Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a shiny BR spiritomb they for trade (preferably not in a regular pokeball) ? i have shiny BR mons, rare ball females, etc. (i only have gen 6)

I recently bred myself a shiny Aron with egg moves. I also have a shiny aggron that I do not want now as it does not fit my playstyle and I am trading it away. I'm looking for a shiny kangaskhan with the moves body slam, stomp, crush claw, and counter. I cannot obtain such a kangaskhan on my own as my old Nintendo ds has stopped working. The aggron is competitively viable, I just do not prefer its build. Thank you very much in advance. If you can nickname the Kangaskhan can you name it Godmother Roo? Thanks.

does anyone have a shiny BR spiritomb they for trade (preferably not in a regular pokeball) ? i have shiny BR mons, rare ball females, etc. (i only have gen 6)
I do have a few shiny spiritomb. What is BR? What shiny mons do you have and can you nickname them?

Last edited:
I do have a few shiny spiritomb. What is BR? What shiny mons do you have and can you nickname them?
BR means "battle ready" (good ivs and nature for competitive use, usually level 100, etc.) i only have one shiny that i can nickname which is a shiny female frillish. the rest i have are not mine, so they cant be nicknamed unfortunately

I just checked and i have two shiny Spiritomb:
- Bold HA male with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread and egg moves Captivate/Destiny Bond/Imprison/Smokescreen (Dive ball)
- Adamant HA female with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread and egg moves Confuse Ray/Trick/Shadow Sneak/Pain Split (Dusk ball)
The male has the German name for the species (Kryppuk).

BR means "battle ready" (good ivs and nature for competitive use, usually level 100, etc.) i only have one shiny that i can nickname which is a shiny female frillish. the rest i have are not mine, so they cant be nicknamed unfortunately
What BR mons do you have? I am interested.

What BR mons do you have? I am interested.
gardevoir, ninetales, florges, lopunny, chansey and sylveon, all shiny and br! :)

I just checked and i have two shiny Spiritomb:
- Bold HA male with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread and egg moves Captivate/Destiny Bond/Imprison/Smokescreen (Dive ball)
- Adamant HA female with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread and egg moves Confuse Ray/Trick/Shadow Sneak/Pain Split (Dusk ball)
The male has the German name for the species (Kryppuk).
whichever one you don't want to keep! :) although, the male one sounds good, since dive ball looks good on shiny 'tombs!

mod edit: please don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of them have egg moves? I am interested in your florges. Is the ninetales kanto or alolan?
i only have gen 6, my ninetales cant be alolan lol. gardevoir has misty terrain. lopunny has thunder punch and teeter dance. ninetales has disable, hypnosis and power swap. sylveon and chansey have none.

i only have gen 6, my ninetales cant be alolan lol. gardevoir has misty terrain. lopunny has thunder punch and teeter dance. ninetales has disable, hypnosis and power swap. sylveon and chansey have none.
Oh right you said you had Gen 6 only *facepalms* sorry about that. Thanks for showing me what mons you have. I will have to decline unfortunately.

Looking for in gen 6:

- an HA female Karrablast in any Shop ball
- an HA female Spiritomb in a Dive and Luxury ball
- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.

Looking for in gen 6:

- an HA female Karrablast in any Shop ball
- an HA female Spiritomb in a Dive and Luxury ball
- a female Shieldon in an Ultra ball
- a female Phanpy in a Moon or Fast ball
I can offer many breedjects for these.

- a Modest or Timid RNG'd Diancie (regular color)
- a RNG'd Rash/Naive Deoxys (regular color)
- both Event Vivillon (RNG, modest or timid
I can trade TSV shinies or do breeding projects (in gen 6 or 7) in exchange for these.
I have just bred a female phanpy in a fast ball in response to your message. I am waiting to trade with you. What breedjects and TSV shinies do you have?

Hey guys. I am looking for a modest Cosmog. Before you ask "Why didn't you get one yourself?" I was a big dumb-dumb and forgot that I wanted a modest Cosmog, saving the game as soon as I get the CAREFUL natured Cosmog. If someone out there could do me a favour and give me such a Cosmog, preferably a level 5 Cosmog, I will be grateful and give you any pokemon I have that you want. If you give me the Cosmog, any pokemon you wish for that I own is yours. Thank you!

does anyone know how I can check dvs of Gen 2 Pokemon?
I caught a lv60 Lugia with the stats
HP 215
Atk 114
Def 176
SpA 131
SpD 207
Spe 152
I wonder if I should keep (I don't intend to transfer it)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
does anyone know how I can check dvs of Gen 2 Pokemon?
I caught a lv60 Lugia with the stats
HP 215
Atk 114
SpA 131
SpD 207
Spe 152
I wonder if I should keep (I don't intend to transfer it)
Greetings, mertyville, long time no see!

I can recommend you using Pokémon Showdown!'s teambuilder to reliably check DVs:

You will just have to pick [Gen2 Ubers] format under the "RoA Spotlight" header for Ubers and you're good to go!

You can also use this source to double check:

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with any of the following mons for my living dex? You can check my thread for any of these or ask if I have something! Thanks in advance!

Mew
Unown
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus

Marshadow

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with any of the following mons for my living dex? You can check my thread for any of these or ask if I have something! Thanks in advance!

Mew
Unown
Groudon
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus
Marshadow
Hey, I got a Xerneas if you want it.

Hey, I got a Xerneas if you want it.

Mew
Unown
Groudon
Kricketot
Manaphy
Genesect
Swirlix
Xerneas
Maractus
Marshadow
I have a shiny mew which I know is hacked/generated. Would that still be sufficient? I got it through wonder trade randomly so I do not care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)