'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

I still need to catch up on nuxl's new stuff today but I thought viper popping in with a "you must vote nuxl" when all game indications were pointing to that being suicidal since jalmont doesn't seem on board felt agenda-y for a pop in. which I already noted

beyond that I thought the responses to my questions from both of them were pretty good I was hoping for something more telling but didn't get much from that. Kind of just reinforced how I generally view viper's game and yeti's game, was hoping that one of them would start excusing aspects of "this is who I am" as being town indicative instead of nai and neither really did.
there's no time for this can you tell us who is mafia

I just really can't believe day 2 yeti is mafia. that just felt really real to me. I think if yeti is mafia then she played a good game and deserves to win. I always have to vote DLE here but that can't happen unless vooper comes back which doesn't seem possible. So I guess if I have the choice it's vooper which I'm sure is wrong but what can I do?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I just really can't believe day 2 yeti is mafia. that just felt really real to me. I think if yeti is mafia then she played a good game and deserves to win. I always have to vote DLE here but that can't happen unless vooper comes back which doesn't seem possible. So I guess if I have the choice it's vooper which I'm sure is wrong but what can I do?
if we both vote dle now we have plurality

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
it sort of tosses out most of the game's implications that nuxl v metal sonic isn't svs; but i think my activity atp isnt doing me any favors to rescind that idea so that's just totally my fault.
your activity merely reinforced my meta read on you going inactive in situations you don't want to make ties to other players

prior gameplay didn't change the fact that mechanically the players who benefit from a ms mislynch are you and fh, and ms doesn't do like this "cmon guys let's all vote X!!!!" if he isn't resigning. the tone was one where it felt really bussed, the fact that texas was like "wow I did all this talking about chances to move off ms and no one bit (except sort of rad)" reinforced that. the fact that you continue to spout this utter bullshit about d1 being the be all end all tone wise in you not being together is so intellectually dishonest and frustrating that you just have to always be scum here

your activity merely reinforced my meta read on you going inactive in situations you don't want to make ties to other players

prior gameplay didn't change the fact that mechanically the players who benefit from a ms mislynch are you and fh, and ms doesn't do like this "cmon guys let's all vote X!!!!" if he isn't resigning. the tone was one where it felt really bussed, the fact that texas was like "wow I did all this talking about chances to move off ms and no one bit (except sort of rad)" reinforced that. the fact that you continue to spout this utter bullshit about d1 being the be all end all tone wise in you not being together is so intellectually dishonest and frustrating that you just have to always be scum here
can you just tell me who you're thinking about voting. who you're number 1 guy is rn

Nuxl

your pov you have to think i am scum and i am the same way.

yelling at me about this does nothing. let's just crossvote and if we're both town we lose and we lost from the start of this day

Nuxl

Ya I mean I get from your perspective if you're town the opposite is true for you bc viper and I can never be teammates now
well technically it'd be same number of worlds ig but i lean towards dle in this conflict which is my personal dilemma

Nuxl

I didn't realize that you were on at eod yesterday giving viper advice

that's new
firstly, no, but i was there from the split so i would know if it was 3-3

secondly, it would mean i would communicate to my partner to show up on dl? doesn't that reflect badly? isn't leaving you alive at d5 objectively unoptimal for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)