Smogoff People's Moderator 2021: Hustings

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
due to recent events this process is being expedited. this thread is where we hear out the sales pitch for each nominee - if a candidate does not wish to progress their candidacy they may state so here, or simply not post

the honourable nominees from the nomination thread are: Total Clefairy , Ohmachi , xzern , BP , ScarfWynaut

this is your opportunity to let us know more about yourselves, highlights of your posting career to date, and your vision for democracy in the smogoff subforum

remember that this will not confer you any actual power and even the most remote association with this post or related posts may diminish your standing forever in the eyes of the tyrannical overlords ("real mods"). no legal or personal responsibility will be taken by monkfish or affiliates of monkfish for the outcome of this gimmick democratic process

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
"A stranger is being shown around a forum that he has just become part of. He is shown a subforum and his guide says "On any day except Thursday, you can shout any question down that subform and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Thursday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Thursday, it's your day in the subforum."

I'm BP, I'm a 20yr old cis white male from Wisconsin. I know how to read.

Hobbies:
Kirby Air ride city Trial
Writing a revamp analysis of a prominent pokemon and letting it sit in QC for 6 months
Drinking a Brandy old fashioned and looking up at the stars from my lawn chair
Wittybot
Going on Twitter during political unrest
Golduck
Bellesprout
Talking on the GP discord server even though I'm not really a GP guy

Last edited:

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello xzern fans. as you know, my posting prowess and overall skills are incredible. however, there is more than simply my unmatched posting style that puts me above my fellow candidates. i am also the physically strongest. you heard that right; i could beat all these goons in a fistfight.

let us return to the old tradition of "might makes right." vote for xzern in the upcoming election. not only will i take the title by force, but on an unrelated note, i will also bestow upon all of my supporters my secret ass-wiping technique.

hello xzern fans. as you know, my posting prowess and overall skills are incredible. however, there is more than simply my unmatched posting style that puts me above my fellow candidates. i am also the physically strongest. you heard that right; i could beat all these goons in a fistfight.

let us return to the old tradition of "might makes right." vote for xzern in the upcoming election. not only will i take the title by force, but on an unrelated note, i will also bestow upon all of my supporters my secret ass-wiping technique.
AB3C4F8B-C892-44D0-8782-BE23A05DC5DE.jpeg

not a good look when you’re oozing MSU energy

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am afraid the people of smogoff cannot bestow custom titles and we are yet to receive any collateral material from the office of total clefairy. when all anticipated materials have been received the process can continue. we will assume Ohmachi is disengaged from the process since has not logged on for a month, though i am sure he will be regretful to have missed this opportunity to serve his people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)