Any Brawl Stars fans here?

Hey there, this is my first thread on Smogon, and I'm just wondering if there's any Brawl Stars fans here? Especially those who are part of the Reddit Brawl Stars communities!

My Reddit Tag is u/Obsidian297 and I make Brawl Stars guides

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/BrawlClopedia/comments/js34th/mega_post_presenting_the_first_brawler_of_the/
Brawl Stars and Pokemon are my favorite games lol. I’ve played BS a few days after global (so sadly no star shelly) and Pokemon when Black 2 released.
Its hard to stop playing a game when you get far, especially Brawl stars (put a lot of blood, sweat, tears into that game).
Recenty lol Sandy and about to buy season 4 pass bro, im really excited hahahah. The BS dev team’s one of the best dev teams ive ever encountered. They put even more blood, sweat, and tears into the game. They always have fun updates :)

Windingsss

shine like jewelry
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I play Brawl Stars as well, its probably my favorite videogame. Im currently sitting at 15800 trophies since my internet connection reeeeally sucks and im busy with school stuff. My account is #P89VC2G8 if you want to add me!

Reactions: AZM

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sprout is pretty solid in this meta but i can never really use his super to its full potential

amber is super good rn which is cool because shes fun to play, colonel ruffs i think is one of the best brawlers in bounty and all around rn, and bibi is good as always. i also really like the changes theyve made to jessie to make her more viable again

Ahh that sucks! Can't do much about that

What do you think of the meta right now?
Gem Grab - Byron
Showdown - Bea & Edgar
Brawl Ball anyone is ok, mostly Jessie ngl
Bounty - Colt/Brock/Piper
Hot Zone & Siege - remember when they were fun
Heist - Colt/Barley/8Bit

Cringetopia

Banned deucer.
I played back in 2017, some coworkers and I had a clan and we were all bad but we had fun talking shit to each other whenever we were playing together on break and one of us choked. I kinda feel like redownloading the app now.

sprout is pretty solid in this meta but i can never really use his super to its full
Try using his super in chokes to maximize value

This video goes in depth about the pattern that the super follows

https://www.google.com/search?q=spr...HWfnAhkQ_AUoA3oECA0QAw&biw=360&bih=648&dpr=3#

i also really like the changes theyve made to jessie to make her more viable again
It's a really creative change too, nice to see her at the top of the tier lists

I played back in 2017, some coworkers and I had a clan and we were all bad but we had fun talking shit to each other whenever we were playing together on break and one of us choked. I kinda feel like redownloading the app now.
The game is really fun now, especially with custom map maker, in which you can make crazy maps and just have fun in them, as well as the influx of new and unique brawlers

Hey! I play Brawl Stars as well, its probably my favorite videogame. Im currently sitting at 15800 trophies since my internet connection reeeeally sucks and im busy with school stuff. My account is #P89VC2G8 if you want to add me!
We're gonna have some insane lag if we play in a lobby together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)