SPL XII Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's the beginning of the SPL season and we are starting off by deciding team managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to signup to manage, any other kind of posts will be deleted and your posting access in Tournament Policy may be revoked. Everyone (past, assistant, and new managers alike) are required to sign up if you wish to manage with no exceptions. From SPL XI onwards, however, you are allowed to sign up as a solo manager (i.e. you do not necessarily have to sign up with an assistant manager anymore.) Draft will be scheduled for weekend of the 8th / 10th of January and Week 1 will start on January 18th.

This year there will not be any sort of rebranding. No team will change names and we will provide the logos. The 10 available franchises are: Dragonspiral Tyrants, Wi-fi Wolfpack, Alpha Ruiners, Cryonicles, Team Raiders, Congregation of the Classiest, Circus Maximus Tigers, Stark Sharks, Indie Scooters, and Ever Grande BIGS.

This year's format is:

SS OU
SS OU
SS OU
SM OU
ORAS OU
BW OU
DPP OU
ADV OU
GSC OU
RBY OU

Wigglytuff and I will be running the show this year. We are planning on finding a 3rd co-host, so if you wish to apply feel free to contact me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
1607199643932.png
TYRANTS ASSEMBLE
1607199645707.png

Assistant Manager to be defined. If you're interested in being a part of the best team as the assman send me a DM on Discord with:

- Gens you play
- Timezone
- Among Us Impostor Win %
- Prefered Among Us Color and Skin/Hat
- Bench Press 1 rep max
- Karaoke song of choice
- Favorite football team
- Microphone specs

1607199648932.png
TYRANTS ASSEMBLE
1607199650977.png

EDIT- MAJOR CHANGE OF PLANS! SIGNING UP WITH JABBA, NOT CBU!

Initially I signed up with CBU. Was advised by TDs to pick someone else if I want a shot at this. Going to, with CBUs blessing (outright insistence, actually), heed their advice and sign up with JabbaTheGriffin instead.

We have managed four tours together and have won two of them and made finals of one more. Included among these wins was the most recent Ruins of Alph Premier League. Jabba has managed SPL twice in the past, has managed World Cup many, many times and is a veteran player in SPL and just in general, having been around since the Netbattle era. We're close friends and work well together and would love the opportunity to continue our track record of success in this tour.

We have no team preference and would be thrilled with anyone, but I'll throw out the names Classiest, Raiders or Scooters because they seem realistically more available than others. Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)