Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow i can catch one in Soul Silver and breed it. Just le me know wich nature you want.
Oh, thank you! If you have a jolly or adamant one that'd be wonderful. Otherwise, the love ball and drain punch are mainly what I'm looking for.
I can offer you any of the pokemon listed in my thread. Or, if you have any other requests let me know and I'll tell you if it's possible.

Oh, thank you! If you have a jolly or adamant one that'd be wonderful. Otherwise, the love ball and drain punch are mainly what I'm looking for.
I can offer you any of the pokemon listed in my thread. Or, if you have any other requests let me know and I'll tell you if it's possible.
A friend ball Komala would be nice. I'll let you know as soon as it ready.

Looking for a HA Gible, if anyone has a spare? Don’t mind nature or ball.

Also need help evolving my Porygon if anyone has a spare 5 mins :)

I have this.
Awesome, thank you. I’m afraid I don’t really have much to offer; but if you’re still happy to trade my FC is 3111-0283-0837.
Please can you help evolve my Porygon at the same time?
I’m around for the next 3 hours or so, let me know when you’re free :)

Awesome, thank you. I’m afraid I don’t really have much to offer; but if you’re still happy to trade my FC is 3111-0283-0837.
Please can you help evolve my Porygon at the same time?
I’m around for the next 3 hours or so, let me know when you’re free :)
No problem for Porygon. You can give me competitive items, everstones or Kurt Balls.
I'm free until the end of the Week-end.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
In search of a cloner for the HA event Dialga in my thread. If anyone's able to help they're welcome to keep a copy of their own!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to get hold of a Zeraora? :psynervous:
It's a past event. The only methods of obtaining one would either consist in injecting a Wondercard or, you guessed it, trading for one.
I could offer you Christian's flawless RNG abused one or the other flawless one from my trade thread that was nicknamed "Leono" by RNG abusing the right savefile. You can have the one you like the most.

It's a past event. The only methods of obtaining one would either consist in injecting a Wondercard or, you guessed it, trading for one.
I could offer you Christian's flawless RNG abused one or the other flawless one from my trade thread that was nicknamed "Leono" by RNG abusing the right savefile. You can have the one you like the most.
Ah.. I just missed that event! Was hoping it would pop up again sometime... What would you like for the Christian one? :D

LF Skill Link on Shellder and a basic explanation on egg moves? Because they confuse me and it makes no sense as to why my Larvitar kept its egg moves but my Snivy didn't :/ Either a brief rundown of how they work or a pointer to a guide on-site is what I'm looking for :)

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF Skill Link on Shellder and a basic explanation on egg moves? Because they confuse me and it makes no sense as to why my Larvitar kept its egg moves but my Snivy didn't :/
I can get you a Shellder, give me 10 min so I can hatch it ^^ I'm not a native so I'll leave the explanation for someone with a better english than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)