NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

jalmont being part of a 4p mafia team means the mafia went at least 45 points into debt (25 if they for some reason took white flag) which is basically never the case here
jalmont can only ever be scum if he's the last one standing of a 3p team
this is obvious if you spend two minutes looking at the rules and running the numbers

To be fair the vote didn't count but I had scumread DS for quite a good chunk of that day
1) Priest is a terrible role, so mafia has no incentive to kill or pick them. I'm not being very useful either tbh. So no significance there. Blessed!
3) probably what I said above
So I made this post before the whole hannah voyeur thing, I understand that situations have been changed but I do think not posting this game at all would be worse to town, so here is my thoughts on DS, not putting into consideration anything that has been said about the voyeur:

I think DS is a fine lynch today. The way DS has made the reads for today raised a lot of question marks in my opinion, specifically how DS has listed what I think is a relatively safe scum team (which no one would objected) earlier of apricity, samoyed, drookez, sanjana while listing hannah as probably town even though she didn't do anything explicitly town/that different from others? (maybe because she townread DS?) and moodycloud "null" despite having a ton of content. It just seemed too safe, and list everyone in a position useful to their gameplay rather than their actual reads.

Not only that, but I also don't like DS reluctance today and posts like these:
"Everyones just been saying that im the lynch for today without even really EVER considering that I could actually be town."
just seem like an attempt to push the lynch away rather than focusing on explaining.
Sorry if my earlier posts were seem as annoying but I thought Priest was really boring negative utility and I'm kinda sad that I actually got it. So I just wanted to have some fun by softing and hoping someone picked it up :)

He's actually posted more useful stuff than I thought. My bad. Everything he has done (though limited) has been generally pro-town, and he has been generally right. He is also a priest role, which he says is useless to mafia, so he's probably clear. Then again, could be wifom.

He's actually posted more useful stuff than I thought. My bad. Everything he has done (though limited) has been generally pro-town, and he has been generally right. He is also a priest role, which he says is useless to mafia, so he's probably clear. Then again, could be wifom.
This seems like a town mediator post.

An updated role list (based on MoodyCloud's post after the massclaim)

Living players:
  • Samoyed: Fruit Vendor (+1)
  • CsYager: Public Vanilla: (0)
  • Drookez: Priest (0)
  • apricity: 1-Shot Gladiator (0)
  • Josh: Odd-Night Tracker (-5)
  • MewtwoHidden: Non-consecutive Night Commuter (-5)
  • Moody: Restless Spirit (-35)
  • Jalmont: Doublevoter (-45)
Confirmed Mafia:
  • DS: Universal Backup (-5)
  • XnadrojX: Even-Night Tracker (-4)
Last to claim: DS., Josh, XnadrojX, Sanjana, Tonithetourguide
dodged claiming : XnadrojX, DS, JALMONT

What does that mean?
The whole "town mediator" was more of a meme tbh, but they usually refer to posts that kinda reference what has been stated before in the thread, vague description of things that don't really contribute to the discussion and ending the post with a "ehh i mean it could be the other way round too". So basically just posts that seem useful but doesn't really contribute anything.

Living players:
Confirmed Mafia:
We can assume mafia has recruited a fourth member, since the only other way the mafia use a bvp (and spend 95 points) is by having MoodyCloud and JALMONT, leaving them with exactly 1 point left to spend on daychat. Unless chasing DS was a really expertly executed gambit by MoodyCloud, I doubt this has happened (oof gg MoodyCloud if this is turns out to be what happened)

Even if you think sam is scum you fucking leave him for last because if we lynch three scum and scum choose to nightkill and we get fruit from sam then sam is cleared

You must have realized this by now?

Living players:
Confirmed Mafia:
Mafia start with 85 points. Counting DS (-5), XnadrojX (-4), BVP (+10), and assuming 4 mafia (-80), mafia have 6 points left to spend. This assumes last night got rid of a BVP, and was not a 'No-Kill' action (No-Kill is a +3). It also assumes mafia use all of their points. Therefore possible teams are:

Josh (-5) and Drookez (0) + 1 daytalk
Josh (-5) and Samoyed (+1) + 2 daytalks, 1 roleblock, or 1 rolecop
Josh (-5) and apricity (0) + 1 daytalk
Josh (-5) and CsYager (0) + 1 daytalk
or
any 2 zero-point roles (0) + 6 points worth of daytalks (-1), roleblocks (-2), and rolecops (-2)
Samoyed (-1) and any zero-point role (0) + 7 points worth of daytalks (-1), roleblocks (-2), and rolecops (-2)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)