Post here if you want a name change. I can't change your name but I'll tell you what you should change it to

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'd like to change your name — is that covered by this thread?
No. However, you posted here, so according to the thread title I should give you a suggestion.

Your username is too short. It's only two letters, which makes me think it stands for something. I hear that getting into the vaccine game is pretty profitable right now...

AstraZeneca

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No. However, you posted here, so according to the thread title I should give you a suggestion.

Your username is too short. It's only two letters, which makes me think it stands for something. I hear that getting into the vaccine game is pretty profitable right now...

AstraZeneca
thank you for your response

i must respectfully decline, however, as reviews suggest users already associate reading my posts with mental impairment

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ullar is getting a little old on me - keeping in mind my history (UllarWarlord, shadowbone66, WaddleDeeAnarchy) what do you think would be a name more befitting of my personality?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't wanna change my name but I'm breaking the rules and want to see what drops
See, if you followed the trend of people just abbreviating their usernames, you'd go with PVK. Don't be like everyone else though. For you, I see a future as...

Chile con carne.

From THERE you can do a cooler, two character abbreviation like 3C.

Ullar is getting a little old on me - keeping in mind my history (UllarWarlord, shadowbone66, WaddleDeeAnarchy) what do you think would be a name more befitting of my personality?
dork

It's what everyone calls you behind your back anyway.

I'll take a new name (I hear they sell well in Canada).
You should take up yoga and become...

I say "OM"s

What about me
Someone already made the livermorium joke, but that's not where I was going anyway. Since you have two "un"s, and a double negative is grammatically incorrect, you will be known as...

HexiumJustHexium

Maybe get involved in CAP now if you aren't already

Me please
"ium" reminds me of elements. You should go for a formerly unnamed element. People of Smogoff, I now present you with...

Ununhexium

I hear the guy that used to have it just gave it up a couple of posts ago so it's free.

phoopes

I did it again
thinking of publicly rebranding to "xz" for reasons lifted from mf's marketing team. thoughts?
Nah we need something different. I'm actually not going to change your username at all, just the way people pronounce it. Remember the X-Transceiver? And how it was pronounced Cross-Transceiver because who the fuck knows why? You are now...

xzern (pronounced "cross-zern")

do you think the name "DjanxoUnchained" would suit me?
Frankly that name doesn't suit anyone. Not like anyone would use it for a few years... anyway, your current username has always stuck out to me for the number of dots it has (3). Why not double the number of dots by replacing the S and the h with punctuation? Your new name is...

:iji.

Hello, hello! You are officially...

IVY

Has the look of one of the cool people that abbreviated a longer name, but is really just me shouting at you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)