NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Was that the back and forth when they were talking about anime and stuff? idk, I guess it's like 1% more town than scum but I don't know either of them well enough to know if they'd shoot the shit like that as scum in thread

2. Less unanswerable - what do you mean by “trust” here?
3. So you think Clarinet is “scummier” than Haruno?
2. As in "I don't trust that vote to be from Town".
3. Yes. My stance on Haruno stance was part scumread and part utilitarian, becuase in what sane world does Nuxl get lynched before Haruno. Whereas with Clar, there's no utilitarianism to it. Clar got grilled on a vote that could put scum into a favorable position by taking out a strong player. Then he preemptively made an excuse for why he wasn't following his other scumreads.

Was that the back and forth when they were talking about anime and stuff? idk, I guess it's like 1% more town than scum but I don't know either of them well enough to know if they'd shoot the shit like that as scum in thread
Normally scum!Mewtwo wouldn't be shooting any breezes. Both on Smogon and MU, he has begged off and lowposted as scum.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
2. As in "I don't trust that vote to be from Town".
3. Yes. My stance on Haruno stance was part scumread and part utilitarian, becuase in what sane world does Nuxl get lynched before Haruno. Whereas with Clar, there's no utilitarianism to it. Clar got grilled on a vote that could put scum into a favorable position by taking out a strong player. Then he preemptively made an excuse for why he wasn't following his other scumreads.
is that just a policy thing? why is my status as a player more important than what you feel my alignment is

Nuxl

hmm

i still am ok with mega lol even though the clarinet vote was weird but i figure because it's his first game so i can't expect otherwise. lrr is probably fine too and don't really care enough to think otherwise because i think they have funny posts and would like them to increase my reaction score. i feel like cb being "pinged" by clarinet isnt something i expect from scum!him because i feel like he's usually more reactive but him not pushing farther on that was interesting given he's not voting.

i feel like i should be townreading m2h and heal as well but it's more of a good vibes thing but they really haven't done much else aside from m2h i guess. maybe i just expect more from their slots in general. i guess moreso from notably heal especially because he's not fighting with anyone in the thread yet. i mean they're never partners together because of that anime thing, feels too unnecessary. but i am an easy townread from both so like i guess u guys filled in the majority thought

dislike that the clarinet vote built up so much traction (especially schia's vote there) but thought koc's heavy push to save me would've been really strange if scumaligned so whatevs especially because it logically offends me. i don't have a read on clarinet unfortunately and voted there to see the reactions to it, i dislike him not continuing to vote me even though he felt something about it but given he didn't claim town pr in a past game and got himself mislynched because he didnt want to be nightkilled i dont feel like this logic is inherently scummy or anything

felt dopog's recent questions were fine and i thought their self-awareness was good. m2h is a strange vanity at this point of time. dopog do you have anything else you feel stronger about given it's less than 24h to deadline?

i think it will be impossible for me to have a solid read on haruno unless he does more LMAO

i pray that fenrir does not idle out lol

##Vote Schiavetto shrug!

This is off to me. I feel like they're projecting that these are real scumleans. but:
1. it seems like an easy set - “person who’s pocketing me”, fairly inactive and caffeine “just to get him out of the way”?; and
2. the 'not sure' and number of possibilities makes any vote easy to come off of, but not in like a re-thinking way, but in like "don't have to justify, I was never that hot on any of them to begin with".
M2H follows up with “_for now_” and vote in #243.
The whole thing just undoes any pressure/confidence in the vote too.

More generally, they don’t wanna commit to much (a lot of qualifiers for every read), and that’s typically NAI mid-D1 for me, but in the context of their kinda general vibe of confidence in their abilities, I don't like it.
fmpov lynching caffeine is always good because I can't read him; he's either town and an easy later mislynch or he's scum in which case nice, we got lucky. He's somebody I like to get out of the way early unless another lynch seems more rewarding in terms of information or improving gamestate quality in some other way.

I like your thinking in terms of 1/2 and it actually makes me like you a little more, but I think in this particularly context uncertainty is much more justified. I have not played with over half of the player set, so of course any of my votes at this stage would be shaky pending new information from others regarding meta, etc.

is that just a policy thing? why is my status as a player more important than what you feel my alignment is
I do think you're Town. I also think that in general scum are gonna assess which players are most threatening to them. Like how on Kongregate, scum strategy always begins with "shoot Mendel first".

How does it relate to you? You just got selected for Champs rep. So on top of players here who know your game is strong, you have a thread where 17 people are vouching that your game is strong, and that kinda paints a target on you. The only way for scum to one-up that is taking you out with the first lynch rather than the first NK.

that sounds like an easy town read to me
More like reliable. Half the reason I caught his hydra out in the MU annual Hydra Games was he was letting Tommy and Smartbomb do all the talking.

Nuxl

I do think you're Town. I also think that in general scum are gonna assess which players are most threatening to them. Like how on Kongregate, scum strategy always begins with "shoot Mendel first".

How does it relate to you? You just got selected for Champs rep. So on top of players here who know your game is strong, you have a thread where 17 people are vouching that your game is strong, and that kinda paints a target on you. The only way for scum to one-up that is taking you out with the first lynch rather than the first NK.
i always thought the level one move was the nk the people most threatening to you

don't you think there are easier routes?

Ftr I don't think a person's "skill" should be a pressing consideration in voting. Skilled players should be subject to being voted the same as others.

i always thought the level one move was the nk the people most threatening to you

don't you think there are easier routes?
Level 1 is the person most threatening to you who directly implicates you when they die. Call it Level 1.5 if you want, but some players wreck scum's chances if they stay in longer than early game. And I think that shiny new rep title you have is gonna give off that impression.

something like how easy a person is to read should be a consideration though, where somebody like me or nuxl is on one side and caff is on the other.

Nuxl

Level 1 is the person most threatening to you who directly implicates you when they die. Call it Level 1.5 if you want, but some players wreck scum's chances if they stay in longer than early game. And I think that shiny new rep title you have is gonna give off that impression.
i feel like this is overthinking it hard lmfao isn't it? aren't there ah, easier things you can do to get by one more day and then you just kill them later?

also i feel like anything is navigatable because nobody actually looks at dead town reads especially not here

something like how easy a person is to read should be a consideration though, where somebody like me or nuxl is on one side and caff is on the other.
caffeine is easy to read

am i really on the same side as you given you didnt know how to read me the last time we played lmao

Nuxl

fmpov lynching caffeine is always good because I can't read him; he's either town and an easy later mislynch or he's scum in which case nice, we got lucky. He's somebody I like to get out of the way early unless another lynch seems more rewarding in terms of information or improving gamestate quality in some other way.

I like your thinking in terms of 1/2 and it actually makes me like you a little more, but I think in this particularly context uncertainty is much more justified. I have not played with over half of the player set, so of course any of my votes at this stage would be shaky pending new information from others regarding meta, etc.
awesome why are you voting lrr though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)