Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Not sure if this is the right place, but for some reason, I can no longer change my profile picture. Not sure if it has anything to do with my recent name change, but I used to be able to hover over my avatar on my profile and click "edit image" to change it. I have no such options anymore.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Why have I seen some people with a negative reaction score? Do some reactions give you -1 reaction score? If so, how does each reaction change the reaction score?
No, all reactions just give you +1. Reaction scores can be manually edited by admins and negative ones are p much a result of those. Not much else to it.

You can always ask someone to proxy post for you, or request approval here! https://www.smogon.com/forums/policy-review-access-request/

If you want a permanent access, you need a badge, TC is usually the easiest one to get as you only need to qualify and vote in suspects.
Thanks for your reply. It looks like the "policy review access request" is for posting to existing threads - is there a way to request permission to create a thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)