'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Ok so

I am town

But I am very bad and don’t even have time here, if extension is possible I would love one but even then it’s shaky

I’ll place this vote here
Lynch yeti

Sorry for my ass playing

My pitch only consists of me and ms not being a pair, I wanted dusk yeti to be same alignment and still find it hard to think otherwise but from my POV it has to be yeti sooo

I think that there are cases of distancing from ms and yeti such as the blobs thing that ms never followed up on and just randomly said then yeti comes in and blobs on early posts

In contrast ms tried to push me as a misslynch when he was getting pressure

I have been shaky on my ms read as I went from scum to town to scum for p whack reasons but I hav been trying my best

Hope this answers shit

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
this is a prewritten post

i already know if this game is going to be a town loss it's majorily my fault. i 100% know i should've been here years ago. something extremely unfortunate back home happened that i needed to focus on more yesterday than trying to think about this. otherwise i don't have an excuse.

so im going to make a giant post less than 4 hours before deadline. not like that's going to work right? but i've already exhausted a lot of mental energy atp.

TEAMS:
from my pov; the only teams that make sense are:
dle/yeti
yeti/vooper
dle/vooper

the reason being is i don't think jalmont as scum would act the way he has d1 and d2 wrt not doing anything most of the day- if he's scum i think it's just safe to assume the loss is already made. his confirmation post is made a few hours after the game is confirming- it either means scum approved of the plan very early or he's just not scum. i think it's more like the latter; i feel like his team would want him to try harder as another person to blend in with. his frustration late d4 feels a hell of a lot more genuine than it did in reinf; and the only jalmont team that i feasibly see is jalmont/yeti which isn't being voted anyway and i probably wouldn't make the vote towards

individually:

yeti: had some really good posts early on that made me initially tl them at first; including calling out metal sonic's shift changes and pressuring weird posts that they felt other people had made(including my own which is where they stood out to me). their d1 seemed fine as a whole; they had a good reason to call out metal sonic which felt authentic. their d2 also seemed good just as duskfall's did; but their tunnel on moody -> former hope felt weird to me and pinged me? the other thing is that post about metal sonic d1; "he felt really bad and not scum" could've been made in order to dissuade early scum reads softly in order to make sure her partner slipped past d1 assuming yeti scum. it seems like yeti has been operating under tunnel vision- their insistence that their interactions clear them is i feel less valid than my own but also has the confidence that i agree with lmao

DLE: sort of a nonfactor in the earlier days of the game; all i remember from his d1 was his push on josh which i disagreed with; his early tl on metal sonic and his filler opening that pinged me. his late d1 makes little sense; he pushed josh after only reading his towngame- i think that while "yes it might be weird that he pushed josh only to nk him" metal sonic could have been scared of a ms push and advocated for the kill as well as josh being a universal tr at this point as DLE's not the only one in charge of the nk. D2 was mostly gone; had a weird late vote on metal sonic of which if he had a partner earlier on the wagon it would've made sense to vote with them. D3 and D4 has a huge tunnel push on fh -> me which just seems completely weird as it sort of tosses out most of the game's implications that nuxl v metal sonic isn't svs; but i think my activity atp isnt doing me any favors to rescind that idea so that's just totally my fault.

he seems to not understand my meta that well especially since he's hosted my game and seen my trains of thought- no, scum nuxl doesn't completely disappear and i mentioned i wasn't scared of posting as scum anymore by mylo/lylo of last game- this also ignores my d1 of this game where i was BY FAR the most active person in the game, and my d2 where i didn't completely disappear. this game has become completely apathetic around an almost universally set poe since d3(fh, moody, dle). no, scum nuxl doesn't make kills that try to implicate other parties; he does so to make others less threatening towards his position.

vooper- thought they had a pretty decent opening in hindsight; while it wasn't really that great it was less stiff than what i envisioned to be scum vooper. later during d1 makes a post calling every argument(fh/om, ms/nuxl) tvt which is strange? FH/om flipping town makes it less strange in retrospect. d2- metal sonic spews including vooper in his team with yeti/duskfall; and his "theoretical" vote on metal sonic feels more genuine than it is actively. only team i could really see from them d4 was former/vooper; but dle/vooper is the only other option that makes sense as well.

DLE/vooper-
the only real reason connecting these two is DLE's extremely early town read on vooper- which can probably be done as either alignment, and vooper's continuous townread on DLE early in the game before shifting DLE under his poe. metal sonic d2 generally only includes one of these two in his spew per poe; which i suppose makes sense wrt how metal sonic historically treats his partners. however, vooper includes dle in his late poe which is strange- and does a dle/vooper team really have the grounds to last until lylo to try and implicate me through other parties? like does dle/vooper; from vooper's side; disclose the possibility of nuxl/3p1k when it's not a totally unreasonable agenda to push by lylo?

yeti/vooper-
this one makes the least sense to me. yeti's d1 poe includes both ms and vooper very early- at number 2 and number 4ish respectively; and after fh's mislynch seems to be the one pushing this slot the most.

there's another thing about nuxl/vooper and yeti/vooper teams that people aren't thinking about- if me or yeti have vooper in our team we not only have control of the nightkill but we have control of d4's lynch. in this case; why do either of us go ahead and kill off former instead of saving him for d5 where we can easily paint former/vooper through a jalmont and the other of yeti/nuxl who's ready to tunnel former and secure his death d5. why do we go to FH first d4?

dle/vooper is locked into voting out fh. nuxl and yeti vooper teams have more leeway and it seems like a harder way to close out the game by voting out fh first.

which leaves dle/yeti? at a glance it means this team 1. bussed metal sonic d2- which would be the only team that has both their votes on ms (outside of like, hypothetical nuxl/yeti) and 2. had a similar push onto fh d4 meaning that their votes were on the same person.

i think in hindsight both of yeti/dle haven't really interacted with each other all game? yeti has made a few posts brushing off dle as "he could be iDLE or scum idk but im going to tunnel on moody now" and pushing that through might defend their partner in this way. can't recall DLE making a yeti read early in the game but they've had little interest voting each other all game which is nai at best. i think that's the thing to pinpoint out here though- they both mainly just focused their attention on slots moody and fh past d3 which just feels weird? yeti has sort of dodged my qs a bit late d2 as well. living to lylo is a point id make as scum or town but i reiterate it anyway- it seems sort of weird that dle opens with it up out of the gate to frame specifically nuxl/vooper.

iunno. i think it's just dle/yeti more likely than dle/vooper. yeti/vooper makes no sense just as nuxl/vooper makes no sense either- and DLE's insistence that he should get glorious towncred for including himself in a poe that at that point was unlikely to be followed regardless as well as the fact that nuxl v metal sonic could entirely be svs is :? alas.

the partners of dle is probs just more of an incident that i feel dle is scum moreso than that they're both scummy together.

idt I've written anything this long in a game before but these are just my thoughts and i sort of felt yelling at dle made the argument completely pointless. sorry this came in extremely late, and that i have nothing i wish to justify this with.

Nuxl

i almost want to just vote dle because yeti vooper isn't a team heh but that does literally nothing wrt plurality esp if vooper says he has no time here

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yhe wall

I am still at work then will be at an appointment until about 4:30 so I will be here the last 30 min of day but I cant read or respond to a wall until then

Nuxl

sorry man i do realize ragging on u for being not here is not the coolest because u def could be going through stuff right now. thanks for coming back at least
no it's ok i understand. i realize my activity has been total shit and i should get ragged for something i should be committing towards

Nuxl

in any case now that i have to entertain this (well; not that i didn't think it anyway: i felt that dle/vooper and dle/yeti were both plausible teams and this crossvote is just an extension of it)

nuxl/vooper may make sense for tonal/awol reasons but i also don't think i would ever let vooper kill FH d4(hell; couldn't he just have not shown up at all? from either a yeti/vooper or nuxl/vooper perspective) when it seems as if FH was the easier push d5 considering the amount of people voting him d4(assuming alignment).

Nuxl

do you really really think that yeti is mafia
i think yeti's recent days has looked worse than earlier days and im currently isoing to see if something pings me incredibly hard- if yeti is mafia it's by extension with dle only which is why this specific crossvote bothers me LMFAO

i think their d2 interactions reflected positively but a lot of people they wanted to pressure early on in d2 were like moody and former and vooper and not metal sonic. i can see scum motivation for pushing more specific slots over leaving iDLE unnoticed but atp i think you can see motivation for everybody atp so im not going to hold that one much water

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ftr I still think the most likely team is dle viper but voting viper covers more possible worlds for me than voting dle does and I dont feel sure enough its dle viper to go the other way

Nuxl

Ftr I still think the most likely team is dle viper but voting viper covers more possible worlds for me than voting dle does and I dont feel sure enough its dle viper to go the other way
more possible words = just nuxl/viper from your pov right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)