SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

The pastebin is cool and all, but you didn't post anything about how the sizes of the Gigantamax forms vary. Does the Pokedex entries for the forms change when you catch a bigger one like in Monster Hunter? And what is the biggest each form could be?

Do you guys know what the stragaey guide comes with? Does it have all this info, like what spawns from raid locations? That pastebin is nice but i have no idea what each node there is and where they are

Edit: keeping this on topic, was looking and Dragapolt, and it does get dragon dance, which looks very nice. 120 attack and 142 speed means with just 1 it is outspeeding wverything plus hitting like a truck. Never thought they would make it that fast... this may be our gastest ghost type unless i am mistaken. A solid moveset is dragon dance, phantom force, dragon darts, and steel wing for fairys and ice types, plus it could raise your defence and if it does phew that will be hard to kill. It is surprising how little physicsl coverage moves it gets. Just normal attacks, sucker punch, and psychic fangs stick out to me.

As for abilities, all seem solid. Clear body is always good, and infiltrator is a great option with how popular screens are and sub. Dragon darts basically deals with subs but still. Cirsed body is good but it may be a bit too frail for it.

So honestly i am torn which ability i like more of the first 2...

Last edited:
He doesnt seem to benefit from weather that much. Dont think it gains many moves that get powered up, especially if you go physical. Special dragapolt you have flamethrower and fire blast for sunny day, and hydro pump and scald for rain.
I think he could fulfill a certain niche with Rain, with Specs Pump

aw dang, thanks have not actually played a poke game since gen 3 e.e
You'll be sad to find out that HAs can only be obtained by special means I am afraid.
Wild pokemon could get them via Dream World, Horde battles, DexNav and SOS chains amongst gens.
Dinamax pokemon can have HAs in gen 8.

Legendaries, starters and gift Pokemon, onlty via event. Itll take a while.

Combining Blunder Policy with the 50% accurate moves actually isn’t that bad because it’s win/win. You either land a powerful STAB move with 100% chance to cause a status, or you double your speed.

It turns Inferno/Zap Cannon into a one-time Agility and that can be all that you need if you play it right. The combination could well help these ‘mons viabilities a lot.
Yeah sure it's a 50/50 between a one-time agility and a pretty powerful move......except
1. The bet doesn't activate when you probably need it, or worse, activates when it would not be helpful (such as still being outsped by something that can kill you,
2. you lose your advantage when you switch out from things that can kill you 100% of the time,
3. this item is a one-off, and leaves you with an EXTREMELY risky low accuracy move which is of little use for most of the time, and finally
4. even with a speed boost that doesn't help with your accuracy so your move now loses your meaning.

It's just way too much risk and too marginal for use.

Yeah sure it's a 50/50 between a one-time agility and a pretty powerful move......except
1. The bet doesn't activate when you probably need it, or worse, activates when it would not be helpful (such as still being outsped by something that can kill you,
2. you lose your advantage when you switch out from things that can kill you 100% of the time,
3. this item is a one-off, and leaves you with an EXTREMELY risky low accuracy move which is of little use for most of the time, and finally
4. even with a speed boost that doesn't help with your accuracy so your move now loses your meaning.

I didn’t say it was the best thing since sliced bread though, I know its flaws lol.

I didn’t say it was the best thing since sliced bread though, I know its flaws lol.
My problem is that you make it sound like it's a 50/50 (well it's literally what you said), yet as quoted from somebody "it has been the worst trade deal in history"^tm
It simply is a poor trade with a highly situational payoff that might trigger at times where you don't want it to trigger. That's a huge nono and is impractical in the finest.

Definitely more of a fun gimmick item to mess around with than anything actually viable (like most items this gen minus the boots).

Any idea if we will need to get to level 100 to bottle cap? I'm going to have to use an in game team for the first competition so might not have time for breeding; certainly won't have a roster of perfect dittos

(apologies if this was answered elsewhere)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)