Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I want to start breeding for
shiny pokemon, so I would like to receive any Dittos from an English game. I can give Dittos from JP version in return or anything else. DM me if interested!

Last edited:
I am still looking for the following Pokémon in Gen8:
Vulpix/Nineales with HA in Love/Dream Ball
Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra in Dream/Fast Ball
Cottonee/Whimsicott in Beast Ball
Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar in Dream Ball

I can offer Pokémon in special balls in return. Just PM me what you are looking and I can take a look if I have a spitback.

I'm super close to Pokedex completion for SS and looking for help to finish it off. In return I'll give you a Perfect Adamant Pawniard in a Heavy ball W/ Sucker Punch Egg Move.

(PS. I'll return your Pokemon if you need it back, just lemme know)

Please DM me or reply to this post, I'll update later on what's left on the list. Thanks again!:

Need the following:
Mawile,
Turtonator, Solrock
I have a Mawile and a Solrock in my trash box. PM me when you are up for a trade. :) I also found a Turtonator in my box which I would like to get back after the trade.

Last edited:

I can offer Pokémon in special balls in return. Just PM me what you are looking and I can take a look if I have a spitback.

I have a Mawile and a Solrock in my trash box. PM me when you are up for a trade. :)
I have Love Vulpix and Dream Goomy; what apriballs do you have? Do you have a rough list?

I have Love Vulpix and Dream Goomy; what apriballs do you have? Do you have a rough list?
I don't have a list of Pokémon in apriballs, sadly. It will be faster for me if you can tell me what you are looking for (either ball of preference, Pokémon and/or combination). Or link me to your thread topic if you have any? I can make a rough list if you are not looking for something in particular.

I made a list of Pokémon in special balls I can offer:
Dream ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ralts
Impidimp
Dreepy

Beast ball
Dreepy
Riolu
Duraladon
Snom
Larvitar

Moon ball
Charmander
Cottonee
Eevee
Rookidee
Farfetch'd
Machop
Mimikyu

Love ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ponyta
Ralts
Goomy
Hatenna
Eevee
Pyukumuku
Mimikyu
Mareanie
Salandit
Snorlax

Friend ball
Dreepy
Farfetch'd (Galar)
Larvitar
Applin
Corsola

Heavy ball
Larvitar
Corsola
Duraladon
Rookidee

Level ball
Darumaka
Stonjourner

Lure ball
Arrokuda

Last edited:
I don't have a list of Pokémon in apriballs, sadly. It will be faster for me if you can tell me what you are looking for (either ball of preference, Pokémon and/or combination). Or link me to your thread topic if you have any? I can make a rough list if you are not looking for something in particular.

I made a list of Pokémon in special balls I can offer:
Dream ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ralts
Impidimp
Dreepy

Beast ball
Dreepy
Riolu
Duraladon
Snom
Larvitar

Moon ball
Charmander
Cottonee
Eevee
Rookidee
Farfetch'd
Machop
Mimikyu

Love ball
Slowpoke (Galar)
Ponyta
Ralts
Goomy
Hatenna
Eevee
Pyukumuku
Mimikyu
Mareanie
Salandit
Snorlax

Friend ball
Dreepy
Farfetch'd (Galar)
Larvitar
Applin
Corsola

Heavy ball
Larvitar
Corsola
Duraladon
Rookidee

Level ball
Darumaka
Stonjourner

Lure ball
Arrokuda
Love Salandit and Love Mareanie sound good to me! Are they HA?

LF: 6IV Ditto any nature or 2 5IV Dittos (31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31).

For 6IV CMT for 5 Pokes or 8 Breedjects
For the 5 IV CMT for 2 Pokes each or 3 Breedjects each.

Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss in Love Ball

I have a Mawile and a Solrock in my trash box. PM me when you are up for a trade. :) I also found a Turtonator in my box which I would like to get back after the trade.
Just got home sorry, that would be amazing! I was able to get a hold of Mawile, and just need Solrock and Turtonator! I'm ready to trade when you are. Will send you a DM. Thanks so much for your reply!

I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:
  • Jolly Compound Eyes Recover + Sticky Web Blipbug in Poke Balls
  • Adamant Swift Swim Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • some Timid Drought Vulpix in Poke Balls
These all have 5 IVs, but they're not perfect.

LF: (these can be breedjects too)

Modest Swift Swim Lotad in matching ball
idk anything you have in matching balls
I have a bunch of Bold Baltoy in Luxury Balls now too. hmu if you're interested!

Looking for the item that helps me get Appletun. Have way too much stuff to list so just let me know what you'd want for it, would really appreciate the help!

LF: 6IV Ditto any nature or 2 5IV Dittos (31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31).

For 6IV CMT for 5 Pokes or 8 Breedjects
For the 5 IV CMT for 2 Pokes each or 3 Breedjects each.
Hi!

I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Serious one you can have, send me a PM/VM with your IGN and the code you set up for trade. I'll be online for the rest of the night.

Just send me a pokémon I can release, I need to clean my boxes.

Looking for the item that helps me get Appletun. Have way too much stuff to list so just let me know what you'd want for it, would really appreciate the help!
Someone has 2 min to help me evolve a Haunter by trading? Thanks!
Scruffy Burny87 Hi, guys!

If you need help, send me a message to arrange.

Looking for some clarity on the below, in Gen 8:

- Synchronise does not work for Fossils
- Shiny Charm does not work for Fossils - what are the shiny odds in this case?
- Fossil PIDs are not static - e.g. if i reset my game the first Fossil i recieve has a different PID every time

Hi all; looking for the following pokemon with their HAs. Ball, nature and IVs don't matter :)
- Gothita
- Rufflet
I'm open to negotiations, but don't have too many HA pokemon myself, yet...

Last edited:
Request: Impish 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Ditto
Pokemon For trade: Shellder LVL 1 Ability Skill link Male Great Ball Nature adamant
MSG: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
IGN: LOCUST
Thank you!

Looking for a Brave Ditto... Have most OU pokemon so just let me know what you're looking for, I can try breeding for something too!

LF: Dream Ball, Friend Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball

Offer: For each ball -- 2 5IV Perfect Pokes from my trade thread or 4 breedjects

Feel free to check out the coming soon section as well and if you prefer those it will affect the order I breed them in.

Hi I’m trying to complete the pokedex in Shield for the shiny charm but I don’t know anyone with Sword version, would anyone be able to trade me any of the following:
Seedot
Gothita
Flapple
Swirlix/Slurpuff
Rufflet
Mawile
Passimian
Solrock
Stonjourner
Deino
Zacian
IV’s and natures dont matter at all, and I’ve got a few 5IV Mons here and there in return ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)