00 pm if that works for you. My FC is 1478-4766-5437 and my in game trainer name is Rave.
Sure I think we can trade at that hour. Take Lutet plus four of the mons you mentioned for free.

The four Pokémon I want are shiny dewpider, anorith, dratini, and bergmite each given a nickname.
Dewpider nicknamed Araquaphobia
Anorith nicknamed Heavy Lobster
Dratini nicknamed Bag of... The dots are part of the nickname.
Bergmite nicknamed Valak Mtn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)