NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
scumlean
heal [I agree on the point of the reads being shallow, want to look at them again today]
uto [see above]
tennyson [your refusal to answer questions and your insistence on just tunneling me and coasting makes me read you as scummy, but I fucked up with haruno and you feel way, way too similar. My gut is telling you to not just let you coast off of your weird tunnel on me but other people seem to be reading you as town and we can't afford to mislynch you. For the time being i'll treat this as a null slut.]
There is absolutely nothing shallow about my reads. Wut is shallow is you and a few others calling them shallow with zero reasoning :eye_roll:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I'm down with a CFD on dopog, if only to try and solve the Energy/dopog dichotomy. Eg. If dopog flips scum Energy is probably town, but if he flips town Energy's probably going in tomorrow's lynch pool.

Besides, it doesn't look like a Bloody or UTO vote is going to happen atm.

vote: dopog
It's hardly a CFD to vote dopog.

vote: Dopog

though I wish moody was alive since I kinda would like to do a real CFD on smogon but maybe that's hopeful thinking.

Quite frankly at this point I think everyone scumleaning me is scum since I'm playing to my town meta to a T.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Quite frankly at this point I think everyone scumleaning me is scum since I'm playing to my town meta to a T.
With the exception of Energy. I mean he should still know by now that I am playing my town meta, but I think he's just being bad and focusing on a scum-in-this pair that makes no sense and I don't think panic is the type of host to balance a playerbase after rolling rolls.

If you legitimately scumlean me and you're a townie, then vote me bloody. I'm not having it.
I can vote you right now but i'm planning on iso'ing you later, reading through again might change my view, idk
it's like you're lockscum anyways, uto's probably a better vote?
Interesting that bloody hasn't voted yet.
when I vote I generally don't take it off if circumstances permit
it's like the final judgement in a Danganronpa chapter, it means something

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I can vote you right now but i'm planning on iso'ing you later, reading through again might change my view, idk
it's like you're lockscum anyways, uto's probably a better vote?

when I vote I generally don't take it off if circumstances permit
it's like the final judgement in a Danganronpa chapter, it means something
If you genuinely think I'm lockscum and not voting me, then stop playing mafia forever please.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
unless dopog is vig (CLAIM NOW), the vig still has a chance to hit one of the maf goons (or maybe even the Disco King). If vig fucks up we lose though.

Plus, you were pushing dopog this whole time so IDK what you're implying with this.
Okay I've seen enough bad math posts that I need to spell this out.

We are at 9 players now. There are 3 scum (in the 16 player version Panic wanted 4, but in the 12 player version there are 3). If we mvo today and scum gets a kill tonight, that leaves 7 total, 4 town and 3 scum. if the vig shoot town THEN we lose, since it reaches 3-3. But we do not lose if the vig idles.

And ideally we are actually voting out scum today as well, to lessen that burden tomorrow.

With the exception of Energy. I mean he should still know by now that I am playing my town meta, but I think he's just being bad and focusing on a scum-in-this pair that makes no sense and I don't think panic is the type of host to balance a playerbase after rolling rolls.
is energy trying to claim that godmodding happened? I didn't interpret it that way at all

regarding vig shooting/holstering, it's hard to say
I think there's a strong desire to holster here but scum will be able to influence a vote whereas they can't influence a vigshot
my gut tells me shooting even if we mislynch is the correct play, I would have to check with people after the game
even so, the option of holstering being on the table doesn't make this not mylo

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Smogon, when did you get so bad? Like legit question, literally everything you've said today is horrible and awful and I cringe thinking you are either alignment because either way it's just bad and you're pulling stuff out of thin air and proclaiming it to be gospel.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
this is actually a scumtell too
vote me out harder and then find out.

oh wait, you're scum so you already know it's not a scumtell and you're just desperately trying to protect ur buddies. Maybe you should get more creative with your pushing with zero logic. at least TRY to make a post today with logic that sounds halfway believable to town.

hi : )

I understand I haven't been particularly active and I do have responsibility for my own wagon and so i'm sorry about that. Please give me a bit of a chance to talk (as I believe it's L-2?). I think some of the individual votes on the wagon are particularly lazy. The vote that makes the most sense to me is Moody's because they thought I was trying to look consistent. At least that's a reason that takes into account what I've actually posted.

Mega
I'm down with a CFD on dopog, if only to try and solve the Energy/dopog dichotomy. Eg. If dopog flips scum Energy is probably town, but if he flips town Energy's probably going in tomorrow's lynch pool.

Besides, it doesn't look like a Bloody or UTO vote is going to happen atm.

vote: dopog
Things to note are that I was one of their nulls. They called it a CFD and said neither of their scum reads were happening, but they easily could have pushed bloody to 2 to have =most votes at the time. And their reason is "if only" to clear up the energy/me dichotomy which I just don't think is necessarily there. The if only also implies that they don't really have a good reason to vote me outside of this (from their POV) 'energy has to be scum if dopog town'. But Energy could so just advocate for this lynch of me as town. So ultimately it feels like setting up another easy mislynch target after I flip town.

And I think they actually show they're willing to come off the dichotomy in their next post.
inb4 energy dies n2 and my attempt at gamesolving fails miserably
I think this post also implies that they think I'm town, because for their game solving attempt to fail with an energy death, both energy and I would need to be town.

Additionally Here's Mega's (i believe) most recent read on Energy
on second thought energy's a scumlean, the intense tunnel vision on dopog doesn't inspire confidence in me.
And here is the post just before Mega's vote. This post was addressed at HeaL, but it was the post ~15 minutes before Mega's vote of me so it seemed like it was influential.
vote dopog homie
I think voting with a scumread of theirs (seemingly partly) at the request of their scumread is really scummy. Especially when you read the person as you are voting with as scummy for tunnelling the person you then are going to vote - like surely you hesitate before following that vote if you think their vote is not good!

This whole exchange has made me more confident on Mega scum.

vote me out harder and then find out.

oh wait, you're scum so you already know it's not a scumtell and you're just desperately trying to protect ur buddies. Maybe you should get more creative with your pushing with zero logic. at least TRY to make a post today with logic that sounds halfway believable to town.
I'm not the one who gets to decide what is or isn't a scumtell lol
at least this post is a commitment to something instead of "are you bad or not" zzz

U-Turn Out & MoodyCloud : I think I really want you to see that I was more confident in my Mega scum read than my HeaL scum read. Mega's newscum vibe willingness to hedge and bail on accountability read more scummy than HeaL's surface level reads. I wanted help with reading HeaL partly because I don't like HeaL's play style and will always read it with a lens that they're scummy. From my POV if I see stuff that's scummy from someone else that I want opinions on, I should point it out even if it's not my top scumread.

Also Moody specifically, I know we would have very different reads lists, but can we entertain that things could be different? Like I don't see how you get Mega and HeaL locktown here (I may be misreading but I presume from your reads post they're almost lock)? I don't think I'll shift on Mega, but can you explain HeaL town to me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)