Announcement More Balanced Hackmons now has a Perma-Ladder / Leader's Choice Challenge Format!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
More Balanced Hackmons will be receiving a permanent home on the main Pokemon Showdown server following the implementation of the next PMotS in roughly a week's time! Big congratulations are in order for the host anaconja, who I know has been working hard to make More Balanced Hackmons the fun and enjoyable metagame for the masses it currently is.

Not only that, but now a Leader's Choice Challenge Format will be implemented along side both of these ladder formats. LCCF will be chosen by the team (Ludicrousity, charizard8888 and myself), and we will prioritize less popular Pet Mods and give them a chance at playtime. This means with 3 metagames at all times being active, our Pet Mods Showdown room will be hosing more room tours, so stay tuned for that!

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
When does it happen? (MBH). I just figured since it was the July 4 th weekend we could have it.

Thanks for selecting it and all of the work for everyone involved!
More Balanced Hackmons will be receiving a permanent home on the main Pokemon Showdown server following the implementation of the next PMotS in roughly a week's time! Big congratulations are in order for the host anaconja, who I know has been working hard to make More Balanced Hackmons the fun and enjoyable metagame for the masses it currently is.

Not only that, but now a Leader's Choice Challenge Format will be implemented along side both of these ladder formats. LCCF will be chosen by the team (Ludicrousity, charizard8888 and myself), and we will prioritize less popular Pet Mods and give them a chance at playtime. This means with 3 metagames at all times being active, our Pet Mods Showdown room will be hosing more room tours, so stay tuned for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)