Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I'm donating an avatar:
View attachment 302131
i've sinned again
Changed my mind, I'm betting on this.
2021 will have something. Idk if it'll be DPPt remakes or LG Johto but I think there will be a main... well "versioned" release.
So for the sake of optimism, I'll be team PRO REMAKE
15 years since release would also make this make more sense.

And in case it isn't clear enough, I will be taking Bob Mortimer's masked nightmare.

no DP remakes in 2021 (cmon, even gf reported they have been struggling due to quarantine...)

y0ojt3b4oja51.jpg

EDIT: FORGOT the cursed image I'm betting
kelleh.png

You know I'm being serious with a pfp of a series I don't like XD

Last edited:
we just got more info on the new pokemon snap, and it says it's releasing april 30. since it was announced in july last year (i think?), do I lose, or is the bet still going?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
we just got more info on the new pokemon snap, and it says it's releasing april 30. since it was announced in july last year (i think?), do I lose, or is the bet still going?
You lose when Jan 1st 2022 begins and
1. DPPt remakes haven't been announced
2. DPPt remakes haven't been released
Idk which of the two it is.

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Imagine changing teams off of a bogus fake leak lmao

Feel free to do so, but don't be surprised if it turns out to be a mistake
Ftr centro has been getting leaks right and disproving fake ones for a literal decade, most recently leaked the CT DLC among other things.

If they're wrong it's frankly a miracle. They have been, will never deny that, but the probability is high.

We'll see in February anyway. Either way the DPmakes are prolly gonna be sus with how modern Pokemon has been going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)