NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

I've got a habit of overbooking myself so hopefully that won't impact things any more than it already has, but for now I feel better about sitting on this than I do on Sakura

##Unvote
##VOTE: Clarinet

Gonna take care of some things & read through some of the linked games, will pop in tonight to check in--until then, Clare, I actually really would like to ask you about Nuxl. Why don't you trust yourself to read him?

Caffe
I've got a habit of overbooking myself so hopefully that won't impact things any more than it already has, but for now I feel better about sitting on this than I do on Sakura

##Unvote
##VOTE: Clarinet

Gonna take care of some things & read through some of the linked games, will pop in tonight to check in--until then, Clare, I actually really would like to ask you about Nuxl. Why don't you trust yourself to read him?
I really don't trust him

Caffe - I really dislike his vote on someone that's not even in this game - scum candidate
dopog - he reminds me of Sultan from last game, mild town vibes
Fenrir - 1 post is simply not enough
Haruno - fun but what does it mean in terms of alignment?

HnD - town boy No. 3
Lrr - man, pocketing M3h gives me weird vibes, don't think he has a history with Mew
Mega Pocketballs - Yes and post more
M2H - I just can't right now, too early to say anything, don't think he's had many in-game content

Nuxl - could be scum
Panic - town boy No. 2
Schiavetto - I think his votes is an omgus from my starter vote on him, I think his vote doesn't relate to any of my posts
Zaroco - dunno

I'm still going to be a utilitarian asshole and rub it in your face that you just saved Fucking Haruno over the guy who won Champs nom by a landslide.

If you're not scum, you just made scum very happy.

I really don't wanna vote for Caffe

lemme explain in a novel so here it comes:

I had a weakness for Caffe because I assumed he was French [my ex-gf was French so I love ze French ppl] but he's actually not.

Caffe is usually the guy that doesn't really lift fingers, he's not really that invested in games, well guess WHAT? He impressed me by asking me for games, him OUT OF EVERYONE! It's unimaginable

Caffe bothers me for being on Thunder, that's alarming but at the same time, voting Caffe doesn't feel right to me atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)