Shiny Value/SID Checking and Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll check your TSV as soon as I can.
I've put up a Lv1 Male Salandit in an Ultra Ball. Thanks!

hello i'm terrible at rng my dream was having a thundurus enghlish name 31 6iv timid prankster i trade a tornadus korean name on gts code 178 62 43 212 please i offer a tornadus 6iv please i would really thank you
FC 1122 7027 9413

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hello i'm terrible at rng my dream was having a thundurus enghlish name 31 6iv timid prankster i trade a tornadus korean name on gts code 178 62 43 212 please i offer a tornadus 6iv please i would really thank you
FC 1122 7027 9413
Hi! But I am afraid this is the wrong area to ask this: please ask HERE instead! You can also ask in the Wi-Fi Discord, which the link to the server is in the OP of the link I posted!

TSV List Request
TSV: 1569
In-Game Name: Bryan
Friend Code: 3927-1711-6512
Generation: 6
Time Zone: GMT -6
Willingness to hatch: Any Pokémon

Added

Last edited by a moderator:
ESV Check Request
In-Game Name: Bryan
Friend Code: 3927-1711-6512
Generation: 6
Number of Eggs: 30
Notes: can ping me on wifi discord too, bingsimon

TSV List Removal Request.
TSV:#3025/3187
Generation: 6/7
Reason: I don't have as much time as I used to and I don't want to do it unless I can make sure that I can hatch for others.

Removed

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aadil
Friend Code: 1134-8053-3002
Generation: 7
Time Zone: GMT-8
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: No
Willingness to hatch: None
Notes: available fairly often, easiest to contact at Radicool12#6850 on Discord

In-Game Name: Kyle
Friend Code: 3411-7830-9054
Time Zone: GMT

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aadil
Friend Code: 1134-8053-3002
Time Zone: GMT-8
Notes: available fairly often, easiest to contact at Radicool12#6850 on Discord
In-Game Name: Kyle
Friend Code: 3411-7830-9054
Hi! Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge. Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll check your TSV as soon as I can.

Deposited a male Level 1 Venipede in a Great Ball. Thank you!

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Luis
Friend Code: 1049-2057-4176
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: Yes
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

Tatertot

Deposited a male Level 1 Venipede in a Great Ball. Thank you!
Hmm, I'm not seeing it, it looks like you were sniped. Try uploading something else.
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Luis
Friend Code: 1049-2057-4176
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

Hmm, I'm not seeing it, it looks like you were sniped. Try uploading something else.

Huh, odd, I was sniped - don't know who'd want to do that. I've deposited a male Level 17 Eevee in a Nest Ball. Thank you!

Tatertot

Huh, odd, I was sniped - don't know who'd want to do that. I've deposited a male Level 17 Eevee in a Nest Ball. Thank you!
Your TSV is 0209. As requested, your TSV will NOT be added to the list. Enjoy Endeavour!

DNA

I have deposited a Lillipup, Lv. 14, male in an Ultra Ball.

Deposited a male level 1 Popplio in a Pokeball, Thank you!

In-Game Name: Wes
Friend Code: 3454-7093-9135

Tatertot

In-Game Name: Wes
Friend Code: 3454-7093-9135

Thanks, I have deposited a Lv 4 Male Grubbin caught in a pokeball

Tatertot

Thanks, I have deposited a Lv 4 Male Grubbin caught in a pokeball
Sorry for the delay! It's been a busy couple of days. Your TSV is 0238. A moderator will add your TSV to the list shortly. Enjoy Endeavour!

MO edit: I did not add the TSV to the list since the post said "Willingness to hatch: None".

TSV List Request
TSV: 3928
In-Game Name: WMAR
Friend Code: 1650-7796-1162
Time Zone: EST
Willingness to hatch: Any

Tatertot

TSV List Request
TSV: 3928
In-Game Name: WMAR
Friend Code: 1650-7796-1162
Time Zone: EST
Willingness to hatch: Any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)