NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

games like these make me vomit when people start making town cores because even if they're hypothetically right you're throwing all of your eggs into one basket and ignoring other possibilities for scum teams

ftr though i think you are town now nux and i initially lynched you because i got you as my flavor but i'll look for a more suitable lynch

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
games like these make me vomit when people start making town cores because even if they're hypothetically right you're throwing all of your eggs into one basket and ignoring other possibilities for scum teams

ftr though i think you are town now nux and i initially lynched you because i got you as my flavor but i'll look for a more suitable lynch
I disagree with this philosophy. There are people I have pretty confident accuracy on and I think it's pretty healthy if you can get something rolling early. Why would it be problematic if it's correct?

Nuxl

although i am kind of glad your first response wasn't just that because that bothered me a lot, but you don't have any other (public?) reads other than my slot?

I disagree with this philosophy. There are people I have pretty confident accuracy on and I think it's pretty healthy if you can get something rolling early. Why would it be problematic if it's correct?
tbf i havent been a game where a town core has been 100% correct and typically as scum i like to try and get myself into the core so it might just be my bad experience but i think if it were correct it would just reinforce the idea that it is a smart play

although i am kind of glad your first response wasn't just that because that bothered me a lot, but you don't have any other (public?) reads other than my slot?
i usually dont make multiple reads at the same time unless im confident, i was also just kinda looking for more pressure without pushing it too much

Nuxl

What changed on your read on me? Not entirely sure how you got there because the way you worded your initial read seemed pretty confident.

Nuxl

Former is a player I consider pretty hard for me to read as either alignment.

I think I have a tell and hopefully it's successful here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)