13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
hey Nuxl can you change my alignment real quick so I can egt money from Hal?
hmmm

which is more fun for a game idea?

-Pay to Slay 2 where this time people are actually mafia and town instead of complete free agents
-Mafia where a small percentage of the players have their alignments/win conditions randomly change in the middle of the game; if they were scum and had their alignment change, their old scummates are not told about the change, etc.

unvote idk
maybe a fenrir lynch after all, I've got nothing

feel like there's probably scum in hal/dusk/texas if m2h is watcher and we flip a townie today, I've tried not to get too paranoid about it as I can't really read them and I expect them to get nk fast, but I think I'll need to reevaluate everything if we don't get anywhere today

I guess in hindsight m2h’s behavior makes sense if he’s playing like that on purpose to try and avoid attention. I didn’t even consider that

I’m thinking but feeling pretty paranoid right now. Idk I still don’t see moody or laurel which makes me think the mafia is in apricity’s town core which is a frightening thought. Might be a gg if the mafia is in ap dusk Hannah heal

I dunno I guess I would pick a Texas lynch out of all the options that seem to be on the table right. But again I’m pretty trash so I don’t know if I trust myself right now

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
hmmm

which is more fun for a game idea?

-Pay to Slay 2 where this time people are actually mafia and town instead of complete free agents
-Mafia where a small percentage of the players have their alignments/win conditions randomly change in the middle of the game; if they were scum and had their alignment change, their old scummates are not told about the change, etc.
*and if they were town before changing to scum, they are not added to the scumchat and the other scum don't know that the new person is scum and the new person still doesn't know who the scumteam is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)