Sword & Shield **Official news only** DLC Crown Tundra 22nd October

So...

When you first log into HOME on the Switch, you get a free Pikachu... whose IVs are all 15 for some weird reason. I mean, at least the Gigantamax one has perfect IVs (or at least mine had).

When you first log into HOME Mobile, you get to pick a free Kanto starter. It has its Hidden Ability.
The G-Max Eevee & Pikachu can't evolve so I'm guessing they get the three random 31 IVs, which helps. Whereas this is just a normal Pikachu. I think all the trades in SWSH have 15 IVs across the board so that's in line with this?

Mobile getting the better gifts is...just another for the pile, I suppose. Do we know THEIR ivs?

The G-Max Eevee & Pikachu can't evolve so I'm guessing they get the three random 31 IVs, which helps. Whereas this is just a normal Pikachu. I think all the trades in SWSH have 15 IVs across the board so that's in line with this?

Mobile getting the better gifts is...just another for the pile, I suppose. Do we know THEIR ivs?
Nope, the G-max gifts get perfect IVs in all 6 stats.

So just to get this right... "HOME 1" is the Basic Plan box, am I correct?

Want to know this so that I keep that empty once the 1-month sub I bought expires.

It seems you can't section off boxes into specific collections like you could on Bank, which is a shame as it means my living dex is mixed in with the rest. Hope this is fixed in an update but I highly doubt it.

It seems you can't section off boxes into specific collections like you could on Bank, which is a shame as it means my living dex is mixed in with the rest. Hope this is fixed in an update but I highly doubt it.
It'll be added but inexplicably exclusive to Mobile, knowing how this works

Or both get the collections but mobile gets more options because....??

Having now got the premium version through my phone, it's not doing the automatically-sorts-into-nat-dex-order thing anymore.

I... I guess avoiding that is just another bizarre feature you get for paying. Awesome...

Oh i almost forgot since I havent seen it mentioned. What abilities do Lets Go pokemon get once transferred to SWSH? Hidden? Random?

Oh i almost forgot since I havent seen it mentioned. What abilities do Lets Go pokemon get once transferred to SWSH? Hidden? Random?
Random, and I've seen no HAs yet.

Talking of questions: turns out you still can't transfer Slowpoke.

Reactions: R_N
Having now got the premium version through my phone, it's not doing the automatically-sorts-into-nat-dex-order thing anymore.

I... I guess avoiding that is just another bizarre feature you get for paying. Awesome...
Is there any way to sort boxes within Premium Home? I'm not sure what to expect but I want to know.

EDIT:
Someone in Serebii's replies got a Tackle/Growl Magearna for completing the national dex. Apparently it's not there anymore
1581483327444.png
1581483132498.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)