Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close to finishing my Pokédex, would anyone be willing to give me a couple of touch trades? Mainly need the two legendaries and sword exclusives. I have some apricot ball Pokémon and HA Pokémon.

Getting close to finishing my Pokédex, would anyone be willing to give me a couple of touch trades? Mainly need the two legendaries and sword exclusives. I have some apricot ball Pokémon and HA Pokémon.
I can help you. Do you have any shield exclusives? I only need a few more.

Just finished the game and I want to starting breeding mons, anyone got a spare good IV'd ditto I can have to kick-start this whole breeding process? Apologies for such a high ask on my part with nothing really special to offer.

Still seeking the following touch trades:

Flapple
Appletun
Aromatisse
Throh
Sableye
Runerigus
Poltegeist

Drampa
Dracozolt
Arctozolt
Arcovish
Dracovish
Silvally

And I guess a spitback of a Heal/matching ball Goomy

Offering:
Luxury Sand Rush Drilbur
Luxury Honedge w/ Destiny Bond/Wide Guard/Block
Common Sword exclusives
Fossilized Birds/Dinos
Bob's Food Tins
Random 4 IV mons from raids (most are in Poke Balls though)

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hello all!

I'm new and am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but I was simply wondering if there is still any way to get a legitimate Arceus in any of the games. I did a few google searches but only found events and such, so if anyone knows a way in any game including the very old ones please let me know!

Thank you!
no, only from event.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azure_Flute

Although some traders on here accept that RNG-abuse Arceus is okay with Hacked Azure Flute as long as you stated it.
Event only, none of which are currently running. Although we do allow injecting with disclosure (some restrictions apply; see our wifi rules), the Azure Flute is not included since that event was never released.

Bumping for a second time and really getting annoyed as digging duo has given me 4+ of every other stone and held item except what I'm after.
Lake of Rage also spawns some of the evo stones every day, if you haven't checked there yet.

Okay, now LF any solosis. And if someone could trade me the Shield doggo for pokedex reasons. Will trade back.

FT: Sword exclusives, Dreepy, Magikarp, Shellos, Darumaka, HA Corsola, Scorbunny, Ferroseed breedjects and TRs.

Kinda a shot in the dark, but after looking for 2 hours and coming up fruitless, I figured I'd try here.

LF: HA G-Farfetch-d, preferably in one of the special apricorn balls.

FT: Flawless HA Friend Ball Applins, HA Love Ball Corsola, HA Rookidee

Okay, now LF any solosis. And if someone could trade me the Shield doggo for pokedex reasons. Will trade back.

FT: Sword exclusives, Dreepy, Magikarp, Shellos, Darumaka, HA Corsola, Scorbunny, Ferroseed breedjects and TRs.
Hey I can get you Solosis. Any chance you’d be willing to do a touch trade with Zamazenta and Aromatisse?

Or can anyone do a touch trade for Zamazenta?

Seeking Snom or Frosmoth with its Hidden Ability (Ice Scales). Timid nature preferred, but not essential. Don't care about IVs, or what ball you caught it in. In return I can offer any of these:

Sassy Nature Snorlax with Curse and Thick Fat.
Hidden Ability Eevee (can use Nature Mints to give you the one you want, but don't have good natured Dittos yet).
Gigantamax capable Corviknight with Tailwind, a Relaxed nature and 5 perfect IVs
Gigantamax capable Centiskorch with 4 perfect IVs (Quirky nature, but again I'm happy to use Nature mints if you wish).

Seeking Snom or Frosmoth with its Hidden Ability (Ice Scales). Timid nature preferred, but not essential. Don't care about IVs, or what ball you caught it in. In return I can offer any of these:

Sassy Nature Snorlax with Curse and Thick Fat.
Hidden Ability Eevee (can use Nature Mints to give you the one you want, but don't have good natured Dittos yet).
Gigantamax capable Corviknight with Tailwind, a Relaxed nature and 5 perfect IVs
Gigantamax capable Centiskorch with 4 perfect IVs (Quirky nature, but again I'm happy to use Nature mints if you wish).
I can get you a HA Snow. Would you be willing to help me with a couple of touch trades?

Yeah no problem at all. Which of those would you like in exchange for Snom? Is this trading for evolution, or do you need to register version exclusives (I have Shield)? I have an Eiscue and Appletun.
Just to register a couple version exclusives. I need to register Zamazenta, Sableye, and Aromatisse. I would trade them back to you! Do you want to pm me and we can set something up?

Just to register a couple version exclusives. I need to register Zamazenta, Sableye, and Aromatisse. I would trade them back to you! Do you want to pm me and we can set something up?
I'll be able to get Aromatisse today (I'll trade you a Spritzee holding Sachet), but Sableye will be more tricky (it only appears in fog). I'll PM you to arrange a time when I have the stuff you need.

Still LF HA Hatenna. Nature and Iv’s are irrelevant as I’ll be able to breed a competitive one myself by just need one with the HA.

Still LF HA Hatenna. Nature and Iv’s are irrelevant as I’ll be able to breed a competitive one myself by just need one with the HA.
I have a handful of HA Hatenna (Bold, Modest, and Quiet). What do you have to offer? I'm looking for HA competitive pokemon (IVs don't matter as much), egg moves are a plus.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a Dream Ball Skorupi/Drapion in 6th/7th Gen (Preferably in 6th gen), I don't mind if it is a spitback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)