You're Not My Type

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
sorry to be late. here's round 17

1635820235010.png

Gaboswampert
"The mienfoo that goed to hoenn, perceived some electric aura on new mauville, and entered there, and because of the magnetic field on new mauville,the mienfoo gained some electric powers due to the magnetism, they becomed so fast to the point than no one could even see their feets, and becomed electric type"

"the furr on there arms has electricity stored, and they can do some electrifing atacks with that electricity, there feets cant be seen because they are always moving in a lightning speed"

Motor drive/Static
Hid. A : Regenerator
/
Thunder punch
Thunderbolt
Wild charge
Thunderous kick
Extreme speed
Discharge
Air slash
Volt switch
Aerial ace
Vacuum wave

1635820628324.png

royalfluxh
Notable New Moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Taunt

lmk if i missed anything. thanks for coming everyone.

sorry to be late. here's round 17

View attachment 382256
Gaboswampert
"The mienfoo that goed to hoenn, perceived some electric aura on new mauville, and entered there, and because of the magnetic field on new mauville,the mienfoo gained some electric powers due to the magnetism, they becomed so fast to the point than no one could even see their feets, and becomed electric type"

"the furr on there arms has electricity stored, and they can do some electrifing atacks with that electricity, there feets cant be seen because they are always moving in a lightning speed"

Motor drive/Static
Hid. A : Regenerator
/
Thunder punch
Thunderbolt
Wild charge
Thunderous kick
Extreme speed
Discharge
Air slash
Volt switch
Aerial ace
Vacuum wave

View attachment 382262
royalfluxh
Notable New Moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Taunt

lmk if i missed anything. thanks for coming everyone.
WOW, Everyone did a Great Job Making the pokemon :D
If I had To Pick a Favorite, I Would Pick the Charmander.
Cuz Making a pokemon out of a Clay is really interesting and stand out, Plus It Looks so clean.
But The others is Also Really Amazing!
10/10

Is that Ghost-type Phanpy from the last round based on those pink elephants from Dumbo or something? If so, really cool IMO. (Makes me kinda want to see what a Donphan based on that would look like too tbh)

(I'm not joining this round but I just wanted to post this because I noticed it and thought it was cool)

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Is that Ghost-type Phanpy from the last round based on those pink elephants from Dumbo or something? If so, really cool IMO. (Makes me kinda want to see what a Donphan based on that would look like too tbh)

(I'm not joining this round but I just wanted to post this because I noticed it and thought it was cool)
It was yeah! Glad you liked it :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)