NOC Immorality Mafia N2

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
now that I think about it, there is probably a way to force bpvs/vigs on people which should solve the game mechanically, but it relies on mass claim and then we'd just play it like it's OC wrt a village leader

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
now that I think about it, there is probably a way to force bpvs/vigs on people which should solve the game mechanically, but it relies on mass claim and then we'd just play it like it's OC wrt a village leader
actually, i don't think this works if the last pairing is exactly roleblocker/safeguard and has a scum-aligned member in it

I really don't want to consider 6-5 because it means that:

1. We signed up for a game that most likely ends on a D1 mislynch with a super low town EV without being told so. I don't think people would appreciate having spent effort on D1 only for the game to be over so quickly.
2. The setup would most likely be open. Instead of having so much speculation over roles and setup, there would be exciting 1v1s, with both town and mafia trying to prove that they are the town member in the alleged pair.
3. Hawkie was bussed despite town!Texas claiming that he would sheep him, and town!HeaL asking Hawkie for advice halfway through D1.
4. Moody would be 100% scum, and still writes #408, hesitating to lynch me despite having 4 mafia members aligned with him.
5. The CFD is on Hawkie in the first place.
6. No mafia members followed Hawkie's push on me (assuming I am town, of course)
7. Unnecessary burden on the vigilante, who has to shoot correctly for at least 2-3 nights (or not shoot at all)
8. Mafia has a BPV giver to protect themselves against a vigilante
9. Mafia has a potential roleblocker (?) to defend themselves against the vigilante shot
10. Mafia has a redirector to redirect the vigilante shot and cause the vigilante to shoot a town member every single night.

So, assuming it's 8-3, I think the play should be to lynch Minus 15 because:
1. He left a vote on me in the first half of D1 and never unvoted. "Gut feeling" is not good reasoning when they have me as their only scumread with no other townreads/scumreads. Note that there is a lack of confidence (#724) yet they leave a vote on me (a good friend) when there is a real possibility of me being lynched. This causes me to believe that Hawkie just told him to park on me ("engaged in conversation") and to not draw attention (no posts in the last 24 hours of D1)
2. If this is 8-3, mafia was either roleblocked or killed Caff (unless I'm missing something?). Spiderz claimed to be roleblocked, but he should be considered town if this is 8-3 imo. Therefore, the mafia killed Caff. Caff expressed a desire to CFD to Minus 15 and was suspicious of him all day. Therefore, scum!Minus15 would logically make that kill.
3. Beetlejuice in #620 shows some sort of engagement in the thread, which makes me wonder why he still has not expressed a single read (again, I say that he doesn't want to commit to a read until the gamestate settles down).
4. Suddenly disappears after #724 even though I know he should still be around (it was 12:10 PM)
5. Defensive (#149, #724), wants to convince town not to lynch him, not trying to convince town to lynch someone else
6. If you roll scum in your first game of forum mafia, I'd assume you would want to stay quiet and not ruin the game for your teammates by posting too much and revealing information.

Also,
i'm going to assume the ordering is "picking 2 names", so you know your role at this point but the other redirector should not

do not respond to this, important if i think of a mechanic-related plan
I'm responding to this. If the other redirector is mafia, they 100% know their role.

I guess if everyone else truly believes it's no factional kill 6-5/7-4 I can help lynch Moody although I really prefer not to because of reasons mentioned already.

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
Wrt my Transmuter read, the ping behind it I mentioned earlier doesn't mean anything now that I think about it. But I also don't mind him voting Moody. Something just feels a bit towny here and I'm not exactly sure why. Gut, I guess? Lol. Transmuter why did you vote spiderz closer to dl?
eod was chaotic and I was considering swapping on him to break the tie. also spiderz unvoting hawkie and making it tie near deadline made me think it was scummy, like he knew he'd win a tie so may as well do it for towncred. rn I think that was probably a dumb thought.

I really don't see why we're lynching Moody. We really think it's 6-5? I listed 3-4 good reasons as to why I think he's town but people just skip over it and try to solve the game based off setup assumption. Actually, our whole D2 has revolved around setup discussion in a closed setup.

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
If I remember correctly people are voting moody because he's texas' partner and texas is towny. Therefore, in 6-5, he's 100% scum (plus mafia doesn't have vig in 6-5). I don't think Moody is scum in 8-3/7-4 and I previously explained why.
personally, I'm voting him cause hawkie requested an extend with moody as the leading vote a few mins before d1 deadline. I havent thought much about setup.

I think if moody was scum he would try harder to get me mislynched. He also joined the cfd on hawkie and revoted hawkie instantly after unvoting and seeing caff unvote. Plus, he was one of the 3 votes on hawkie at EoD. Hawkie also tries harder to save moody instead of afking after extension. Hawkie not being present shows that he was indifferent about the lynch. Thus, he doesn't care if the lynch was me or moody (probably because we're both town)

see #408 where he shades hawkie, #436, #450, and #453.
personally, I'm voting him cause hawkie requested an extend with moody as the leading vote a few mins before d1 deadline. I havent thought much about setup.
what are your thoughts on this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)