Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Shiny Tapu Fini since I missed the event. It's kind of specific, i would like to rng it myself and would credit the doner of course, i want still in gen 7 fro ribbon/competition purpose. Preferably on save file to, ideed RNG it to modest nature, most viable nature now. I have some rare events to offer, you can CMT for it. I gladly can also do custom RNG projects for it.

Thanks.

hello i would really like a terrakion jolly 6 iv english name please it's for the subway gts code 178 62 43 212 i offer a heatran lv68 please
FC 1122 7027 9413

Can anyone get me a 0/1 speed IV Dialga in a heavy ball (quiet nature and 0/1 attack IV if possible but that doesn't matter. I also need a luxury ball Yveltal (adament preferred) To clarify this is in generation 8 (sword and shield)
I have
heavy ball aron 5 IV sturdy adamant (no spA)
cherish ball shiny even tapu koko
great ball HA 5 IV (no spA) zubat with egg moves
shiny umbreon (egg moves but no toxic)
shiny chansey (no egg moves)
duskball lunala
adamant beastball pheromosa
can gold cap a dialga for you (heal ball) or 4 IV ultra ball dialga
shiny trevenant (capped and minted to perfection) ev trained for a gimicky leechseed sitrus recyle p-force set
spitbacks of excadrill, venipege, sandiconda, hydreigon, scizor, heracross, corsola-g, ferrothorn, luxray, weavile, rookidee all with optimal natures and balls just missing 1 IV.

Im willing to part with 2 of any of those for dialga, 1 non shiny for yveltal. All of the spitbacks counts as 1.

FC is SW-1540-2917-7216
Discord is Shaderz#9530

message me on either smogon forums or through discord to coordinate a time for the trade

lf a Nihilego. IVs/nature irrelevant cause they can be fixed now. Many breedables for trade happy to make other kinds if I have the parent for it.

Last edited:
hello i'm trying to complete the unova pokedex in white 2 i need some pokemon from the gts , i use the gts

• DNS: 178.62.43.212
many thanks for samurott now in gts is reuniclus and i would like a gothitelle please

gurdurr i give a gurdurr

carrablast i give a shelmet

shelmet i give a carrablast

magmortar i give a flygon

electivire i give an arcanine

landorus i give a cresselia

gothitelle i rive a reuniculus

grumpig i give a drifblim

heracross i give a pinsir

carracosta i offer a archeops

if is possible a pokemon with pokerus i would really thank you

MY fc is FC 1122 7027 9413 if someone wants to add me please i 'm also trying to obtain as many medals as possible

edit:
hello i would like to trade a shiny thundurus 4 iv timid with a landorus that i would like to use for the battle subway adamant please, i would really thank you
gts white 2

mod edit: pls don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are pokemon shinified from the Coin Case Glitch in GSC and Cute Charmed Shinies from DPP/HGSS allowed to be traded? this is more for a possible trade thread i planned on making for a long while but i want to keep my basis covered

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are pokemon shinified from the Coin Case Glitch in GSC and Cute Charmed Shinies from DPP/HGSS allowed to be traded? this is more for a possible trade thread i planned on making for a long while but i want to keep my basis covered
We do allow it, yes.
However, you need to specify it for transparency reasons.

Im using a game called Pokemon Crystal Clear which is a more Open World Pokemon game with more features to help me get mons to transfer easier. Do i still specify it as Pokemon Crystal? or specify for transparency as Pokemon Crystal Clear? Or are Rom Hacks overall not allowed

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Im using a game called Pokemon Crystal Clear which is a more Open World Pokemon game with more features to help me get mons to transfer easier. Do i still specify it as Pokemon Crystal? or specify for transparency as Pokemon Crystal Clear? Or are Rom Hacks overall not allowed
As per our rules, Pokémon/items/ribbons/events acquired from fan-made services/applications such as un-official games or romhacks cannot be traded on these forums.

You can find all of our rules here.

Would someone mind trading me a hidden ability Perrserker or Galarian Meowth? I'll give you a Snow Warning Vulpix from my recent breeding.

This might be a long shot but, anyone has an HA Tirtouga (female) in any shop ball (minus Dive ball) in Gen 6?
Luxury, Great or Quick would be great but I'll take anything that is not a regular poke ball.
I have plenty of stuff I can breed in exchange.
Bump.

Also looking for RNG Poké ball Pattern Vivillon and Modest or Timid Groudon (both gen 6).

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Would someone mind trading me a hidden ability Perrserker or Galarian Meowth? I'll give you a Snow Warning Vulpix from my recent breeding.
See you asked on discord too, but if no one can help you you might check out Anubis' giveaway. Make sure to read that OP for the rules, but it's under the 'cat' hide. Welcome to Smogon!

LF someone to evolve my Rhydon. Trade me something you don't want back and then on the return trade when it's evolved I'll give a spitback I have many-Mimikyu, Bounsweet, Rhyhorn, Scorbunny, Mr.Mime-g, etc. handled thx

Last edited:
Are transfer moves legal in casual OU Wi-fi battles? I know that, for example, Knock Off is illegal on Scizor in Gen 8 in ranked battles, because the move was taken away. But if I transfer a Scizor with Knock Off from one of my Gen7 games, I can still use it to battle other people?

Are transfer moves legal in casual OU Wi-fi battles? I know that, for example, Knock Off is illegal on Scizor in Gen 8 in ranked battles, because the move was taken away. But if I transfer a Scizor with Knock Off from one of my Gen7 games, I can still use it to battle other people?
Yes indeed, any past gen move that any pokemon can learn, for example Softboiled on Clefable and that passes through the filter can be used online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)