NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

this is totally town drookez unless his meta has drastically changed from when I last played with them. Vooper, what did you mean by "you know zol" when you read my slot for inactivity?
Trying to be active when my activity periods are roughly 14 pages of content apart is kinda annoying.

I must say Former Hope hijacking the thread is not making me feel happy, I think moderated posting is even more required when the game has a large PL to prevent games from turning into a shitstorm of the top 3-4 posters fighting each other and like 10 inactives watching.

I also agree with DS. when they say Former is confbiasing, their page 60-something arguments feel less like attacking the argument and more of some intense sidestepping. I barely skimmed through 70-75 though because I couldn't be bothered to read any more after trudging through pages 60-70.

Drookez meta is kinda just pop in, try to do something and end up looking even more fillery, then disappear. There was this time on PS where he was lurking for most of the day, then popped in to post a bolded question mark when he realized he was being lynched. Then left again. I'd say this is pretty normal for town drookez. That's the only inactive I have an opinion on though.
I'm not against lynching a lurker but I'm probably in that group plus Smogon meta hates lynching lurkers for some reason so I'm going with the DS/Former/Sam/SB lynchpool that you guys seemed to have agreed on.

Vote StealthBomber

I would probably consolidate on Sam though, since he seems to be the leading wagon rn but his posts just don't feel like they have the scum intent, especially his attitude towards the game seems incredibly contrary to a presumed agenda of self-preservation. Whereas going inactive is a very valid way to live for another day given how Former/DS is going to be a 20-page distraction.
I kinda leantown on DS based off D2 Tone, but I dont see any reason for scum former to continue going after DS. Probably TvT, both are acting very tunnel–y on one another, especially on the Former side
1. Said that in my voting post, I felt that SB going inactive there was the ideal scum play given how DS. and Former Hope was going to blast the thread with their arguments.

2. I was offline, deadline was 3 AM my time, I sleep at 10 PM. I also didn't really check Smogon for quite a while before bed so my last recollection of the thread was DS. and Former Hope still going at each other.

3. I think the people who hopped on right before it gained traction could probably be looked at, depending on DS. flip. If they flip Scum, those that hopped at the opportunity to push the wagon once it looked like it was gaining traction could probably be looked at. Everyone's talked about this already so I'm not going to go into too much detail pre-flip.

4. Both Former Hope and SB flipping Town kinda screwed with the lynchpool I had in mind (SB/Former/DS/Sam), I'm still not going to actively vote Drookez apart from consolidation. As much as I wanted to believe Former v DS was TvT, it doesn't seem that way now that SB and Former both flipped Town. I'm still hesitant on calling DS scum but I'll consolidate if I have to. Honestly I'd get an inactive/fillerer like Hannahh or Sanjana, which you also proposed previous day, but the "Kill everyone in DS/Sam/Former/SB" plan seems to have already been set in motion and it's probably best to not follow through with it. After that though, weeding out the inactives would probably be best since once those people die, activity would be low enough for current lurkers like me and toni to start participating more actively.
Vote Hannah

Yeah regardless of how bad my scumhunting abilities or my activity are, if this flips scum we get DS and if not we get hal would make sense to me mechanics wise
things of note from a jordan iso

depends on whether I think your refusal of FH's samoyed=>fh=>you thunderdome is indicative of you being scum and unwilling to trade for 2 townies or of you being scum and worried it'll be a 2 mafia for 1 town trade
blames hal for the counterwagon, doesn't mention nuxl
quick vooper iso from most recent :

calls out DS after reading the former/DS 1v1
"is looking at" samoyed/cs/xnadrojx, the latter for a meta read on zol's inactivity

did not seem to elaborate on that

d1 says he had a weird meta tr on hannah but is open to voting her
had a sr on bluedoom
wonders where oddish is (nowhere, it turns out)
gives sb side eyes
tr on hal (states he does not sr him, at least)
at first appeared to tr csyager and samoyed's posts
a few posts quoted for reference

not sure if i'll be able to make a post later tonight

jalmont is locktown. he is always town this game. this is jalmont's town game.

moody is very much town as well.

outside of these two, i have townreads on drookez, i genuinely don't believe that scum would choose fruit vendor as a role, and mewtwo feels town to me but i'm much less certain on mewtwo.

jordan is probably fine this game.

this is as much of a solve as I'll probably get this game MoodyCloud JALMONT
jalmont is locktown. so is hannah but under no circumstances listen to anything that comes out of her mouth
moody is very likely town

there would have to be some miracle of god that would force a lynch of one of those three people

i believe mewtwo to be town as well

leaving josh/ds/cs/sam/jordan/drookez

recall that we leave sam for last in any lynch order because his vendor is provable, so really we're looking for 4 in josh/ds/cs/jordan/drookez. I believe drookez to be town. So we lynch thru this group of josh/ds/cs/jordan, if josh is town then he gets mislynched but then we do sam last so it's ok and we have the mislynch

JALMONT Hannahh MoodyCloud MewtwoHidden Josh Drookez lynch ds today.
what about jordan did you initially feel was towny ?

Ok, so taking this page's posts into account,

Assuming:
1.) mafia don't spend 45 points, and
2.) priest is terrible for mafia (possible wifom?) and that everyone is right about drookez

Then the remaining lynch pool would have to be Samoyed/XnadrojX/Josh.
There is a slight possibility of:
1.) apricity gladiated DS to remove suspicion from himself
2.) JALMONT was bought as a 45 point role somehow (also removing suspicion)
3.) Everybody's wrong about drookez

Any of these would change the lynch pool, but for now it's safer for me to go off of Samoyed/XnadrojX/Josh
This is still my opinion, so I guess we should go with Samoyed/Josh next

For future reference

(day 1 samoyed/DS interaction)

gets into a spat with DS, ends up unvoting

(DS liked the post)

FH calls out DS' post as super scummy and votes him, which would be the start of a long adventure

D3 justification to ds' scum read on samoyed
For future reference

(day 1 samoyed/DS interaction)

gets into a spat with DS, ends up unvoting

(DS liked the post)

FH calls out DS' post as super scummy and votes him, which would be the start of a long adventure

D3 justification to ds' scum read on samoyed

All remaining players: (in order of increasing suspicion)
CsYager: (I can't vote myself)
MewtwoHidden: Very pro-town, out of everyone's poe
MoodyCloud: Was right about DS, drove her execution despite resistance, and pro-town
apricity: Gladiated DS, no anti-town actions (Potential wifom)
JALMONT: 45-Point recruit, unlikely for mafia (need to look into that)
Drookez: General consensus town, (needs more investigating)
Josh: Process of elimination (see above list)
Samoyed: Fruit vendor, consensus poe (save for last?)

Final Votecount

Bluedoom (4):
vooper, former hope, stealthbomber, mewtwo
samoyed (2): bluedoom, DS
Former hope (2): apricity, csyager
CsYager (1): Texas cloverleaf
Not voting (8): ZestOfLife, Nuxl, tonithetourguide, Drookez, Sanjana, moodycloud, Hannah, samoyed
samoyed not voting ds seems strange in hindsight, I'll have to do this ds/samoyed iso after all

Votecount 2.4

Steathbomber (7):
nuxl, xnad, apricity, former hope, Mewtwo, Ds, samoy
Drookez (1): moodycloud
Former Hope (1): Csyager

Not voting (6): tonithetourguide, Drookez, Sanjana, Hannah, vooper, stealthbomber
(the actual other lynch options were DS/samoyed)

Final Votecount day 3

Apricity (3):
Csyager, Ds, Hannah,
Ds (5): samoyed, xnad, jalmont, apricity

Not voting (5): tonithetourguide, Drookez, moody, nuxl, mewtwo

The day ends with no lynch

Night 3 begins and will end 7pm est April 27th
gladiator happened

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)