ORAS Shiny Legendaries Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Thank you for this opportunity. I'm requesting the shiny Suicune.

Deposited a level 1 male Snover in a poke ball.

IGN: Nixhal

"What do you hope for in the Sinnoh Remakes?"
- Compatibility with Sword and Shield, mega evolution and battle frontier!
Hello, for whatever reason, national dex mons are causing my game to crash (probs due to the recent people trolling and making the gts crash on purpose), but can you possibly deposit a mon from the alola dex? thanks for answering my question!

Edit- I’ll go ahead and update the rules to alola dex only too.

Hello, for whatever reason, national dex mons are causing my game to crash (probs due to the recent people trolling and making the gts crash on purpose), but can you possibly deposit a mon from the alola dex? thanks for answering my question!

Edit- I’ll go ahead and update the rules to alola dex only too.
Of course! Already deposited a level 10 male Litten in a poke ball.

Thank you once again.

Hi, I'd like the Raikou please.

What do you hope for in the Sinnoh Remakes?
Obvious answer but the battle frontier! Also, I found Mt. Coronet incredibly confusing, or maybe it was just because I was younger.

I deposited a Mudbray, male, lv13. In game name is Adal (Pokemon Sun).

Thank you!

Hi, I'd like the Raikou please.

What do you hope for in the Sinnoh Remakes?
Obvious answer but the battle frontier! Also, I found Mt. Coronet incredibly confusing, or maybe it was just because I was younger.

I deposited a Mudbray, male, lv13. In game name is Adal (Pokemon Sun).

Thank you!
Sent, enjoy!

Deposited: Male Honedge Lvl. 1
IGN: Picalfo
Requesting: Tornadus

What is your favorite show and why?
Hunter x Hunter (2011), mainly because I really like the themes it deals with and how it deals with them. Also nostalgia.
Thanks you in advance! [:

Hi - I'm sorry, but would it be possible to please swap back the Cobalion for Cresselia? No worries if not!
You can just have the Cresselia actually since this giveaway has not been active for a while. Please follow the same rules and I’ll send it your way!

This goes for everyone too, if you have already participated in the giveaway, you can receive another one if you wish.

You can just have the Cresselia actually since this giveaway has not been active for a while. Please follow the same rules and I’ll send it your way!

This goes for everyone too, if you have already participated in the giveaway, you can receive another one if you wish.
If that's the case, could I get the Registeel?
My favourite thing in the Hoenn Region was the Emerald Battle Frontier. Definitely the best of the battle frontiers we have had in the past.

Deposited a lv17 male Magby in an ultra ball. IGN is Phil

Thanks again for the giveaway, and being so generous with giving away another
:)

Received. Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Hi again, thanks for reopening this to get a second!
requesting Heatran
Deposited a level 6 magnemite in a Poke Ball
IGN Atharv
As I am too young for Gen 3 to have been my first taste of Hoenn, I’ll speak for some of the features ORAS introduced to Hoenn. Loss of the Frontier probably outweighs a lot of these positives, but I liked Mega Evolution, the new Mauville city, and the Mirage system/legendary hunt. My favorite thing, however, is simply soaring around, seeing the whole region rush beneath your feet, with great music playing.

Hi Totes,

Thanks very much for allowing us to grab a second awesome legend. I would like to get the deoxys, but i think its not tradable through GTS? Let me know if its possible to schedule a trade either through forum or discord for the mon.

Anyways, here's my response to your first question.

My favorite part about Hoenn is definitely the water pokemon. Its my favorite typing and I just love the number of surfing routes and water mons developed in the region. Swampert is my favorite starter and Milotic is my favorite pokemon. I still find Feebas fishing in Hoenn as one of the most rewarding hunts in Pokemon games, given its rarity where the player can only get it in 6 out of 400 tiles in that route near Fortree city. It was also quite a fun experience for me trying to evolve Feebas. As a kid, I thought "maxing out beauty" meant getting the master rank beauty contest ribbon on feebas, much like how Ruby's Feebas managed to evolve in the manga after he gave it the ribbon. It took me a few attempts using flail + surf to win the contest, but sadly Feebas failed to evolve after:P

EDIT: Received the Deoxys, thanks again Totes!!

Last edited:
If that's the case, could I get the Registeel?
My favourite thing in the Hoenn Region was the Emerald Battle Frontier. Definitely the best of the battle frontiers we have had in the past.

Deposited a lv17 male Magby in an ultra ball. IGN is Phil

Thanks again for the giveaway, and being so generous with giving away another :)
Hi again, thanks for reopening this to get a second!
requesting Heatran
Deposited a level 6 magnemite in a Poke Ball
IGN Atharv
As I am too young for Gen 3 to have been my first taste of Hoenn, I’ll speak for some of the features ORAS introduced to Hoenn. Loss of the Frontier probably outweighs a lot of these positives, but I liked Mega Evolution, the new Mauville city, and the Mirage system/legendary hunt. My favorite thing, however, is simply soaring around, seeing the whole region rush beneath your feet, with great music playing.
Hi Totes,

Thanks very much for allowing us to grab a second awesome legend. I would like to get the deoxys, but i think its not tradable through GTS? Let me know if its possible to schedule a trade either through forum or discord for the mon.

Anyways, here's my response to your first question.

My favorite part about Hoenn is definitely the water pokemon. Its my favorite typing and I just love the number of surfing routes and water mons developed in the region. Swampert is my favorite starter and Milotic is my favorite pokemon. I still find Feebas fishing in Hoenn as one of the most rewarding hunts in Pokemon games, given its rarity where the player can only get it in 6 out of 400 tiles in that route near Fortree city. It was also quite a fun experience for me trying to evolve Feebas. As a kid, I thought "maxing out beauty" meant getting the master rank beauty contest ribbon on feebas, much like how Ruby's Feebas managed to evolve in the manga after he gave it the ribbon. It took me a few attempts using flail + surf to win the contest, but sadly Feebas failed to evolve after:P
Thank you so much guys! I enjoyed reading your responses, I have just sent the mons your way.

Kucanine , yeah sure! Please PM me your FC and Availability and we can work something out.

Hi Totes,

Thanks for opening up the giveaway again.

My favourite thing about the Hoenn region would definitely be obtaining the legendaries.

The quest for the three Regis, finding Kyogre and Groudon (in Emerald), and Sky Pillar. These were done really well and it felt like an adventure when I was playing Emerald. Emerald was also my first Pokemon game, so the Hoenn region is sentimental.

I deposited a Mudbray, male, lv12. In game name is Adal (Pokemon Sun). I'd like the Regirock.

Thank you!

Thank you! I've deposited a level 2 Ledyba, IGN Andie

Hi Totes,

Thanks for opening up the giveaway again.

My favourite thing about the Hoenn region would definitely be obtaining the legendaries.

The quest for the three Regis, finding Kyogre and Groudon (in Emerald), and Sky Pillar. These were done really well and it felt like an adventure when I was playing Emerald. Emerald was also my first Pokemon game, so the Hoenn region is sentimental.

I deposited a Mudbray, male, lv12. In game name is Adal (Pokemon Sun). I'd like the Regirock.

Thank you!
Yeah I really like the legendary hunts in Hoenn too! Sent, enjoy!
Thank you! I've deposited a level 2 Ledyba, IGN Andie
sent, enjoy!

Hi,
Thank you for giving away your shinies :)

What was your favorite thing about the Hoenn region?
My favorite thing about Hoenn was the first time I saw the ash raining from the top of Mt. Chimney, I loved the thing that you have to collect it.
The whole region has fantastic natural beauties tho.

I really like to get Ho-Oh,
I deposited a lv. 3 Caterpie, Male
IGN: FRANCO

Hello

My favorite part of hoenn was the safari zone, with the rarity of certain pokemon, and the expansion is gets increasingly you beat the game in emerald!

I deposited a Bounsweet female, level 1. In game name is pidge, and I'm requesting the level 40 regice

Hi,
Thank you for giving away your shinies :)

What was your favorite thing about the Hoenn region?
My favorite thing about Hoenn was the first time I saw the ash raining from the top of Mt. Chimney, I loved the thing that you have to collect it.
The whole region has fantastic natural beauties tho.

I really like to get Ho-Oh,
I deposited a lv. 3 Caterpie, Male
IGN: FRANCO
Hello

My favorite part of hoenn was the safari zone, with the rarity of certain pokemon, and the expansion is gets increasingly you beat the game in emerald!

I deposited a Bounsweet female, level 1. In game name is pidge, and I'm requesting the level 40 regice
Hello! So sorry for the wait guys, I’ve been working and just got back from vacation, but if you would kindly re-deposit, I will send them your way, Thank you for answering my questions also!

Hello! So sorry for the wait guys, I’ve been working and just got back from vacation, but if you would kindly re-deposit, I will send them your way, Thank you for answering my questions also!
No problem!

I was wondering if I could change mine to regigigas actually?

I deposited a Bounsweet female, level 1. In game name is pidge, and I'm requesting the level 50 regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)