Hey. I can trade you a bold HA Mylcery 4iv for a 4iv HA Tympole. Pm me if interested***Looking for the following Pokemon:
***I will consider any of the above with different natures if you have mints.
- 4-6 IV HA Relaxed Indeedee-F
- 4-6 IV HA Bold Milcrey/Alcremie (non-gmax)
- 4-6 IV HA Modest Duraludon (non-gmax)
- 4-6 IV Bold Intimidate Growlithe (w/ egg moves Heat Wave/Morning Sun)
- 4-6 IV HA Quiet Hatterene (or it's pre-evos)
- 4-6 IV Flash Fire Careful Centiskorch-Gmax (pref Careful)
- Any Mints (Pref. Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy, & Timid)
I have the following to offer:
- 4-5 IV Calm Vullaby,
- 3-4 IV HA Mareanie (natures vary)
- 3-5 IV HA Bold/Calm Galar-Corsola
- 5-6 IV Infiltrator Timid/Modest Dreepy
- 3-4 IV Jolly Galar-Ponyta
- 5 IV HA Timid Charmander
- 4 IV HA Jolly Drilbur
- 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Mimikyu
- 4 IV Adamant Axew
- 4-6 IV Adamant/Jolly Trapinch
- 4 IV Swinub
- 5 IV Jolly Jangmo-o
- 5 IV HA Jolly Magikarp
- 4-6 IV HA Jolly/Timid Charmander
- 4-6 IV HA Eeevee (natures vary, mostly bold)
- 4-6 IV HA/Pressure Rookidee w/ Roost
- 4-6 IV HA/Water Absorb Tympole w/ Toxic
- Plenty of Dynamax/G-max Pokemon not listed (I have three boxes full, so it's better to ask in messages).
- Complete Pokedex (can spot trade or breed for you).
- Most TRs
and for falinks, I think Fast ball looks good for the normal form and the level ball is good for the shiny formMinor question, but what ball looks good on Falinks & Sirfetch'd (Normal, Shiny, or Both). Planing on hunting a HA one soon and was wondering if there any special ball choice I should use for it.
I can give you a ludicoloHey everyone,
I'm looking for any member of the Lotad evolution line (Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo).
It's just to complete my dex, so stats/IVs/nature are not important.
I'm playing Sword version, so I can offer in exchange any sword exclusive or any of the starters.
Please PM me if you can trade, so I can go online. My friend code is 1023-4292-8346.
Thanks in advance! :)
Hehe, this is an unpopular opinion... but I'm not too keen on beast balls. Although, I could use it to pass on the HA and then catch another in the ball I want! :] Is there anything in my thread that interests you for it?I have a hidden ability raichu in a beast ball if you're interested
Sadly that is not the case.Since either can result from breeding them, are Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F counted as the same species for the purposes of breeding? I have a HA Nidoran-F and a non-HA Moon Ball Nidoran-M. Can I breed the two of them for a result of a Moon Ball HA Nidoran-F/Nidoran-M?
Same question goes for Volbeat and Illumise.