Sword & Shield **Official news only** DLC Crown Tundra 22nd October

Does anyone have a list of all the mons that are newly available in SS? Also, are all of the updates movepools known? For example, we known Blastoise gets Shell Smash while Venusaur gets Earth Power and Weather Ball, but does Xerneas get any changes?

Ruft thanks
Xerneas is out in November, but the returning Pokémon (showcasing final evolutions are):
Venusaur, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Marshadow, Zeraora, Melmetal

Does anyone have a list of all the mons that are newly available in SS? Also, are all of the updates movepools known? For example, we known Blastoise gets Shell Smash while Venusaur gets Earth Power and Weather Ball, but does Xerneas get any changes?

Ruft thanks
Xerneas isn't available in SS yet.

I figured I'd list all the now returning Pokemon that weren't banned last gen:
(with Earth Power and Weather Ball)
(with Shell Smash)
(with Dragon Dance and Icicle Spear)
(Magnet Pull niche?)
Let's be fair, Kyurem-B is almost certainly getting quickbanned immediately.

Zekrom and Reshiram get Dragon Dance, and Keldeo learns Air Slash now. Still looking for/remembering other changes.

Can anyone confirm if mons with Pursuit or Hidden Power are transferable?

Can anyone confirm if mons with Pursuit or Hidden Power are transferable?
Pursuit and Hidden Power are deleted upon transferring a pokemon into Sword and Shield. The main movepool changes are stuff like wider Defog and Roost distribution.
For that matter, Pokémon with moves that are unusable in Sword and Shield get a Warning Sign icon, just like Pokémon originated from Let's Go.

The moves themselves are greyed out with Warning Signs as well.

So, here's something neat: you don't actually need the game to transfer from it.

I borrowed Let's Go Eevee from a friend last year, and after completing a few save files; gave it back to him. I don't have Let's Go Eevee anymore, and disregarding the relatively small amount of distance between our houses; I'm not even close to the cartridge I used.

And yet I am still able to withdraw literally everything from those save files right now through the Switch's save data.

I threw my Box 1 into the Basic Box to register them and Home sorted all of it in pokedex order for some reason. Thank you game freak.
EDIT: Box 32 is available even without it in my game it seems. Wonder if it's so before Eternatus.
Yeah, I was about to come here to say this. I absolutely detest this and I don't know why it's doing it; is it an automatic option I can turn off?

Yeah, I was about to come here to say this. I absolutely detest this and I don't know why it's doing it; is it an automatic option I can turn off?
You mean, you've unlocked all 32 boxes in SWSH?
That's a one-way thing if so, Home must automatically unlock all the boxes at once for some reason rather than the normal way of slowly putting pokemon in all the boxes.

You mean, you've unlocked all 32 boxes in SWSH?
That's a one-way thing if so, Home must automatically unlock all the boxes at once for some reason rather than the normal way of slowly putting pokemon in all the boxes.
No, I mean, the automatic sorting into national dex order. Is there a way to turn it off? Why would they even do it this way??

Oh hey we did get something new

I forgot that Magearna never had a proper shiny coded in, it just duplicated the base form twice. The unreleased "original color" Magearna had a shiny, but not the normal one.

and here's g-max Melmetal's artwork

No, I mean, the automatic sorting into national dex order. Is there a way to turn it off? Why would they even do it this way??
Oh.
You know that is a bit odd if there's no way to turn it off. Like it's really useful for me, who mostly uses this as a living dex with some extras thrown in, but I also already have my boxes pre-ordered.

The Apple version is now out; I've just gotten it. As I hoped, you're able to pay for the plan through the phone version and hence your apple/google credit. The plans on there cost slightly more though, which is... interesting.

The Apple version is now out; I've just gotten it. As I hoped, you're able to pay for the plan through the phone version and hence your apple/google credit. The plans on there cost slightly more though, which is... interesting.
Is it more at a base price or is it weird tax stuff

Is it more at a base price or is it weird tax stuff
Base price. For instance, the 12-month plan I got is £14.39 on the Switch eShop, and £15.99 on the Apple store.

I don't really care that much frankly since it's not much and I was essentially able to get it for free. Never have I been more thankful to get itunes cards for christmas from extended family who don't know what to get me

Base price. For instance, the 12-month plan I got is £14.39 on the Switch eShop, and £15.99 on the Apple store.

I don't really care that much frankly since it's not much and I was essentially able to get it for free. Never have I been more thankful to get itunes cards for christmas from extended family who don't know what to get me
Interesting. Wonder if that might be a europe thing or a mobile thing in general. If it goes up on the (american) us store I can double check.

So...

When you first log into HOME on the Switch, you get a free Pikachu... whose IVs are all 15 for some weird reason. I mean, at least the Gigantamax one has perfect IVs (or at least mine had).

When you first log into HOME Mobile, you get to pick a free Kanto starter. It has its Hidden Ability.
So, the mobile version has ANOTHER advantage over the Switch version?
I can't even be surprised at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)