NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

A bell rang out at the town square, gathering the villagers together.

"Un ladro è venuto a casa mia ieri sera. Nulla è stato preso, ma questi sono stati lasciati indietro," the bell ringer said, presenting a gun and a folded piece of paper.

The crowd drew in closer, eager to see. "Quale stupido ladro lascia dietro di sé un biglietto?" "Eh? La nota è in inglese! Non riesco a leggerlo!" "Vedo due parole che conosciamo... Cosa Nostra!"

As most of the crowd reeled back in shock, one stepped forward and took the gun, brandishing it with a flourish.

"Quei bastardi mafiosi sono stupidi! Essi non sarà possibile ottenere il meglio di noi! Troverò loro e sparare quegli idioti!"

First Shot

Asek is the Gunbearer. Asek, you have 72 hours to shoot someone.

Deadline for First Shot is 6/8 at Noon CDT (UTC-5).

Also, what did you expect from flavor set in Italy? Perfect English?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

View attachment 178519
SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!
I really want to kill this guy for this post

Wheeeeeee

HYPE PL, lot of people I haven't played with before. Think I know who MagicVGirl is but idk if they're trying to keep it secret or not.

Is this your first game on Circus or your first game of Mafia overall WaterLily3? Either way welcome :raised_hands:

Vote: DS.
Because in this house we fear 200 page games.

Why is this?
Shot's ultimately up to Asek, we can only give suggestions.

On that topic, if someone decides to keep a track of everyone's votes (I would but I'm too lazy for that) does letting people have multiple votes in this case make sense, since people may have multiple shots they'd be ok with?

Also idk Asek that well, anything potentially AI from them getting the gun? Ik they're regarded as a v good player so my first thought was just that scum was like "The sooner Asek has the gun, the more likely he is to mis-shoot and leave the game."

hello. I do not know anybody here. let's talk though. I'll start: everyone, tell me who you are and why I should not end your life immediately if I'm given a gun
I am town
View attachment 178519
This seem weird vote: caffeineboost

hello. I do not know anybody here. let's talk though. I'll start: everyone, tell me who you are and why I should not end your life immediately if I'm given a gun
You shouldn't shoot me because that's poaching.
Probably.
Anyways, I don't THINK I've played mafia with any of you except the host, I've only played a single game on Smogon.
looking forward to shoo-making your acquaintance everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)