NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Flavor cop's not a shot. If I hadn't had Former doubting my claim, I wouldn't have had any use for it. I got told last night the action's separate from hider, but other than that, it's as I said before. I'm a hider and I can get players' flavor names.

1. You may not quote private communication of any kind! This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

2. So can you paraphrase

Cool. I think we’ll find something interesting if we go back and look at who voted you day 1, when we consider that scum team probably wanted to give Asek an out and Asek voted you. Good night!

Okay, apricity , here it is. Combed thread page by page with cntrl+F. Votes are in chronological order.

vote panic station
idk where I'm voting right now

lynch panic station

Him flipping mafia would actually clear my slot so why not
vote panic station
I’d lynch Panic out of the 3 3P1K he subbed in at a time where discussion was evolving past Spotify shitposting, and while with others I read through posts that made me think and consider things, with him it was a whole load of short posts comprised of fluff. He compiles all discussion about Cbo but doesn’t give any insight into what he feels about the people hopping on or anything, he just sorta puts it all in one place.

Gonna place my vote in case I don’t get the chance to check the thread tonight

Vote Panic Station
I'm pretty sure I'm still

Vote: Panic Station

but regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)