The Workshop

Requester: Monky25
Tournament Name: UU Mega Revolution Tournament
Projected Deadline: October 24 (a week from now) would be great, though if it needs to take a few days longer it would be fine
Art Direction: I would like it to include Mega Manectric, Mega steelix, and mega gyarados as the main Pokémon on the cover. Other than that, it’s free reign for the artist!

Thanks in advance to whoever completes this,
I’m sure it will look amazing!

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: kjnjkmjk1
Tournament name: CAP LC Revival Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): October 17 (this upcoming Sunday)
Art Direction: I was thinking it should include strong competitive CAP LCs like Solotl, Cawdet, Dorsoil, or Embirch, and given that this is a tournament, you could have them facing off against each other. Other than that, as long as the name shows up in the art, I don't have any further direction.

Done!

Projected Deadline: October 24 (a week from now) would be great, though if it needs to take a few days longer it would be fine
Art Direction: I would like it to include Mega Manectric, Mega steelix, and mega gyarados as the main Pokémon on the cover. Other than that, it’s free reign for the artist!

Taking this!

880ECAAB-53B5-4B60-BF69-7132AB89F2D6.jpeg

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
Resource Name: Doubles LC Sample Team
Art Direction: in action screen of archen summoning tailwind from the back and then gastly (with angry face and some will-o-wisps around him) and scraggy (dropping a kick) charging front. Doubles LC Samples on bottom of the image.

Thanks in advance to whoever completes this, I’m sure it will look amazing!

Resource Name: Doubles LC Sample Team
Art Direction: in action screen of archen summoning tailwind from the back and then gastly (with angry face and some will-o-wisps around him) and scraggy (dropping a kick) charging front. Doubles LC Samples on bottom of the image.

Taking this =)

Last edited:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Resource Name: Doubles LC Role Compendium
Art Direction: idea would be to have a croagunk being sit there playing with this cube where you guess which form goes where a bit confused with it also
38231456_max.jpg
and one on top of the form empty hole says different type of roles like: speed control, offensive role, defensive role etc.

Resource Name: Doubles LC Role Compendium
Art Direction: idea would be to have a croagunk being sit there playing with this cube where you guess which form goes where a bit confused with it also
and one on top of the form empty hole says different type of roles like: speed control, offensive role, defensive role etc.

I'll take it!

Requester: Tomahawk
For: DPP Ubers Discussion Hub
Art Direction: Banner for the top of the thread, title being "DPP Ubers Discussion Hub", or a shortened version like "DPP Ubers Hub" if the previous one is too long to work with the art. Relevant Pokémon in the banner would make sense: Dialga definitely should be in there. I think either the three Ubers from DPP (Dialga + Palkia + Giratina-Origin) would make sense, or the three S-rank mons (Dialga + Giratina-Origin + Kyogre). If both of these combinations really don't work (although preferably it would be one of those), any Pokémon from the following could also be in there: Deoxys-Speed, Darkrai, Groudon, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Wobbuffet, Shaymin-Sky, Manaphy.
Projected Deadline: There is no huge rush, although before the end of regular season of UPL would be great if possible (which is in three weeks).

Would be very much appreciated!!

Edit: Also, feel free to PM me on Discord about this: Tomahawk#6827. Thank you!
The artist who picked this up a while back has abandoned this, so if there is any other artist willing to pick this up that would be amazing!

Requester: tazz
For: DPP LC Viability Rankings
Art Direction: No strong preference, though you should probably include Munchlax in some way as it is the undisputed best Pokemon in the tier (probably Gligar as well, as it is the second). If you'd like the list to accurately convey the good and bad pokemon in some way, contact me at tazz#1609 on disc. I'd also be happy to give direction ideas there; It would be especially cool if the art somehow reflected the fast nature of the tier in some way but idk how to convey that in this request lol.

Art Direction: No strong preference, though you should probably include Munchlax in some way as it is the undisputed best Pokemon in the tier (probably Gligar as well, as it is the second). If you'd like the list to accurately convey the good and bad pokemon in some way, contact me at tazz#1609 on disc. I'd also be happy to give direction ideas there; It would be especially cool if the art somehow reflected the fast nature of the tier in some way but idk how to convey that in this request lol.
haha woah ill take that haha

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex
For: BDSP CAP Hub
Art Direction: The direction for this is fairly free, I'd like it to include 2 of the DPP CAPs and 2 BDSP OU relevant mons. Other than that, total free reign.

papermarioandthethousandyearmole.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)