NOC Immorality Mafia N2

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, me pointing out when you misread what dusk said about bastard is very antagonistic, me explaining how I interpret your posts is antagonist.

regarding nuxl, I really don't think asking questions is host manipulation, the host can choose to answer how they want and I don't think you should really be worrying about Dusk :blobshrug:

do you have d2 reads yet? :facepalm:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
It sounds like you're more of just avoiding the game by claiming I'm an antagonist when I've done nothing other than ask questions and share my interpretations. I haven't been dodging.

I get that I might have looked too far into all the times you mentioned hawkie, but I also just search all of last night for every time anyone mentioned hawkie in d1.

part of mafia is proving your alignment to others, and I am sketched out on how you've avoided most questions thrown at you, and when I legitimately try to give you a chance to change my read on you, I'm still really not seeing much of a reason to when you are so dodgy. I completely get that my read from you last night might be wrong, but I'm also not going to 100% ignore just because you want me to. saying nuxl pressed you into talking about hawkie makes sense tho.

why did you at one point cast lynch votes for both nuxl and spiderz during the chaotic endgame?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It sounds like you're more of just avoiding the game by claiming I'm an antagonist when I've done nothing other than ask questions and share my interpretations. I haven't been dodging.

I get that I might have looked too far into all the times you mentioned hawkie, but I also just search all of last night for every time anyone mentioned hawkie in d1.

part of mafia is proving your alignment to others, and I am sketched out on how you've avoided most questions thrown at you, and when I legitimately try to give you a chance to change my read on you, I'm still really not seeing much of a reason to when you are so dodgy. I completely get that my read from you last night might be wrong, but I'm also not going to 100% ignore just because you want me to. saying nuxl pressed you into talking about hawkie makes sense tho.

why did you at one point cast lynch votes for both nuxl and spiderz during the chaotic endgame?
Chinese fire drills are fun and I wanted to see how people reacted

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll remind you that I changed the Lynch from a tied vote (where mafia get to pick) to a lynch on hawkie with one minute before deadline I should be borderline clear atp

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Nuxl at this point is it basically confirmed that everyone in the game except caffbo was given a 2 option role PM, and our pair is the person who has our other option?

If we assume 6-5 no factional kill, then we assume that town had caffbo + all of one side of the role PMs, and scum has all of the other side of role PMs?

This would mean that Moody and Texas have both claimed one side of vig/BPV giver, and one of them is scum and the other town?

This is a LOT of assumptions, and any of them along the way can be wrong.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
(a lot of assumption but it is something worth considering)

are there any other ramifications of the above assumptions that I'm missing though, or other options?

I think if moody was scum he would try harder to get me mislynched. He also joined the cfd on hawkie and revoted hawkie instantly after unvoting and seeing caff unvote. Plus, he was one of the 3 votes on hawkie at EoD. Hawkie also tries harder to save moody instead of afking after extension. Hawkie not being present shows that he was indifferent about the lynch. Thus, he doesn't care if the lynch was me or moody (probably because we're both town)

see #408 where he shades hawkie, #436, #450, and #453.

Can we put pressure onto Minus 15? Slot had done absolutely nothing and his reasoning for voting me is so sketchy. Hawkie probably asked him to keep the vote on me and not draw too much attention. Plus, he's not committing to any reads, probably so he can change them if needed as the game progresses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)