Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

cmt (just check the last page)

for

Hattenna
Toxel
Chewtle
I am really interested in your friend ball farfetch'd! Though I am more interested in appricorn balls, so the other 2 mons on your list aren't as appealing. But if you happen to have any other appricorn balls in reserve I can take pretty much anything in them, as right now I am just looking to fill my collection. I am not really picky.

I am really interested in your friend ball farfetch'd! Though I am more interested in appricorn balls, so the other 2 mons on your list aren't as appealing. But if you happen to have any other appricorn balls in reserve I can take pretty much anything in them, as right now I am just looking to fill my collection. I am not really picky.
i'll take toxel for farfetch then.

I have some apricorn projects in the work, so maybe you will see something you like in the future.

i'll take toxel for farfetch then.

I have some apricorn projects in the work, so maybe you will see something you like in the future.
I'd be happy to trade you the other 2 for any other appricorn projects you may do in the future. I'll get to work on toxel later today!

I'd be happy to trade you the other 2 for any other appricorn projects you may do in the future. I'll get to work on toxel later today!
they will be moon ball darumaka and level ball HA cufant, and HA heavy ball drillbur. These will take a while to completed since i haven't breed yet.

Update!

Applin

Bulletproof
Modest
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Sucker Punch
-Defense Curl
-Recycle
-Rollout

Bulletproof
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Sucker Punch
-Defense Curl
-Recycle
-Rollout

G-Corsola

Cursed Body
Bold
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Head Smash
-Confuse Ray
-Haze
-Destiny Bond

Cursed Body
Quiet
/0/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves:
-Head Smash
-Confuse Ray
-Haze
-Destiny Bond

G-Ponyta

Pastel Veil
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Hypnosis
-Double-Edge
-Morning Sun
-Double Kick

G-Darumaka

Inner Focus
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Focus Punch
-Hammer Arm
-Take Down
-Power-Up-Punch

Snom

Ice Scales
Timid
/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Struggle Bug
-Mirror Coat
-Bug Bite
-Fairy Wind

Falinks

Defiant
Jolly
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Tackle
-Protect

Cufant

Heavy Metal
Adamant
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Fissure
-Double-Edge
-Curse
-Slam

Rookidee

Keen Eye
Impish
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Sky Attack
-Tailwind
-Defog
-Roost

Impidimp

Prankster
Adamant
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Fake Out
-Confide

G-Farfetch'd

Scrappy
Adamant
/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

-Quick Attack
-Quick Guard
-Feint
-Counter

Last edited:
I can offer a breedject HA Koffing. I'm interested in a breedject of your Rookidee and/or Impidimp.

I also have HA Indeedee (M or F) and HA Pincurchin available, but not in Apricorn balls

I can offer a breedject HA Koffing. I'm interested in a breedject of your Rookidee and/or Impidimp.

I also have HA Indeedee (M or F) and HA Pincurchin available, but not in Apricorn balls
I am actually interested in all 3 of them. I can breed both the rookidee and impidimp for 2 of them. Is there anything else you'd want?

Hi, I notice that your Impidimp is Dream Ball but doesn't have it's HA. Do you have any Dream Ball HA Impidimps? I know its HA Pickpocket has zero competitive use especially compared to Prankster, but HA Dream Ball collecting is what I do so that's why I'm asking. On which topic; do you have any other Dream Ball Pokémon not listed? I might be interested in the Corsola.

Hi, I notice that your Impidimp is Dream Ball but doesn't have it's HA. Do you have any Dream Ball HA Impidimps? I know its HA Pickpocket has zero competitive use especially compared to Prankster, but HA Dream Ball collecting is what I do so that's why I'm asking. On which topic; do you have any other Dream Ball Pokémon not listed? I might be interested in the Corsola.
I'm sorry, I do not have impidimp with its HA. The one I caught didn't have it so mine is stuck with its normal one. as for other dream balls, I am working on a saybleye with its HA. I might have something else too but i'd need to check.

Hey there,

I have a Heavy Ball Duraludon breedject if you’d be interested in that. If so I’d be looking for that DBHA Hatenna. Lmk. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)