New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change from Nash Hawnt to Hawnty

Reason: Wanted to change to my online alias rather than use my full name. Also have this as my account name on Showdown. Since I am participating in the Dodrio Cup, wanted to make it easier for people to recognise me and get in contact with me. Cheers

oki, skipped formerly ct bc personal info + 0 post count--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodAce

Untier Connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change from BloodAce0107 to BloodAce

Reason: Want to get rid of the extra numbers I have in my smogon account username to match my main PS account which is just BloodAce which I have had since 2015.

The smogon account BloodAce is currently held by a user who has made no posts and hasnt logged in since 2014, the same day they made the account

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bloodace.234425/

oki--tdp

Ka1xo

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change from Just A Jew to Ka1xo

Reason: kind of obvious but this name has started to make me feel uncomfortable along with people i talk to and it matches my main PS! account so it'd fit well and additionally it doesn't really match my style as much anymore, also i got an okay from The Dutch Plumberjack to bypass the 100 post requirement due to obvious circumstances within my name, thank you in advance!

oki--tdp

Byleth

Retirement
Ayo. Requesting to change my name to 23Gz.

Reasoning: Made this account a few years back when I was a kid and absolutely despise the username and im tryna change it to my PS name. (+3 year eligibility)

If my birthday could also be corrected to March 10, 2003, that would be lit as well unless I need to make that a separate post.

oki--tdp

Surfy

is a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Surfy

Most people who know me just call me surfy and I don’t even go by SurfyTeen anymore. Additionally, and I spoke with Kalalokki on this, I already created the smogon account “Surfy” in the past for some reason so whatever the process would be for me to assume that name now (merging the accounts, deleting the account, etc.) that would be great. If I need to prove I own that account as well I certainly can provide that information.

oki--tdp

Blaz

'cause now we're singing different songs ♫
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a name change to "Blaz", it's an alias in which many users usually call me and with which I feel comfortable
Thanks for reading

Done - Iyarito
6 months passed and I forgot to do this lol, so I am requesting a profile unlock.
Thanks in advice :]

I've been using the name "pyuk" on PS and Discord for months now, and I don't intend to use "MacChaeger" again. Could I please get my name changed to "pyuk" here as well? Thanks.

oki--tdp

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
ayo my account is still locked even though I have a badge and I really want to have a custom title and people told me I gotta go here to get my account unlocked so if y’all could do so that would be nice ty

id like my name in full caps (QWILY)

can i also get a birthyear change to 2001

tyvm

oki--tdp

Requesting name change to Jamez. The account is over 3 years inactive and has under 10 posts.
Reason: I’m just more known as Jamez and no one really says the numbers when they say my name.
Also I already used one name change and spoke to kalalokki about it, I just won’t be able to change again after this

oki--tdp

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
requesting name change to just teamcharm

the account is disabled on PS, so I would like to have it as I see no reason it should be disabled for nobody to claim

I made this account not knowing I would actually be maining on it for a long time & I hate the 69 in my name & would like a name free without trolly numbers cause the 69 is a bit juvenile and just makes me look dumb

no I don’t have 100 posts but I can make 30 (legit) posts in a day and no I don’t have a badge but I’d still like the name if possible thanks :)

number removal changes don't require the postcount threshold anyways, dw--tdp

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Hello there,
Requesting a name change to R8 Konijn.
Reasoning: "R8 Konijn is my name in PS, and I've actually never used the name "R8bbit Konijn Lapin". The name I currently have is too long, and other people usually don't recognize me before I tell them this smog account is mine. It also sometimes generates practical issues, since R8bbit Konijn Lapin is hard to write if your not copypasting it, and hard to remember (even for me lol)."
EDIT: I changed my mind: for the mentionned reasons, i want to change it to "R8", because even if R8 Konijn is my PS Name, everyone just call me R8, and I always go by this name when possible. I didn't take "R8" in PS since the name is taken (This account being inactive for years). If i can't take R8 for any reason, then i'll be fine with R8 Konijn.

That's it. Thanks you for reading me, and have a nice day!

oki--tdp

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Requesting a namechange to miapi.
Reasoning: aligning more with my PS name. Would prefer not to put the rest of the reason in public. (will answer in DM if needed)
Thanks.

oki--tdp

Hello, I would like to change my name to Not-Shady-Dragon
Reasoning: It fits more with my profile, and aligns with my Discord Username and PS Username, and since most people call me by that name it would be more reasonable and convenient when trying to find my name. (Thanks!)

see OP, you don't qualify for a change

Requesting my name change to Xeronator. I've had this name since 2013 when I play other games like League of Legends, Warframe, etc.
This is also my user for Twitter, Snapchat, and even Instagram and I used it ever since. Since then, my primary name is always Xeronator and would like to keep it consistent, even for Smogon.

oki--tdp

Hello ! I would like to request a namechange for « Darky~Sama' »

Because on discord and PS I use this name and nobody know me as DarkyLeThugLife

If the special characters didn’t work ( I mean ~ and '), put Darky-Sama or DarkySama please !

Thank You :)

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)