Sword & Shield **Official news only** DLC Crown Tundra 22nd October

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
There are a lot of "Sonia why did you use a Max Repel" and "to be fair in the games if you don't move, no wild Pokemon will show up either" jokes floating around lol
This is actually a more positive hit rate than a lot of nature streams with fixed cameras. At least you have something happening every 4-8 minutes or so. I'm not really actively watching it, but I have it open.

Would y'all like me to produce periodical updates on the dex count or save it all for one big post at stream's end?
Might as well at the end dude.

I do feel sorry for the big Pokemon sites trying to cover an event of this magnitude. We've heard some galloping feet and a bunch of rustling plants so far, with not a huge amount of Pokemon interspersed. We'll just have to sit tight and see what happens. Definitely like the new marketing team for this game though!

Really disappointed by the lack of music. Really wanted something cool like Ten Carat Hill or Tallon Overworld from Metroid Prime 1.

Oh well, at least I got a nice wallpaper. Slightly concerned about that radioactive mushroom that looks like a Morelull.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Sorry I can't tell if this is joking or serious - do we know if this is Jigglypuff, a new Pokemon, or not sure either way?
it's very clearly not jigglypuff- it only even looks like it could be for this frame due to the angle, but it seems to be a 4-legged creature that sorta gallops. Watch the clip haha

Sorry I can't tell if this is joking or serious - do we know if this is Jigglypuff, a new Pokemon, or not sure either way?
1570206034100.png

Jigglypuff is completely pink. Whatever is behind the mushroom, isn't a Jigglypuff (or a regular one, that is).

My first guess was that it's a Wigglytuff... but Wigglytuff doesn't have a tail.

Both. the new mon appeared in that screenshot, but Jigglypuff's ear also showed up on that moment right in front of it.

I wasn't watching myself, someone (Can't remember who rn, sorry) caught that in the Discord and I reposted it here.

There's a new Pokémon, it has been glimpsed multiple times.

However, Jigglypuff also showed up for that one moment and photobombed the screenshot.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Both. the new mon appeared in that screenshot, but Jigglypuff's ear also showed up on that moment right in front of it.

I wasn't watching myself, someone (Can't remember who rn, sorry) caught that in the Discord and I reposted it here.

There's a new Pokémon, it has been glimpsed multiple times.

However, Jigglypuff also showed up for that one moment and photobombed the screenshot.
read my above post- that's the new pokemon, just at the right angle to where it almost looks like puff. unless I'm completely blind and missing the random jigglypuff.

I literally posted a clip of it lmao watch for yourself
here's an even more to-the-point one:
It's quite clearly a 4 legged creature running forwards on all 4s
I missed the edit with the clip.

Oh well, guess I'll hold that L.

Edit: Man, that one got me thoroughly fooled. Even knowing it's not puff and watching the new mon run at 0.25 speed, I still can't see anything but puff's ear. Good eye!

read my above post- that's the new pokemon, just at the right angle to where it almost looks like puff. unless I'm completely blind and missing the random jigglypuff.
It’s a Jigglypuff, seen from above!

If it appears to be a hose, maybe it’s a Kelpie? They’re basically water horses that try to drag people into lakes and drown them. (Question is, New ‘mon or Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)