smogoff amoonguss — end

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was also in security.

And I can see in the dark so I know who else was there, but I'm not gonna tell you. :psyangry:

Anyway, in all seriousness I think it's likely that one of the missing people is dead and the other is using cams right now. Unfortunately, impossible to tell which is which just yet.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
given you know who isn't at the table to some extent and that there are 13 people present, i feel like you can work this out
n0: tc + scarf dead
d1: zxgzxg dead
n1: phoopes 'dead'(?)
d2: bb skarm dead
n3: zorbees + blazade + sps dead/missing

that's 8 total so phoopes must be at the table (unless the 13 includes sps - dont think it does)

--

lets keep track of night 3 claims...

library (2): mf, estronic
security (8 + 1): tiki, m24, mace, hula, gravity monkey, pvk, city, earl, <one dead>
demat (1): sijih
missing (2): blazade, zorbees
storage (1): ivy

phoopes where you at

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i did a task in the dematerialization chamber because some weird ghost thing told me to "get out" N1 and i was spooked. figured i'd let the ghost do what it wanted to the big groups while i layed low so that i wouldn't be a victim of a haunting from az/the shadowy backer. demat was kind of gross, there was a bunch of dust on the chamber floor and i'm pretty sure that was the remnants of bb skarm

it said that i could tell i was alone in demat even though all the lights were off

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
yo, i was in security. said that there were 8 others, which makes 9 total (although one did die).

i wouldn't be surprised if the last person was checking the cameras and are gone today or something.

was anyone able to see the impostor turn off the lights in utilities? surely that would be our best lead

Reactions: az

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
list of users present at meeting:

mf
Sijih
Gravity Monkey (who should be called gm imo)
M24
tiki
Plague von Karma
earl
Estronic
Ivy
cityscapes
phoopes
Hulavuta
Mace

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yo, i was in security. said that there were 8 others, which makes 9 total (although one did die).

i wouldn't be surprised if the last person was checking the cameras and are gone today or something.

was anyone able to see the impostor turn off the lights in utilities? surely that would be our best lead
i was in security, 8 of us there in total

one got bopped at the end of the night, assuming that was blazade since we know they said they're going there
make ur minds up

Hi I was and still am alive
but what room were you in

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
i think 1 potential theory is that there were multiple impostors in utilities (maybe 2) with the goal of turning off the lights and taking out any scientists in utilities to force safe kills. especially cause they knew we weren't gonna just spam utilities like last night.

i'm a little concerned that there might be some lying about location, but either way anyone outside of security (or probably library, doubt anyone would pass up the chance to kill mf) is sus imo.

there shouldve been someone on cameras so hopefully we'll get some good info by tomorrow.
make ur minds up
that's what my pm said, tiki will back me up on it

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Gravity Monkey (who should be called gm imo)
sure go ahead

so yh now we know there's only one imp in security! honeslty i dont see any reason for them to hold on kills in that situation, except if there's a kill cooldown which i believe az has denied?

Was swiping card in security and getting spooked by le funny ghostie
i did a task in the dematerialization chamber because some weird ghost thing told me to "get out" N1 and i was spooked. figured i'd let the ghost do what it wanted to the big groups while i layed low so that i wouldn't be a victim of a haunting from az/the shadowy backer. demat was kind of gross, there was a bunch of dust on the chamber floor and i'm pretty sure that was the remnants of bb skarm

it said that i could tell i was alone in demat even though all the lights were off
Hi.

sure go ahead

so yh now we know there's only one imp in security! honeslty i dont see any reason for them to hold on kills in that situation, except if there's a kill cooldown which i believe az has denied?
ye most likely unless the person who disappeared was SPS, and him going on cams made him disappear mid-night.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
alright, everyone — make some room at the table; Zephyr2007 joins the game, subbing in for shadowpeashooter

... although don't make any room at the conference table, bc the numbers remain the same

ty Zephyr2007 for subbing in!!

i've sent you all your details in a pm; will extend the day to account for it if necessary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)