Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely desperate for Shadow Tag Gothita:gothita:/Gothorita:gothorita:/Gothitelle:gothitelle:. I am playing Ultra Sun. Can anyone help?
You need it for USun or Sword and Shield? Cuz I can give you a baby for the 8th gen. (not seventh unfortunately.)

***Looking for the following Pokemon:
  • 4-6 IV HA Relaxed Indeedee-F
  • 4-6 IV HA Bold Milcrey/Alcremie (non-gmax)
  • 4-6 IV HA Modest Duraludon (non-gmax)
  • 4-6 IV Bold Intimidate Growlithe (w/ egg moves Heat Wave/Morning Sun)
  • 4-6 IV HA Quiet Hatterene (or it's pre-evos)
  • 4-6 IV Flash Fire Careful Centiskorch-Gmax (pref Careful)
  • Any Mints (Pref. Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy, & Timid)
***I will consider any of the above with different natures if you have mints.

I have the following to offer:
  • 4-5 IV Calm Vullaby,
  • 3-4 IV HA Mareanie (natures vary)
  • 3-5 IV HA Bold/Calm Galar-Corsola
  • 5-6 IV Infiltrator Timid/Modest Dreepy
  • 3-4 IV Jolly Galar-Ponyta
  • 5 IV HA Timid Charmander
  • 4 IV HA Jolly Drilbur
  • 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Mimikyu
  • 4 IV Adamant Axew
  • 4-6 IV Adamant/Jolly Trapinch
  • 4 IV Swinub
  • 5 IV Jolly Jangmo-o
  • 5 IV HA Jolly Magikarp
  • 4-6 IV HA Jolly/Timid Charmander
  • 4-6 IV HA Eeevee (natures vary, mostly bold)
  • 4-6 IV HA/Pressure Rookidee w/ Roost
  • 4-6 IV HA/Water Absorb Tympole w/ Toxic
  • Plenty of Dynamax/G-max Pokemon not listed (I have three boxes full, so it's better to ask in messages).
  • Complete Pokedex (can spot trade or breed for you).
  • Most TRs

Last edited:
You need it for USun or Sword and Shield? Cuz I can give you a baby for the 8th gen. (not seventh unfortunately.)
Nah, 7th gen is my jam. Thanks for the offer though! Shoutout to Kurona for not being the only person who still plays 3ds XD

Hello to all! Looking these pokes for pokedex entry and can give them back if you need them

Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Minccino
Cinccino
Bounsweet
Steene
Tsareena
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Bellossom
Budew
reselia
Roserade

Thanks in advance

***Looking for the following Pokemon:
  • 4-6 IV HA Relaxed Indeedee-F
  • 4-6 IV HA Bold Milcrey/Alcremie (non-gmax)
  • 4-6 IV HA Modest Duraludon (non-gmax)
  • 4-6 IV Bold Intimidate Growlithe (w/ egg moves Heat Wave/Morning Sun)
  • 4-6 IV HA Quiet Hatterene (or it's pre-evos)
  • 4-6 IV Flash Fire Careful Centiskorch-Gmax (pref Careful)
  • Any Mints (Pref. Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy, & Timid)
***I will consider any of the above with different natures if you have mints.

I have the following to offer:
  • 4-5 IV Calm Vullaby,
  • 3-4 IV HA Mareanie (natures vary)
  • 3-5 IV HA Bold/Calm Galar-Corsola
  • 5-6 IV Infiltrator Timid/Modest Dreepy
  • 3-4 IV Jolly Galar-Ponyta
  • 5 IV HA Timid Charmander
  • 4 IV HA Jolly Drilbur
  • 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Mimikyu
  • 4 IV Adamant Axew
  • 4-6 IV Adamant/Jolly Trapinch
  • 4 IV Swinub
  • 5 IV Jolly Jangmo-o
  • 5 IV HA Jolly Magikarp
  • 4-6 IV HA Jolly/Timid Charmander
  • 4-6 IV HA Eeevee (natures vary, mostly bold)
  • 4-6 IV HA/Pressure Rookidee w/ Roost
  • 4-6 IV HA/Water Absorb Tympole w/ Toxic
  • Plenty of Dynamax/G-max Pokemon not listed (I have three boxes full, so it's better to ask in messages).
  • Complete Pokedex (can spot trade or breed for you).
  • Most TRs
Hey. I can trade you a bold HA Mylcery 4iv for a 4iv HA Tympole. Pm me if interested

Anyone got any turtonator spitbacks in a fast ball? Or that can catch me one if I give them a fast ball? I'm on Shield :(

Edit: Turns out I've used my fast balls -_-
Also looking for HA Passimian

Last edited:
Looking for :
Zacian with the sword (non hack or clone)

Trading :
(French) Zamazenta with the shield (caught by me)

Looking for HA Durant breejects. Nature & IV don't matter too much.
Can offer and breed out HA Friend Ball Applin, Love Ball Hats, HA Chewtle, Level Ball HA Falinks, Preimer Ball Farfetch'd.

Edit: Looking for Galarian Ponyta, any will do.

Last edited:
Lf: Any ditto with imposter, dont care for any other info ivs nature etc just the imposter will do, pm if you have one and willing to trade

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for any member of the Lotad evolution line (Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo).
It's just to complete my dex, so stats/IVs/nature are not important.

I'm playing Sword version, so I can offer in exchange any sword exclusive or any of the starters.

Please PM me if you can trade, so I can go online. My friend code is 1023-4292-8346.
Thanks in advance! :)

Minor question, but what ball looks good on Falinks & Sirfetch'd (Normal, Shiny, or Both). Planing on hunting a HA one soon and was wondering if there any special ball choice I should use for it.
and for falinks, I think Fast ball looks good for the normal form and the level ball is good for the shiny form

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for any member of the Lotad evolution line (Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo).
It's just to complete my dex, so stats/IVs/nature are not important.

I'm playing Sword version, so I can offer in exchange any sword exclusive or any of the starters.

Please PM me if you can trade, so I can go online. My friend code is 1023-4292-8346.
Thanks in advance! :)
I can give you a ludicolo

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

I'm having trouble finding a Flame Orb. If anyone has one, I have the following offers for it:

4-5 IV Bold HA Corsola
4 IV HA Falinks
4-5 IV Timid Rotom
4 IV Imposter Ditto
Shiny 4 IV Hasty Swoobat
4-5 IV Wingull
4 IV Modest Duraladon
4-5 IV Timid Rain Dish Lotad
4IV Timid Charmander
5 IV Adamant Dive Ball Magikarp
5 IV Toxel
4 IV Bold/Calm HA Tympole
4-5 IV Impidimp
4 IV Timid Deino
1 Master Ball

Please PM me if you're interested.

I have a hidden ability raichu in a beast ball if you're interested
Hehe, this is an unpopular opinion... but I'm not too keen on beast balls. Although, I could use it to pass on the HA and then catch another in the ball I want! :] Is there anything in my thread that interests you for it?

Since either can result from breeding them, are Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F counted as the same species for the purposes of breeding? I have a HA Nidoran-F and a non-HA Moon Ball Nidoran-M. Can I breed the two of them for a result of a Moon Ball HA Nidoran-F/Nidoran-M?

Same question goes for Volbeat and Illumise.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since either can result from breeding them, are Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F counted as the same species for the purposes of breeding? I have a HA Nidoran-F and a non-HA Moon Ball Nidoran-M. Can I breed the two of them for a result of a Moon Ball HA Nidoran-F/Nidoran-M?

Same question goes for Volbeat and Illumise.
Sadly that is not the case.

However, this might change with Nidorino having been shown in the latest Pokémon Direct.
If Nidorino becomes available with its HA in the new dens, then we can catch it in Moon Balls for the first time since the HGSS games.
This is a combination that a lot of us have been looking forward to for a long time now, let's just hope that its HA won't be locked like Swoobat's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)