Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You're using sweedish time which is 6+ hours ahead of me so you have to factor that in to the calculation, I changed it right after I woke up on feb 26 and changed it like one hour before I should have, like 11:30 on march 24. That's 28 days aka all of february

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GatoDelFuego ok just for you my friend I am willing to go double or nothing. I already won, so I won't let you change my avatar, but I'm giving you an out. If the games do NOT come out this year, you are absolved of your end of the bargain. But then if the games do come out this year, you must change your avatar from release date for 2 months (I will let you change it for 1 day on Thanksgiving (if applicable), Christmas, and New Years (+eve) to be festive). Do you dare?

I accept.

I'm going double or NOTHING on the VIDEO BONUS round. And in this case, the video bonus will be tatako utsonomia saying that due to the unprecedented circumstances of covid-19, the games will be delayed until 2022. Please understand.

Nice throwback...well it is now the day after release day. So say hello to your new avatar until January 19th (minus Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's):

Best part is that it's not even an actual transparent image. :psysly:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)