Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armour & Crown Tundra discussion

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey all!

As we are rapidly approaching the release of the DLC, I wanted to make a thread for discussion of the DLC! Let us know what you find, anything new? interesting? What new Pokemon are available?

I am sure the other threads will be full of activity over the next few hours as different things are discovered about the DLC.

We're into the final few minutes!

Welcome to the Isle or Armour!

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
not a minute in and we're already baby
I'm honestly amazed at how much Pokemon has infiltrated into the mobile market. I guess being such a huge media franchise lets you get away with it even while under the Nintendo licence.

Episode Two: Actual Games
Wow, not the sequel I was expecting but it seems cool. It'd be great to see more of the world-building stuff like we saw in the future.
megas in pokemon go but not the main series lmao thanks gamefreak
Shiny Zeraora Moment

Wow so literally nothing. Have fun with the DLC to those who have it.

Last edited:
Your first battle is against Klara out of the station

The level scaling is imediately apparent, but there does seem to be a cap to it. Her first (of 2) pokemon is a level 58 Venipede against my end game team (rillaboom at 72, the others at the mid 60s). Her second's a level 60 slowpoke

I'm cuyrious if Avery has the same theme as her? It feels very made for her, specifically.

e: And yeah the level scaling in the wild area seems to be capped at 60? Might be based purely on me beating the game, though. Hi level 60 buneary...

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Wailord is now appropriately large in the water too.

Also Level 80 which kinda surprised me.

Bah invisible walls @__@ Annoying.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Is there a battle against Mustard? What about the full teams for Klara and Avery or even other major NPCs we may not know about? I want those for my epic spreadsheet

Looking like there must be a new Galarian evolution for Kadabra? I used home to bring Alakazam into my game but it's not showing up in the dex...

Apparently you can now spend Watts in the dojo to upgrade the facilities. So far only had 400k to shell, but from 200k onwards you can get to buy EV items at much cheaper prices than in the Shop in Wyndon (25 units for 125000 dollars), and at 400k you can complete the whole set of 6.

Looking like there must be a new Galarian evolution for Kadabra? I used home to bring Alakazam into my game but it's not showing up in the dex...
No, Alakazam belongs to the foreign category from the datamine, therefore it does not show up in the dex.

There is a Toxic Orb in the stepping stone sea to the left of the station, hoping to also find a flame orb
Flame orb is in Potbottom(?) desert.

I'm avoiding the datamine thread for the time being, but I put Kubfu in home to make sure I got the dex entry there, and I noticed that a certain special HOME gift can be moved to SwSh now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)