NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Caffe is usually the guy that doesn't really lift fingers, he's not really that invested in games, well guess WHAT? He impressed me by asking me for games, him OUT OF EVERYONE! It's unimaginable
Do you think this is townie of him, or do you think he's efforting more because he has scumbuddies? It's hard for me to tell because you seem to think he's being both townier and scummier than normal

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Mega-Pokebattlerz comes across as pure in their opening posts; think it goes beyond the standard "I'm new to this community and play a different way" behavior. Caff's entering response to Mega has me wary, as does his popping in and only giving responding to Mega/voting for someone not even itg (Page 3 it may be, but that's legit all you're gonna do? Compare to others who entered by acknowledging that but at the very least commented on at least one other person itg). Feel like I have a habit of scumreading Caff, o7 but it doesn't stop me from not liking his entrance here. Also think scum!Mega, irregardless of presence/lack of daytalk, would be less willing to put forth an opinion that goes against the grain. Only complaint is a lack of reads so far, but that's currently outweighed by the above.

Nuxl is high volume and interacting with many but doesn't yet give off the townvibes that's usually come with it; the effort feels hollow. Not putting much attention on this yet because that's the vibe I recall from the last time I played a game with Nuxl, whenever that was (think it might've been on SF?). Pretty sure I've gone after him in the past when he was town for his heavy focus on meta and his response was similar to his response to dopog here, slight point in his favor.

Not sure how I feel so far on dopog; their content's so far related primarily to people's responses to Mega, and I'm not a fan of people setting up dichotomies like "anyone who acknowledged this thing is scummy." Would like to hear what they think of those peoples' content beyond that, as well as their own read, if any currently, on Mega themselves.

I like M2H as I read through the thread more than I feel like I should when I go back through his ISO.

It legit feels like there's 16 pages of not quite nothing, but a general echo chamber of mild town vibes around a few people and not much going on. Most questionable of these mild town vibes for me is Caff. I'll have the game open in the background today, gonna be catching up on playwriting.
notice me, senpai.

Same, Mega. The fact that Clar jumped in and answered the CaffBo issue before I could ask him about it suggests to me that he suddenly became aware of obvious hypocrisy in his voting patterns and realized he had to cover his own ass.

But I can't move my vote right now because I'm in one of the tie wagons. :psygrump:

ngl clarinet going full aggro and jumping around is normal from him. I would say of everybody on smogon, Clarinet has one of the most spastic town games of anybody I know.

Votals 1.3
(2) Haruno: Zaroco, Panic Station
(2) Clarinet: Nuxl, Schiavetto
(1) Nuxl: Mega-Pokebattlerz
(1) Panic Station: dopog
(1) dopog: Lrr
(1) Lrr: M2H
(1) Zaroco: Clarinet

(4) Not Voting: CaffeineBoost, Fenrir Aesir, Haruno, HeaLnDeaL

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. ~24 hours remain.

Please remember to use ##Vote for votes or else I'm probably not going to miss them and won't count them.

Hi : )
Okay, I dunno, this feels like I’ve just gotten a new prescription of glasses - I’m back in forum mafia and this is a different game. Idk if this game is the norm, but I’m really not used to this ‘majority of the playerlist gives very little reasoning for their reads unless prompted’. Perhaps I rely too much on perceived transparency. Gotta adapt and there is always alignment indicative stuff but I guess I’m still adjusting my eyesight.

##unvote
I feel ok about what Panic has been laying down. More looks like they see themselves as town as opposed to trying to convince they are town. I have some questions though:
1. Possibly an unanswerable question from your POV, but can you explain why you interpreted M2H’s how much mafia experience question as “mafia the alignment” rather than “mafia the game”?

I don't trust that vote.
2. Less unanswerable - what do you mean by “trust” here?
3. So you think Clarinet is “scummier” than Haruno?

##vote M2H
not sure whether I want to vote lrr, schiavetto, or caffeine just to get him out of the way.
This is off to me. I feel like they're projecting that these are real scumleans. but:
1. it seems like an easy set - “person who’s pocketing me”, fairly inactive and caffeine “just to get him out of the way”?; and
2. the 'not sure' and number of possibilities makes any vote easy to come off of, but not in like a re-thinking way, but in like "don't have to justify, I was never that hot on any of them to begin with".
M2H follows up with “_for now_” and vote in #243.
The whole thing just undoes any pressure/confidence in the vote too.

More generally, they don’t wanna commit to much (a lot of qualifiers for every read), and that’s typically NAI mid-D1 for me, but in the context of their kinda general vibe of confidence in their abilities, I don't like it.

Ah, I thought Nuxl was still at 2.
##Vote Clarinet

1. Possibly an unanswerable question from your POV, but can you explain why you interpreted M2H’s how much mafia experience question as “mafia the alignment” rather than “mafia the game”?
The fact that my last game was a scum game may have played a factor.

More questions & answers
Z seems cool
  • umm is ‘seems cool’ a read here?

• Clarinet : Why’d you unvote Nuxl before asking Panic why they had Nuxl as a townread?

• Schiavetto : i wasn’t too jazzed about it either, i don’t think there was heaps differentiating the two there. re: Panic Station I’m mostly null on, and there are some things I want them to respond to as per above post. I’m voting M2H.

• Zaroco : do you have any inclinations? anything feel right/wrong to you?

• Fenrir Aesir - i think dichotomy is an inaccurate characterisation given I saw nothing in it for Nuxl/Caffeine. re: Panic Station & M2H - see answer to schiavetto + above post. Mega-Pokebattlerz, i think it would be flipping hard to reconcile their behaviour with a scum alignment.

• Lrr - did you see anything noteworthy in the M2H + HeaLnDeaL exchange?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)