NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

QUOTE="CaffeineBoost, post: 8306187, member: 214675"]Everybody please write 301 words on how to read people day 1. Anybody who fails to meet this stupid requirement will be considered scum. Good luck have fun.[/QUOTE]

And what do you do after you realize your POE pool is too big?

Yesterday was D&D night I told you to look through the thread because I was not able to, now stop being a salty bitch and get to work
I don’t know what to make of the thread other than a bunch of people are scumreading Eli and throwing shade at me because of your stunt, and that doesn’t seem alignment indicative. But it does set us up nicely for mislynches later, so thanks for that!

You seem to have a better idea of which direction to take this game! I look forward to seeing you justify your play when you use all the info you have uncovered

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don’t know what to make of the thread other than a bunch of people are scumreading Eli and throwing shade at me because of your stunt, and that doesn’t seem alignment indicative. But it does set us up nicely for mislynches later, so thanks for that!

You seem to have a better idea of which direction to take this game! I look forward to seeing you justify your play when you use all the info you have uncovered
I don't see that at all you're both like 90% town anyway

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also I said stop being a salty bitch, not be more of one. Got a dead role for me, made the best of it, don't give a single fucking shit if you want to get pissy that it "wasn't optimal"

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
In case you couldn't tell, the essay question was not a serious proposal. I would however like it if after this game somebody gave me tips on day 1 reading because je suis merd

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
feels out of nowhere

can you elaborate more on your gutread because i really don't see how you got there

what changed regarding ur thoughts on fh too
Asek tends to write far more illegibly as scum. It's not a good read, but it's the best I have.
As for FH, it doesn't really make sense for scum to claim day cop for seemingly no reason. A vote on Asek seemed to make more sense so I voted Asek.
I'm not at all certain on Asek's scumminess, but Asek is the person I think is most likely to be scum out of everybody in the playerlist.

As much as i don't like confused reasoning... reading someone from a town perspective is a confusing process in of itself. Thus a confused reasoning actually means the confused person is town, and a confusing post doesn't necessarily imply that they are scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)