New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, can I get a namechange to in ?

This is because of a personal issue I will not delve into in a public setting, but I talked with The Dutch Plumberjack into giving me an exception.

(if "in" is taken then I'll take "INStruct" with a capital i).

oki, doing instruct for uniformity bc of no. of past changes--tdp
Hello, can I get my profile unlock pls? its been a month, ty in advance

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to change my age to 13. It was always 13 but by mistake I had placed it to 2000 so my actual birth date is November 18 2007 sorry for asking I was in a rush can you please ensure that my age be changed thank you.

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
can i change my name to DinomiteVGC my its my name on SD and everything else. Thanks in advance

not eligible for a change, sorry

Can I change from Stormfront to Nightfront

It was a rebrand I made a long time ago and never made the change here apparently.

oki--tdp

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
hey!! i'd like to request a name change from Ausma to ausma

am i crazy? yes. Basically, I want this name change because I've mostly branded myself and my name with a lowercase a for a while, and most people tend to know me by it. This site is pretty much the only place where I have the capital A, and I think it'd be more representative if it were lowercased! thank you!

dw capital A really really sucks i agree--tdp

Changing to Cobalte

I have not been known by the current username for several years and everyone knows me by this one, I just didn't get around to changing it until now

oki--tdp

Hi! I don't know if this counts as a full name change (since i've had one in the past, iirc)
I would like to change my name from "Chimechoo" to "chimechoo", just for the sake of keeping it consistent with all my accounts, and how I display it on PS. Thank you :)

oki--tdp

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
hi i'd like to request a name change to lei, all lowercase. it's the name i was wanting initially but i didn't have a badge yet, i understand fully that after this i will not be able to request again. i already checked in and plumberjack said it was fine. the account hasn't been logged in to since 2009 so i should be good there :) ty!

oki--tdp

I'd like to change my username to Eclipse Lucifer since it's the main name I go by on Showdown now and IS Albtraum is a name I went by when I was a part of a group on PS

oki--tdp

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'd request a namechange to "LBDC". It's a shorter version of my current nickname, and LBDC is the nickname I go by on Discord. Most of people know me by LBDC anyway. I also own the PS! alt (to clarify, I'll still using LaBalladeDesCieux on PS!, I just namechange on Smogon).

Done - iyarito
I'd request a profil unlock, as it has been exactly a mouth since my namechange. Thanks in advance!!

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to StitChuu
I've always been desperately wanting Stitch on both forums and PS but I'm not eligible for it yet, and I really can't stand having the first name of my name lowercased. Current name also shows up as a website in spreadsheets which is annoying. I also regged the StitChuu alt on PS recently so I hope it helps. Thanks in advance!

Edit: also Chuu is a name of a LOONA member who I'm a big fan of

oki--tdp

voyage

Banned deucer.
I believe that I comply with what is asked. I would like if it is possible to change my nickname to "MLBL" all in uppercase. I've been with that PS account for a little over 5 years.

oki--tdp
It has been more than a month if it may be I want to unlock my profile.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a change from Itchyfoot to Itchy

I've been using this shorter name on Discord and Ltchy on PS, which is the closest I could get. I want to be consistent across platforms and not have a gross name, especially not one associated with feet. Itchy is also less masculine, while still being familiar to those who knew me before I came out as trans, which also informed this decision ^~^

taken to my great regret: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/itchy.101907/

Requesting a name change to FrostedC, want to get rid of the letters and numbers from the end of my name.

Thanks in advance

oki--tdp

Requesting a name change from PoliLoco to SingleThunder

Reason: Another user has the name papiloco and we both play DOU and applied to DPL. It has been confusing for others to tell our names apart, and I want my Smogon name to match my Discord name. No one else seems to have the name SingleThunder either so :swole:

done - kala
requesting unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)