Pokemon Sword & Shield Isle of Armour & Crown Tundra discussion

I've had issues registering pokemon that I've transferred from bank that appear in the armor dex. I wonder if you have to manually catch them all :(

Unsure if it's because I went to the sightseeing spots or because its been following me for the past uhhh hour or so, but Sirfetch'd suddenly got Affection levels.

So there's something in isle of armor that passively boosts it without using Camp
The sightseeing spots massively buff friendship, I'm pretty sure, to help you get Kubfu up. Can it be done after the story?

Seems like the only level scaling that occurs in the dlc is based on are you the champion or not. https://www.resetera.com/threads/po...-does-not-have-any-real-level-scaling.229921/
this person did it with 7 badges and was still facing everything as if they did it with no badges.

e: Well well, the post story battle doesnt mess around
Mustard with 6 pokemon (!!!!) starting at level 73. Mienshao, Luxray (73), Corviknight (74), Kommo-o (75), Lycanroc Day (75) and of course Urshifu (75, g-max, opposite of yours)

I did beat it first try, but there was a lot of back and forth and item usage.

Last edited:
Trying out Cram-o-Matic (the Cramorant recycle bot) combinations. Pointing out any notable results

Feeding four Rare Candies into the Cram-o-Matic always results in an Ability Capsule. Much better than spending like 50 BP or whatever it is.
Four Dynamax Candies=Dragon Fang
4 Everstones=Rocky Helmet
4 PP UP=... PP UP. (yeah, it sucks).
but at least 4 big nuggets = PP UP (hope you didn't sell those big nuggets you got from the Mystery Gift just yet).

If I find any other noteworthy combinations, I'll edit this post

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
watched a couple of streams today; the end result of the diglett sidequest seems to be:

alolan forms of everything, with a new 'mon at certain benchmarks, i.e. number of diglett found. couldn't tell you the exact numbers off the top of my head, & don't know if anything special happens at 150 - didn't get that far.

if this isn't the right thread for this, let me know.

Trying out Cram-o-Matic (the Cramorant recycle bot) combinations. Pointing out any notable results

Feeding four Rare Candies into the Cram-o-Matic always results in an Ability Capsule. Much better than spending like 50 BP or whatever it is.
Four Dynamax Candies=Dragon Fang
4 Everstones=Rocky Helmet
4 PP UP=... PP UP. (yeah, it sucks).
but at least 4 big nuggets = PP UP (hope you didn't sell those big nuggets you got from the Mystery Gift just yet).

If I find any other noteworthy combinations, I'll edit this post
If you spend 100 W Hyde will tell you some recipes

lets see the one I got was...
TR48 is made with Protein, Eject Pack, Strawberry Sweet & Rawst Berry

If you spend 100 W Hyde will tell you some recipes

lets see the one I got was...
TR48 is made with Protein, Eject Pack, Strawberry Sweet & Rawst Berry
Hyde recipes seem pretty random and inefficient. Here's a list I made from spamming him; I mostly got Wishing Piece and TR results, with some miscellaneous items. I personally found a better Wishing Piece recipe in Tiny/Big/Balm Mushroom + Stardust, order didn't seem to matter. The most interesting thing to me is his mentioning the Enigma Berry as an ingredient. At least he doesn't make you save the game every time just to find out what 4 random items make.

• Wishing Piece = Grassy Seed/Mystic Water/HP Up/Sachet
• TR50 Leaf Blade = Miracle Seed/Rare Bone/Balm Mushroom/Star Piece
• White Herb = Naïve Mint/Impish Mint/Odd Incense/Pure Incense
• Balm Mushroom = Weakness Policy/Brave Mint/Float Stone/Quiet Mint
• TR02 = Fire Stone/Wishing Piece/Tiny Mushroom/Bold Mint
• TR87 = Rare Bone/Power Weight/Light Clay/Heat Rock
• TR91 = Toxic Orb/EXP Candy L/Naughty Mint/Lax Incense
• TR67 = Stardust/Tart Apple/Blackglasses/star piece
• Star Piece = Fossil Drake/Calm mint/ Moonstone/ Metronome
• TR54 = Black Sludge/Lonely mint/Nevermeltice/Power Bracer
• Balm Mushroom = Custap/Choice specs/Power band/Metal powder
• Wishing Piece = Muscle feather/Iapapa berry/Power lens/Smooth rock
• TR35 = PP Up/Starf berry/Pure incense/Apicot berry
• Wishing Piece = Lagging tail/Moonstone/Luck incense/Balm mushroom
• Wishing Piece = Enigma Berry/Rocky Helmet/Kasib berry/Ice stone
• White Herb = Lonely mint/Adamant mint/Odd incense/EXP CANDY XS
• Cleanse tag = spelltag/power weight/light ball/rare bone
• TR56 = Hp up/pure incense/throat spray/shed shell
• BrightPowder = Shed Shell/scope lens/fossilized bird/leppa berry
• TR26 = Full incense/moon stone/choice scarf/kasib berry
• Wishing Piece = Power belt/lax mint/dawnstone/grassy seed
• TR21 = power bracer/quick powder/mystic water/coba berry
• Comet shard = Liechi berry/pp up/pp up/macho brace
• Wishing piece = chesto berry/electric seed/impish mint/leek
• Wishing piece = Rowap/rowap/gripclaw/dinosaurus
• Balm mushroom = dubiousdisc/scopelens/twited spoon/binding band
TR82 = Twistedspoon/eject pack/jaboca/misty seed

It seems like apricorns/predetermined items have a RNG element to them, with the apricorn balls probably being hard to get. Blue/Blue/Yellow/Yellow yielded Great for me, Redx2/Whitex2 yielded Premier and Great.

Hyde recipes seem pretty random and inefficient. Here's a list I made from spamming him. I personally found a better Wishing Piece recipe in Tiny/Big/Balm Mushroom + Stardust, order didn't seem to matter. The most interesting thing to me is his mentioning the Enigma Berry as an ingredient.

• Wishing Piece = Grassy Seed/Mystic Water/HP Up/Sachet
• TR50 Leaf Blade = Miracle Seed/Rare Bone/Balm Mushroom/Star Piece
• White Herb = Naïve Mint/Impish Mint/Odd Incense/Pure Incense
• Balm Mushroom = Weakness Policy/Brave Mint/Float Stone/Quiet Mint
• TR02 = Fire Stone/Wishing Piece/Tiny Mushroom/Bold Mint
• TR87 = Rare Bone/Power Weight/Light Clay/Heat Rock
• TR91 = Toxic Orb/EXP Candy L/Naughty Mint/Lax Incense
• TR67 = Stardust/Tart Apple/Blackglasses/star piece
• Star Piece = Fossil Drake/Calm mint/ Moonstone/ Metronome
• TR54 = Black Sludge/Lonely mint/Nevermeltice/Power Bracer
• Balm Mushroom = Custap/Choice specs/Power band/Metal powder
• Wishing Piece = Muscle feather/Iapapa berry/Power lens/Smooth rock
• TR35 = PP Up/Starf berry/Pure incense/Apicot berry
• Wishing Piece = Lagging tail/Moonstone/Luck incense/Balm mushroom
• Wishing Piece = Enigma Berry/Rocky Helmet/Kasib berry/Ice stone
• White Herb = Lonely mint/Adamant mint/Odd incense/EXP CANDY XS
• Cleanse tag = spelltag/power weight/light ball/rare bone
• TR56 = Hp up/pure incense/throat spray/shed shell
• BrightPowder = Shed Shell/scope lens/fossilized bird/leppa berry
• TR26 = Full incense/moon stone/choice scarf/kasib berry
• Wishing Piece = Power belt/lax mint/dawnstone/grassy seed
• TR21 = power bracer/quick powder/mystic water/coba berry
• Comet shard = Liechi berry/pp up/pp up/macho brace
• Wishing piece = chesto berry/electric seed/impish mint/leek
• Wishing piece = Rowap/rowap/gripclaw/dinosaurus
• Balm mushroom = dubiousdisc/scopelens/twited spoon/binding band
TR82 = Twistedspoon/eject pack/jaboca/misty seed

It seems like apricorns/predetermined items have a RNG element to them, with the apricorn balls probably being hard to get. Blue/Blue/Yellow/Yellow yielded Great for me, Redx2/Whitex2 yielded Premier and Great.
I think he tells you at the onset that 4 apricorns of a specific color give you their corresponding ball

i think

it has been a long day

I think he tells you at the onset that 4 apricorns of a specific color give you their corresponding ball

i think

it has been a long day
I think he mentioned getting lucky, and that's probably why they make you save. 4 blue gave me Dive and 4 black = Dusk.
Video: https://streamable.com/xfhhfj

Also the watt digger is pretty insane. It seemed like some RNG event happened and he went crazy for my free trial, though it might happen to everyone.

Something that I didn't see discussed here yet is the restricted sparring mode that unlocks after you beat the story. It seems like it will be much more challenging than the battle tower, which might please the battle tower fans who felt like gen 8's tower has been too easy.

For the player it's a monotype challenge; the opponents are not restricted to a single type. You bring 3 mons, all set to level 50, and you do not get automatically healed between each set; both HP lost and PP lost carry over. Instead, you get to choose to restore your mons between battles only twice. Not sure if it's endless (i.e., go until you run out of mons). I must have misread something when I did it because I thought they said it was just 5 battles, but maybe it's just you get a bigger reward every 5. I got 3 BP per battle and 30 BP on the fifth. I only made it 8 battles in, but it was pretty neat and definitely got harder after the 5th battle. Seems like it'll be a good challenge seeing how far you can get with each type.

Annoyingly, you don't seem to be able to just pick mons out of your party for this. You have to have only the 3 mons you want to use in the challenge in your party. Not sure about battle boxes.

restricted sparring seems cool, but what prevents recycle leppa + recovery from just cheesnig the entire thing?
true competitive matches are unfun but like the battle tower self imposed rules could spark some interseted

Has anyone got Klara rare league card? I assume you can get it since every character with a league card also have its rare version. Also...
That final battle against Mustard was freakin awesome. I was expecting a tough fight to finish off the DLC, being the owner of a legendary and the previous champion, and I got that.

Also, his rare card says he became Champion after defeating the Fairy gym leader 50 years ago. So does that mean Opal was the champion before him?! That's pretty cool.

Fashion notes:

The twig girl gives you a sketchy Slowpoke sweatshirt if Slowpoke is in the party, and will keep commenting on Slowpoke instead of making a cuff if still in the party. Also, fast slowpoke can't be ran from but it can be Pokedolled and just disappears until you return to the area.

The style pass seems to add some extra things to each shop individually, haven't checked them all but there was some nice stuff in Wedgehurst and Wyndon. The salons react too, but I only noticed 3 new haircuts (male).

After that, I found a fashion designer in the Armor station that wanted $3000 and gave out some "W x F x G"/lime green starter pattern clothing in return. May be related to my adventures or may just be there after some progress.

1592444541492.png
1592444568075.png
1592444551499.png
1592444557016.png

1592444494231.png
1592444499496.png
1592444503267.png
1592444526349.png

restricted sparring seems cool, but what prevents recycle leppa + recovery from just cheesnig the entire thing?
true competitive matches are unfun but like the battle tower self imposed rules could spark some interseted
That strat is pretty limited in which mons can pull it off, isn't it? e.g., Slowbro (with transfer moves), Porygon-line, Appletun, maybe? There's a sparring option for each type, so I think at best you could only cheese a few of them. But, feel free to try. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)