NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
literally look at any previous towngame and none of the posts he makes prior to the reveal are at anything at all reminiscent of what he's done in the past

not hard to use your eyes and look!

Asek

Banned deucer.
i'm pretty sure you engage better than this
you are ascribing to me a position i never argued for wrt giving apricity town cred and you wolf cred for same reads. if you read my reason for thinkng apricity was town from the texas engagement it was from the way he did it, not the read itself. if you want to engage with someone you should probably make sure ur actually sure what u are engaging with? unless you just threw that statement out carte blanche and it has nothing to do with your subsequent posts concering me

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
you are ascribing to me a position i never argued for wrt giving apricity town cred and you wolf cred for same reads. if you read my reason for thinkng apricity was town from the texas engagement it was from the way he did it, not the read itself. if you want to engage with someone you should probably make sure ur actually sure what u are engaging with? unless you just threw that statement out carte blanche and it has nothing to do with your subsequent posts concering me
I asked you a question.

My other statement wasn't directed at you.

i dont remember if i unvoted UNVOTE

v sorry if i seem messy i highkey procrastinated my blog post assignment + studying for my chem lab final to play fire emblem and its currently 1 am and im stressing cause im gonna be hella busy but ill try and find time to read up more and explain the past stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)