The Workshop

Welcome to Smeargle's Studio Workshop! Much like Artwork for Tournaments, this thread can be used to request images for various threads and projects around the forums in order to make them more appealing and/or stylish. If you're planning to create a thread or a project, or already have but wants something to improve the OP, then drop a request here and see if anyone's willing to help out! And if you're an artist with either time on your hands or a desire to help out around the community, then this place is definitely for you!

For those making requests:

- This thread can be used to request images, banners or logos for threads that are used to engage the community in various ways, tournaments, a project with a certain goal, or something to promote a continuous discussion (for example: The Next Best Thing, Viability Rankings, a new Other Meta). This is the wrong place to request banners and images for:
  • Rate My Team threads
  • Team Logos
  • Trade Stations
  • Pet Mods
  • Other applications that are highly personal, unrelated to Smogon, or generally shortlived
If you're someone needing something within the above list, you're better off contacting an artist personally if you desire an image for such a purpose. If you're looking for art to go with an article or page on Smogon's website, use this thread.

- If you're requesting tournament art: Make a request here well in advance, preferrably weeks before creating the Sign-Ups thread. If it's discovered that the Sign-Ups thread is already up, your request may become removed. We ideally want the banner to be part of the tour since the beginning, since the banner or logo is what may encourage people to sign up, as well as giving exposure to the artist's work to all the visitors checking the tour out. So while we acknowledge that certain tours don't have much leeway when it comes to the date they're announced, do realise that the exposure is one of the rewards for making these banners, and that announcing the tour without the art removes a large part of the incentive for creating a banner in the first place.

- Be as detailed as you'd like with the requests. While there are some artists that may have ideas of their own to tackle your request, I can assure you that the majority of our artists appreciate if they have suggestions on what Pokemons you'd like in the picture, what they should be doing, what the text should say, or any other detail that brings the point home.

- Be patient. If your request hasn't seen any activity in a day or two, then that's completely normal. You're free to make another post to 'bump' your request if it's urgent or if it's been three days with no sign of someone taking it. If time's not an option for you, then you might want to consider contacting an artist personally about your task, or visit our irc channel #smeargle or Discord channel to see if someone there is available.

- Be reasonable. You clearly have an image in your head of what you'd like, so if the image you get doesn't quite get there, be aware that someone took their time and efforts to make this for you. Granted, you still get to decide whether or not to use it, but when you get something made for free, it's difficult to demand a high standard. Naturally, if you have some critique or suggestions on how to improve the submissions, then go ahead and say so. Communication!

- Credit the artist in the place the image is used. If you forget to do this simple task then I will hunt you down or edit that post myself. With huge bold letters.

Template for requesting art:

Requester: x
For: x
Art Direction: x

Template for requesting tournament art:

Requester: x
Tournament name: x
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): x
Art Direction: x

For the contributors:

- You do not need to be an approved artist or have an art badge to contribute to this, this is open for everyone! That said, these artworks will be used to represent our community, where the quality of the image will always reflect upon the material or activity it's used with. So in order to create a good first impression, let's make these images stand out!

- You do not need to be a typography ace to help. You do not need to use typography or lettering AT ALL. Cool images are more than enough. If some text would really be beneficial to the image, odds are that two or more users can collaborate on one image together!

- You also do not need to finish work to post it in this thread. PLEASE flood this thread with WIPs, sketches, scribbles, discussion, helpful critique for others, and feedback if you can. The goal is that we have cool stuff when all is said and done, and we are in this together. No need to spend a million hours refining something you're unsure of.

- When in doubt, share early, share often. Following that, you do not need to work alone. If you'd like to collaborate with another artist or artists (doing lines, colors, effects, or anything else) you are invited to do so as long as everyone involved is cool with it. Artists who would like help, please feel free to link to your documents in this thread.

- Don't use another artist's work without their permission! This only applies to graphical art where pre-existing art is used. Official art for the Pokemon games, along with any art made for Smogon's articles or media submissions, can be used without permission. If we find out that you used someone's art without their consent, your contributions might end up unused and you'll receive an infraction for ignoring this rule.

- Based on the contributions in this thread, badges may be rewarded! Art badges are given to individuals who repeatedly contribute with artwork of good quality, while the community contributor badge can be given to anyone who provide good advice and solid critique to the submitted images and WIPs. If you feel you deserve a badge, feel free to contact Bummer with links to your posts or artwork, and we'll see if we've simply overlooked you or if there's still something preventing you from being badged. For those who are already badged, we will whole-heartedly appreciate any contribution you can give to this cause. Naturally, all artwork will be credited accordingly.

- Art direction is NEVER set in stone; if you have a better idea than what's listed, you are encouraged to do that instead. That said, keep in mind that those who made the request will ultimately decide if they want to use the image you made. If you want to be on the safe side, then communicate! PM them, write a message on their profiles, hunt them down on IRC, and then see if you can reach an agreement.

- In the other thread, Artwork for Tournaments, we generally allow plenty of users to submit their work since it's possible to use multiple images during the course of the tour. But in the case of this thread, only one image ends up being used, which means that all of the submitted images compete for the same slot. So sadly, there may be some feelings of disappointment when people with ideas get beaten by other entries, or when artists have their work getting switched with another submission, but I hope that everyone can be good sports about it, and not beat yourself down if your image ends up unused. Although it deserves to be mentioned that even unused images can count towards being rewarded with a community or artist badge.

If you have additional questions, either ask them to me or just write them down in this thread. Now that this is out of the way, let's get to work!

Current Requests

Requester: Mazz
For: OldGens UU Team Bazaar
Art Direction: Using these Nidoqueen, Kanghaskhan, Moltres, Heracross, and Suicune in that order, I'm thinking something that really showcases the age associated with the idea of OldGens. Very banner esque; the OP and collection of reserved posts will make for a long intro before the content of the thread, so something like 1000x250 is going to fit a lot better. Something rustic, almost in the imperial-Japanese style a la The Great Wave. I think it would be pretty cool if the banner itself looked as if were parchment or like an old treasure map. Title, as given in the "for" section ideally in the center of the frame, but along the bottom of the banner if possible? I'll leave the choice of font to the artist.

Requester: Memoric
For: Doubles OU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: Can be anything really, just has to feature top mons. Incineroar and Tapu Koko would be fine as well as anything in Tier 1 or 2 in the thread I linked; just not Mega Gengar cuz there's a possibility it might get banned if ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed Requests

Requester: RODAN
For: Quote Database Thread
Details: A goofy librarian, or anything else related to storage.
Image: By Arhops

Requester: Arikado
For: RBY LC Other Meta
Details: Something featuring Gastly, Abra and/or Slowpoke.

Requester: Pikachuun
For: Type Remix
Details: What I would like to see would be some of the normal OU threats (Aegislash and Talonflame) with their new typings (Water/Fighting and Fire/Water respectively), along with the words Type Remix in the center.

Requester: Audiosurfer
For: Turbomons
Details: Somethin that communicates the urgency involved with the metagame (it's just playing with a supershort timer basically) is the best bet. like maybe 2 pokemon both trying to slam down on a button or looking like they're frantically trying to make a choice while a timer is soundin off in the background or somethin like that.

Requester: Pikachuun
For: Metagamiate
Details: I'm looking for a Pokemon using its powered-up attacks, in addition to the word Metagamiate on it somewhere. The attack can be anything from Pikachu's Electric-type Extreme Speed to Excadrill's Ground-type Rapid Spin, or even Drifblim's Ghost-type Explosion! But, if you really feel like tackling something complicated, try making a banner with every Eeveelution (including Eevee) using its respectively-typed Hyper Voice [Flareon with Fire-typed Hyper Voice, etc.]. No matter which one you do, thanks in advance!

Requester: Minus
For: NU Research Week
Details: Something with maybe a mismagius wearing glasses looking through some files would be nice! or maybe even something like Feraligatr and Vileplume fighting over a file. Whichever would be easier
Image: By Sapphire.

Requester: TheBurgerKing99
For: Typemons
Details: Maybe do a thing featuring the different types somehow?
Image: By Regime

Requester: Cobalt314
For: Maximum Upgrade
Details: I would like some sort of graphic where it shows one move being converted into another move, whether by morphing, by flow chart, by production line, etc.
Also including Pokémon that could benefit from the morph, like Shift Gear Metagross or Spore Mega Venusaur, is also recommended.
Image: By Otter Power

Requester: Molk
For: RU Viability Rankings
Details: Some prominent mons that can be illustrated are Rhyperior, Hitmonlee and Doublade. The rest is left to the artist to visualise.
Image: By MiniArchitect

Requester: @alexwolf
For: OU Viability thread
Details: Hey, i would like to request a new logo for the OU viability ranking thread, as the amazing one that adeadnunboy made is outdated, because it featured Aegislash, which is now banned. And it would be nice if Pokemon in the logo are from S and A rank, to represent the best Pokemon in OU.
Image: By Andrew

Requester: Molk
For:
RU Viability Thread (ORAS)
Details: hey, i'm gonna need some updated art for the RU viability thread now that we're in ORAS. Moltres, Pangoro, Alomomola, Cresselia, Gligar, Meloetta and Dragalge are some good candidates for Pokemon to be in the artwork, maybe with a tiny Fletchinder in the backround
Image: By Bummer

Requester: galbia
For: RU Research Week
Details: Some cool Pokemon for the pictures would be RU hidden threats such as Gurdurr or Qwilfish but any RU pokemon with glasses or a book could work too.

Requester: The Avalanches
For: LC Cores
Image: By Mambo

Requester: Funbot28
For: Anything Goes viability ranking thread
Details: Mega Rayquaza and Klefki using Swagger somehow.
Image: By @imas234

Requester: Agent Gibbs
For: OU Checks Compendium
Image: By D_what

Requester: Peli
For: Ubers EV spread Compendium
Details: What ever is fine, just possibly the primals and a mega of the artists choice.
Image:By Bummer

Requester: Can-Eh-Dian
For: ORAS NU Teambuilding Lab
Details: Anything with 2 of the 3 (or all 3) of Xatu, Rhydon and Tauros in a kind of science lab setting would be incredible.
Image:By Bummer

Requester: Montsegur
For: NU Bazaar
Details: What I sort of envisioned for the artwork was a sort of middle eastern market (aka bazaar) where it looked like trainers where swapping pokemon or pokemon where selling goods or something along those lines. I leave it up to the user who decides to do this request to use what Pokemon they want as long as they're in NU. For reference here is the current thread and the NU viability rankings so you can see what NU Pokemon are good.
Image: By imas234

Requester: Funbot28 and Piccolo Daimao
For: Balanced Hackmons Viability Rankings
Details: I'd love it if the included pokemon were Chansey, Mega Rayquaza, and Giratina.
Image: By Litra

Requester:
Alkov
For: Featured Tutors
Details: A banner for an upcoming revamp of a project hosted in the B101 forum for Featured Tutors. I do not have a particular design in mind but since there's already a banner for the B101 forum itself which as shown here, maybe something similar would be great but if the artist has something different in mind then it'll be great too n_n

Requester: -kal-
For: RU Matchmaking
Details: A picture of like a Mega Steelix with Alomomola and them working together or something would be nice.

Requester: fleggumfl
For: OU Role Compendium
Details: I'm not looking for anything totally specific, maybe involving the S and A+/A ranks in OU, here's theVR thread for reference.

Requester: Eevee General
For: Other Metas Teambuilding Shop
Details: I'm not that picky, so long as you capture the essence of a repair/mechanic shop. tbh, I keep seeing a rhydon with a wrench fsr, and I kinda want it to be gritty and greasy, not all bright and clean like most banners.

Requester: unfixable
For: Pet Mod, Legends
Details: Hopefully Blastoise-Legend!
Image: By Hey-It's-Josh

Requester: NV
For: UU Teambuilding Lab
Details: I would prefer UnderUsed on the top and Teambuilding Lab on the bottom with the S rank mons of UU (Feraligatr, Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Salamence, and Suicune) sitting around a table of "research" (papers, test tubes, etc.) similar to the famous "dogs playing poker" picture. If that is too difficult, let me know and I can figure out something different for the banner.
Image: By Cloud_Nine987

Requester: NV
For: PU Matchmaking
Details: a banner for my PU Matchmaking thread as it is in need of one lol. I was thinking of something with like Floatzel riding Zebstrika / Bouffalant (both are very good partners for Floatzel so whichever is easier to draw / color works for me) and "PU Matchmaking" in a somewhat fancy style of writing
Image: By Twerkerella

Requester: MrAldo
For: RU Teambuilding Factory
Image: By rozes

Requester: DHR-107
For: CrapMons Ingame Run
Details: I'm planning something crazy for my last first iteration of Kalos game. Would someone be able to make a banner that includes: Ledian, Luvdisc, Delibird, Wobbuffet, Pachirisu and Delcatty. I'd quite like the XY male trainer in the background facepalming. Open to suggestions on posing/looks etc!

Requester: Thisbemyalt
For: PU Ladder challenge
Details: I was thinking something along the lines of some PU mons maybe climbing ladders idk it could involve mons like the Simi's, floatzel, monferno etc. also if it could say "PU Ladder Challenge" that would be great
Image: By a deer

Requester: Aquadext
For: ORAS UU Sample Team Thread
Details: I'm not very capricious, any artwork will do the trick as long as it represents well UU's defining Pokemons or playstyles. Just do what you feel like doing! But if I can make a suggestion, I could see the artwork being a sort of triangle with Pokemons representing each main playstyle (stall, balance and offense) looking angrily or rushing at each other, with the title "UU Sample Team Thread" being in the middle of the art. Stall could be represented by Blissey, Alomomola (even if it's RU) and/or Aggron-mega ; Balance with Swampert, Zapdos, Gardevoir ; and Offense with Beedrill-Mega, Crawdaunt and Infernape. If you use that idea of mine, I could see the mons being drawn in an "aggressive style", like this pic

Requester: Dundies
For: PU Official Roomtours
Details: I was thinking maybe it could have Simipour, Simisear, and Simisage and say "PU Official Roomtours".
Image: By Kiyo

Requester: runbabyrun
For: Megamons
Details: What I had in mind was a Mega Slowbro munching happily on some Leftovers (namely the apple icon that the Item uses), and next to it a Mega Pinsir wearing a Choice Band on top of his head, confused as to where it should go. Then, I would like to have the word 'Megamons' below the two. Feel free to add any of your own creative ideas though!
Image: By Sparkl3y

Requester: Can-Eh-Dian
For: Rowdy Rampardos team logo
Details: The rampardos doesnt have to be rowdy, it just has to be a rampardos.
Image: by Bummer

Requester: Spirit
For: RU is having a seasonal coming up soon and I'd appreciate it if it could have a nice banner to show off when it debuts.
Details: I'd like the text to say "RU Seasonal" and feature Abomasnow (normal, not mega) and Mega Camerupt representing Winter and Summer, respectively. If whoever is interested in doing this would want to feature another RU Pokemon in their work (such as Meloetta, Hoopa, or Diancie), that would be pretty cool too.

Requester: rozes
For: Vibrant Vivillons team logo
Details: Needed in about a week - two weeks. it would hopefully be a Logo similar to SPL logos [example 12] it would preferably have multiple Vivillon on it with a wide range of colors to go with the Vibrant look, but if you have any other ideas just do what you feel looks / works the best.

Requester: Vubon
For: ORAS LC Roles Compendium
Details: the artist can feel free to draw around any of the Little Cup mons he/she wants to. (Bummer's sugestion: Don't go any lower than the B ranks in LC's Viability rankings)

Requester: GOAO
For: Squirtle Squad team logo
Details: LCPL is soon so can any of you do a logo of the Squirtle Squad? n_n
Image: By Ssensenh

Requester: Megazard
For: PU what's their last

Requester: Nineage
For: LC Community Create a Team
Details: It would be really cool if it could include Scraggy since we decided we are building around it, but really any LC Pokemon is fine.

Requester: boltsandbombers
For: NU viability rankings
Details: only requirement is that it should have Tauros and the rest of the Pokemon should be from A+ on the rankings.

Requester: Sobi
For: PU Underdog Project
Details: it's a project which focuses on underrated pokemon in the tier, so furfrou / glaceon / munchlax.

Requester: nv
For: Got Talent?
Details: My idea for it is for the name to be in the banner with Chesnaught beefed up and wearing the Libre Pikachu's outfit while Uxie with a book and wearing PhD Pikachu's outfit is on the opposite side of the OM's name. I would also love a shiny Mega Lopunny in Pop-Star Pikachu's outfit because that is just such a cute image, I cannot pass that opportunity up. Reference images here.

For: PU Laddering Achievements
Details: I would like a banner for my PU Laddering Achievements thread [link in sig]. It can be represented in any way possible; I was kinda thinking of maybe 2-3 Pokemon all wearing Choice Specs [one of the achievements is to have your team members holding the same item] and then "PU Laddering Achievements" under it.

Requester: slurmz
For: RU Cores
Details: i would advise looking at the ru viability thread for viable mons to use. however, steelix and tyrantrum are on the chopping block so i would probably suggest not featuring them as they may be banned. maybe a registeel + alomomola? i'm unsure. the only thing i ask is that the picture shows a possible synergy between the team. using my example, having alo passing registeel a wish or something.

Requester: Berks
For: Know Your Niche!
Details: I'd like a banner that features the words "Know Your Niche" or the abbreviation KYN, and featuring an LC pokemon that looks ... detective-y? Something like a Mienfoo with a magnifying glass or a cute Snover with a reporter's hat like in those old movies with like the note sticking out of the brim?

For: ou break this team

Requester: mil
For: make a banner which says 'against ghosting and cheating!'

Requester: Fiend
For: ADV LC Role Compendium
Details: A simple design involving revolving around Houndour would be appreciated. Porygon and Wailmer should also be somehow incorporated; any other legal Gen 3 Little Cup pokemon can also be added if the artist wishes. The only text on the banner would preferably be 'ADV LC Role Compendium'.
Image: by Ssensenh

Requester: Coconut.
For: LC Good Cores Thread
Details: It should have a set of two Little Cup Pokemon, preferably things that are higher on the viability rankings, but they can be just about any two LC pokemon. Under that maybe some fancy lettering saying ORAS LC Good Cores.
Image: by brightobject

Requester: Aerow
For: ADV Little Cup thread
Details: with the following Pokemon: Bagon, Trapinch, Ponyta, Elekid, Doduo (if there isn't space for 5, use the first 4 or 3). The banner should say just ADV Little Cup
Image: by brightobject

Requester: Smuckem
For: Battle Maison Discussion and Records
Details: Starf Trophy of some kind. You can go as simple or elaborate as you want for it--it could literally just be an enlarged Starf Berry placed on a pedestal, or a trophy in the same vein as the crystal trophies awarded (except a Starf is the top part instead of the Chantelaine hats that form the top of the actual trophies).

Requester: Recreant
For: OU Theorymon
Details: Archeops is the project's mascot of sort, while Dark / Fairy Absol and probably Focus Blast Pidgeot are the next two popular 'mons, although Extreme Speed Braviary is right behind them. It would probably be best with three of them, but two of those 'mons would work just as well. Not sure how to incorporate Fairy Absol or Vital Spirit into a design though but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The banner doesn't need to be anything insanely complicated by any means.

Requester: Terrakion.
For: OU Bazaar
Details: In my head was thinking of Ferrothorn holding 3 signs advertising teams (being a bazaar is a market in the middle east w/e) and at the bottom saying the title of the thread.

Requester: bludz
For: ORAS OU Viability rankings
Details: a picture with several top tier OU pokemon. Kinda like the one we have now.
or a more artist-driven creation, sort of like this old one. Should probably be a pokemon of high relevance if just one is chosen.
Image: by Emrysthemay

Requester: VeryPinkPancakes
For: PU Teambuilding Workshop
Details: I think Mawile and Fraxure (a PU core who both have hands) looking like they are trying to reason with each other (just like teambuilding) would be nice.
Image: by Jackii

Requester: nv
For: OMotM/LCotM Official Tournaments.
Details: I was thinking that the art itself could include the title of the thread plus a combination of common OM threats such as Dragonite, Kyurem-Black, Mega-Diancie, or whatever you feel may be necessary. I was also thinking they could like they are facing off like they are in a battle.
Image: by anundeadboy

Requester: Silverwhiteblue
For: Doubbles OU Teambuilding shop
Details: i'd like to request a banner for the doubles ou teambuilding shop, as we plan to reopen really soon. doubles most iconic pokemon include kangaskhan mega, landorus-therian, latios, keldeo etc...
Image: By Sparkl3y

Requester: Pearl
For: ORAS UU Viability Rankings
Details: I don't really have a detailed mental picture of how I want the new banner to look like, so sorry in advance to the person who's kind enough to take this request, but I'd like to see something more dynamic than the current banner, if I'm making sense, similar to how the RU and NU banners look like. For the Pokemon that I'd like to see on the banner, anything that's currently in S, A+ or A is fine. Would specifically love to see Mega Aerodactyl, Celebi and Krookodile included (and Hydreigon excluded, since that's the main contender for the next suspect test and could get banned in the near future). Last but not least (and obviously), the banner should have "ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread" written somewhere in it.
Image: By MandyRoh

Requester: EnemyJurist
For: PU Teambuilding Competition
Details: I would really like some of the new drops to be in it, such as Cacturne, Muk, and Rotom-Fan. It doesn't need to have all of those, but I would like at least Cacturne. I kinda have an idea of the mons hanging around a sign (leaning on it, hammering it into the ground, etc.) that has the title, but feel free to go wild.
Image: By Reigaheres

Requester: Squawkerz
For: Benjamin Butterfree OM
Image: By Chloe.

Requester: NOVED
For: Rustboro Rocky Helmets team logo
Details: I just need a banner with the team name + a rocky helmet that will fit well in sigs, and maybe a file with just the helmet that can fit well as an avatar.
Image: By cant say

Requester: Slowbroth
For: PU Team Tune-Up
Details: I'd like it to feature the words "PU Team Tune-Up", and with Technician Mr. Mime holding a wrench, wrenching a screw into one of the letters.
Image: By Andrew

Requester: pancake
For: PU Matchmaking Thread
Details: I would like "PU Matchmaking" somewhere in the art and I would like it to feature two Pokemon that pair very well together in the PU metagame. Floatzel and Leafeon or Monferno and Leafeon come to mind.
Image: by Chras

Requester: Conni
For: Pokemon GO Unofficial Viability Rankings
Details: Something fitting, see thread for more info.
Image: by Sapphire.

Requester: Chloe.
For: Anything Goes Resources
Details: a banner with the text "Anything Goes Resources" or "AG Resources" and a Mega Rayquaza, Arceus and Darkrai would be a perfect fit. Feel free to take any approach you want with it.
Image: by Sapphire.

Requester: Meteordash
For: PotW project
Details: A new social media project is underway regarding Pokemon of the Weeks, and I was wondering if I could get a little banner with "Pokemon of the Week" with some sort of new S&M mon such as one of the Tapus and one of the Ultra Beasts.
Image: by HotFuzzBall

For: Monotype Theorymon project
I am requesting a piece of art for a Monotype Theorymon project that is going to be posted tonight / tomorrow. It's a really popular project (the most popular project last gen), and I'd really like a spectacular piece of art to go with it.
I'd like two Pokemon to be in this banner; below, I'll list some of the winners from the previous project and you can pick the two you think will look great.
- Fairy-type Rapidash
- Fighting-type Electivire
- Fighting-type Staraptor
- Ice-type Roserade
- Fairy-type Dragonair
Generally, I'd prefer one rough-looking Pokemon (Fighting-type Staraptor / Electivire) and one majestic-looking Pokemon (Fairy-type Rapidash / Dragonair, Ice-type Roserade).
There's no strict deadline for this, but I'd appreciate if the piece of art would be completed sometime this week.

Image: by Reigaheres

Requester: mil
For: RMT Project
Details: Hi, we plan to do a December/Christmas edition of our Rate of the Week project and would like to request artwork for it. The thread usually looks likethis, the artwork should be on the top.
Two Fighting-type Pokemon would be cool, for example: An Infernape as Santa, carrying a full bag, but out of it team rater badges fall out. Besides it there is a Terrakion, maybe with a red nose like a reindeer. Just an idea, if you have another one just go for it.
We had something like this once, but there is no Christmas theme. If you're short on time I wouldn't have a problem if you just add a Christmas theme to this.:

Requester: Mael
For: Team Europe logo
Details: As far as motive and looks go, we don't care too much, we'd like if it featured luxray, something like "europe" or "team europe" and the design had some kind of connection to europe, but we don't want to restrict the artist too much, just give us something that looks nice. d:
Image: By Dooger41

Requester: Fiend
For: LC Viability Rankings
Details: I would like Vullaby to be incorporated and for the words "Sun & Moon Little Cup Viability Rankings" or some apt permutation of that to be incorporated. You can select some other high rank mons and/or use a personal favorite (it better be cute) provided it isn't too unviable.
Image: By Schaff

Requester: Nayrz
For: Uber Viability Rankings
Details: x
Image: By HotFuzzBall

Requester: Arcticblast
For: Santalune Storms logo

Requester: Sken
For: Stunting Stunkys logo
Image: by anundeadboy

Requester: Fireburn Nayrz
For: Ubers Premier League

Requester: Pearl
For: SM UU Viability Rankings
Details: Any Pokemon from S to A rank should be fair game. My personal idea was to have Scizor and Bisharp trading blows against each other in the middle of the picture, with either Politoed or Thundurus (or both!) summoning a storm in the background, but whoever takes on this request is free to do whatever they want as long as the banner includes 2 to 5/6 Pokemon from the upper rankings and "UU Viability Ranking Thread" written somewhere in it
Image: By monomite

Requester: Capt. KnightWalker
For: Break This Team (Ubers Edition)
Details: 1) Mega Gyarados staring threatening at fat mons like Lugia and Giratina (expression of fear cause these two get annihilated by Mega Gyara).
OR
2) Mega Gengar wickedly smiling at Clefable, Chansey, and Lugia (shadow-like glow cast on these three mons from Mgar since they are trapped because of MGar's ability, Shadow Tag).

Requester: Random Passerby
For: SM OU Victim of the Week
Details: I would like it to feature top-tier OU threats beating each other up. Something like Mega Metagross kidnapping Tapu Lele or Greninja beating up Landorus-T would be fine.

Requester: Spirit
For: RU Viability Rankings
Details: i'm not picky on how the banner is worked out as long as it says "RU viability rankings" somewhere on it. some pokemon that would be good picks for the banner (any number of combinations for these mons would suffice; doesn't matter how much or not is picked from here): Link to post.

Requester: Gary
For: SM OU Viability Rankings
Details: I'd like it to incorporate some of the top tier mons, while still having that SM vibe to it. I honestly don't care too much about what direction you take with it, but having at least 1 or 2 of the Tapus in it (Lele and Koko take precedence). Also try to squeeze in Ash Greninja, and maybe like Mega Metagross and Landorus-T considering that they're returning OU favorites. And lastly just a title for it (SM OU Viability Rankings). I'll leave a link to the VR if you want more ideas of what to put in there.

Requester: OP
Tournament name:LC Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live):June 10th
Art Direction:Something cute! If it could be similar in style to what was used for the Spring seasonal, that'd be ideal. One idea I think would be good is a pool theme with some water pokemon like Staryu/Squirtle/Shellder. They could be doing different things like playing in the pool, going down a slide, chilling in a chair, etc. Don't feel like you have to use this idea if you want to draw something n_n
Image: by Blue Frog

Requester: HNBL
For: Team Logo for India in WCoP
Art Direction: I'd prefer the logo to be based on Mega Medicham. The artist is free to experiment with what it looks like, but I would like the word "India" along with the colours of the flag to be included into the art, much like how many other team logos in WCoP did. We still need to go through the qualifying rounds, and we currently have a temporary banner (which we would really like to change), so I'd like the artist to get this done in about a week or two at the max.

Requester: Creator of Chaos
For: Break this Team OU edition
Details: A Magearna or Tapu lele cheekily Smiling While something like Sableye, Tangrowth and Tyranitar Quiver in fear since both fairies can break balance and stall, or perhaps like a Zygarde and scizor weathering an all-out attack from a bunch of random mons considering how bulky they are. Anything OU that depicts 1 or 2 Mons breaking other mons
Image: by BARABOY

Requester: Jsaok3
Tournament name: World Cup 2017
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups Will End Saturday 6/3/2017
Art Direction: We would like a logo with Hoopa Unbound coming out of a lamp with the word "Arabia" in a fitting font.
Image: by Chras

Requester:DeathByWobbuffet
For: OU Lure that Threat
Art Direction: I'm not particularly picky, as long as it works and has the words "OU Lure that Threat" somewhere. Here are some ideas though:
  • Tyranitar hitting Garchomp with an Ice Beam, with Garchomp having a surprised look on its face.
  • Celesteela or Toxapex lying on the ground with Gengar holding an Electrium Z and looking triumphant.
  • Anything else that features an OU Pokemon being lured (you can check the "hall of fame" in the 2nd post for ideas)
Image: by ColinTheComputer

Requester: AJB
For: NU Teambuilding Lab
Art Direction: any current nu pkmn work i suppose, but preferably something actually viable. Sneasel, Machamp, Sceptile, Meloetta r all good pkmn that could possibly fit here? Just a suggestion but really, anything remotely similar to this would be great.
Image: By Pilo

Requester: Jhon
For: BSPL Team Logo
Art Direction: The team's called the 'Blackthorn Belly Drummers' and I want to use Shiny Azumarill as the mascot mon. I'm very much open to ideas, after all you're the ones with creative vision. The only idea that even came to my mind was Azu playing a military style drum.
Also feel free to shorten the name to just 'Blackthorn Drummers' if it fits better.

Requester: Subject 18
For: OU Good Cores
Art Direction: Not really picky about art direction just something interesting and cool that fits the them of OU and the project itself.

Requester: Stan Soojung
For: OU What's Their Last?
Art Direction: Not picky at all, but something like 2 prominent OU pokemon in a lab / workshop picking out other mons would be neat. But as I said, if you have a better idea, go wild!

Requester: Randomnick
For: RU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: I don't have any preference about the art style's direction, I just want something between the principal RU mons and their checks (something like Hera and Moltres/Gligar or Reuniclus and Quagsire).
Here the thread for reference

Requester: Luigi and Isa
For: Smogon Snake Draft (official trophy tour that will get a lot of social media exposure)
Art direction: we need a banner for the whole tournament, something similar to spl and wcop though the theme should be snake related.
I was thinking the name of the tour being either made of snake pokemon or being held up by snake pokemon, specifically 1 or 2 of arbok, snivy, dunsparce (lol) or steelix, since the following mons will be team mascots and thus unavailable: ekans, serperior, rayquaza, tapu fini, seviper, dragonair, gyarados, milotic, zygarde and giratina.
Also important: the signups will be posted around the 10th of august most likely so we need the banner done by then

Requester: MeButYou82
Tournament Name: Draft Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups go up on August 4th at the earliest.
Art Direction: Abra sitting inside a typical golden trophy, with the words "Draft Cup" somewhere, perhaps on the base of the trophy. If you'd rather do something else or have another idea, anything involving top tier LC Pokemon and a trophy is great too!

Requester: Solerme
For: BSPL Team Logo
Art Direction: I'm the manager of one of the teams that will play the battle spot premier league, the Anistar Farseers, and we don't have a logo yet. Do you think it's possible to make a simple one for my team? I'd like to use to use Espeon as the mascotte
Image: By FellFromtheSky

Requesters: Hikari and Leru
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo - Lanakila Nagas
Art Direction: Bummer helped me with this: https://puu.sh/wVz0q/870e8be1b0.txt
There are thousands of naga pictures on the internet thanks to dota that can be used for inspiration. I can provide some if needed

Requester: ict and Poek
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo - Pacifidlog Pitviper (Seviper)

Art Direction: We had the idea that we would want a Seviper wrapped around a wood bridge as it fits the theme of Pacifidlog Town which consists of wooden houses connected by wooden bridges over a sea. Thats the next point we would want to mention that we would like to have it surrounded by a blue background so it looks like water kinda.
Image: By Modeling Clay

Requesters: CrashinBoomBang & KratosMana
For: Smogon Snake Draft team Logo - Terminus Taipans (Zygarde)

Okay, we back now that I'm not insane anymore! We've decided to change everything and have it not look awkward, plus have 50% Zygarde be the focus of the picture instead of Big Boss. What we'd like to see is a big ass Zygarde 50% in the middle of the picture with the name "Terminus Taipans" underneath. No more of the stupid statue thing either, just make it a Zygarde in the flesh please! However, we'd also like for the other 2 Zygarde formes to be represented in the logo; while the main Zygarde should be reasonably large, we'd like to see Zygarde 10% and 100% to the left and right of 50% Zygarde, but instead of being fully visible like the middle Zygarde we'd like for them to be less visible and more "in the dark"/have them have somewhat of a Silhouette-ish feel but with glaring eyes. Something along the lines of this:

Artists rendition part two (open)

(Text should probably be quite a bit bigger than that; We'd like for the text to be given a cave-y statue-y feel to represent the whole Terminus Cave theme. Also the Zygarde should look something like that, don't feel that having the whole beast on there is necessary. Also probably a good idea to move the heads down a little and maybe make them a little bit larger in relation to the main Zygarde. And obviously "connect" them to the main one, this is supposed to be a logo after all and not a landscape)

Can give more information is something is unclear, so feel free to ask! Can also give further specifications regarding size if needed. A lot more confident about this than the hogwash I wrote last weekend, thanks in advance!

Image: By Jackii

Requesters: Hogg & Christo
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo - Victory Road Rattlers
Art Direction: Our team mascot is Ekans, and we would like our logo to prominently feature Ekans and to be in the general style of a baseball or basketball team logo. I've sketched up a sample logo based on some old baseball team logos I've googled, but if you have another direction that you think would be better, we're open to that as well as long as it meets the same feel. Possibly add on Ekans biting a pokeball if it can be added without making the image look too crowded (not essential but could be a nice extra element).

Requester: Broken Phobias
For: Upcoming PU tour that has already been aproved
Art Direction: So It's a CUP style tournament similar to VGC's Hydreigon CUP. The artist can take this anyway he or she wants. I'd just appreciate to be a better Quality then what I made. Thanks!
Image: By icepick

Requester: Drew
For: You're Not My Type LC Tour
Art Direction: Probably a panel of judges (just random LC mons) turning away a Pokemon or 2 of the same type OR a Pokemon of 1 type turning away a Pokemon of another type as if they're shoving off a flirt (maybe Torchic turning away Croagunk?)

Requesters: Zebraiken & d0nut
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo - Lake of Rage Leviathans (Gyarados)
Art Direction: Shiny Gyarados (regular, not mega) is our mascot. As such, we'd like red to be a primary color of the logo, but otherwise feel free to take liberties. We're fond of SPL-style vector logos, but also understand that it's pretty tough to design and create good-looking vector art, so we aren't adamant about it. Preferably, the logo would prominently feature Gyarados's head, since we think it's the most distinctive feature of Gyarados. We're also open to other ideas or directions if you dream up a good one!

Requesters:Ciele and Funkasaurus
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo - Goldenrod Gliders (Rayquaza)
Art Direction: As the team name suggests, we would like something involving Rayquaza flying (Gliding) around or above Goldenrod City, perhaps with the Radio Tower being a secondary focal point after Rayquaza. Talented artist Funkasaurus has offered this as a reference point. Incorporating some kind of gold colouring in the logo would also be nice since it is Goldenrod after all.
Image: by monomite

Requester: Jirachee and two-time Smogon Tour champion BKC AKA autumn leaves
For: Smogon Snake Draft team logo
Art Direction: Our team is called the Ambrette Astrotias and our mascot is Milotic, so we'd like to have both of them on the primary logo. Because Milotic is a sea snake, we'd like to celebrate that and include a few sea themed elements in the logo. Something that'd look great in my opinion would be a shield-like logo (like professional soccer team logos.) If possible, it'd be great to have both a main logo and some artwork to add to signatures, it's fun to show team pride that way!
Image: by monomite

Requester:BlueSkiddo
For:Doubles UU Metagame Thread
Details:Good choices of mons to include in the banner would include: Thundurus-Incarnate, Genesect, Keldeo, Sylveon, or Kyurem-Black (they've got pretty nice color synergy as well).

Requester: Airwind
For: cap teambuild workshop
Art Direction: Add some capmons

Requester: OP
Tournament name: LC Fall Seasonal
Art Direction: Something cute preferred, some good pokemon to include might be Timburr, Pumpkaboo, or autumn form of Deerling. Not too sure what mons represent fall well. They could be trick or treating, at a pumpkin patch, or just surrounded by some fall trees. Not picky at all, do p much whatever you want as the artist!
Here's the Summer and Spring ones if that helps

Requester: Tony
Tournament name: UU Majors
Art Direction: I'll leave the creative stuff to the creator, but it's important that the banner features a few current UU staples. Examples would be Latias, Scizor, Cobalion, Primarina, Hydreigon and Swampert (regular Swampert, not its Mega Evolution!). Thanks! ^_^
Deadline: by Bummer

Requester: Eternally
For: NU Victim Of The Week
Art Direction: I dont have anything particular in mind, would love to have Rhydon, Sceptile, and Sawk in the banner.

Requester: iRebel
For: PU Research Week
Art Direction: something like two PU pokemon judges writing notes on a mon on some sort of stage would be cool. The pokemon judges could be something along the lines of sableye and then anything else for the rest of the mons. If this is too complicated feel free to do do whatever you'd like
Image: by Dibs The Dreamer

Requester: Exploudit
For: OU's Community Create-a-Team
Art Direction: I really don't know what I'd like to see to be completely honest. For sure something incorporating Lando-T and Magearna since they're not only arguably the most viable Pokémon in the entire tier but also because they form an amazing offensive and defensive core. Maybe have Landorus-T and Magearna kind of discussing what teammates they would like or something as if they were planning the rest of the team, but this is for sure not definitive, take any route you want just let me know :)
Image: by Blazenix

Requester: Twix
For: PU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: something with PU mons doing out of the ordinary things (something like Magmortar summoning the sun, an oricorio electric wearing a rocky helmet, mesprit using hyper beam, dragon hammer exeggutor-alola, etc.) with font saying "PU Next Best Thing"

Requester: Nightingales
For: uu ladder challenge
Art Direction: Basically was thinking of just the normal 1st, 2nd, 3rd place podium, preferably with Mega Sceptile in first place, Delphox in second, and Crobat in third, but I'm open for anything. c:
edits were made

Requester: Megazard
For: Gen 7 PU Sample Teams
Art Direction: The old artwork references a ton of mons that just aren't too relevant anymore. No specific design requests or anything, but new/relevant mons that aren't likely to leave the tier way too soon include Skuntank, Charizard, Weezing, Jynx, Musharna, Mesprit, Oricorio-Sensu, Lycanroc... idk just trying to help

Requester: Za Meowdo
For: WCoP 2018 Team Austria Logo
Art Direction: We decided to use Latias as the team's mascot. Design-wise we are very open-minded, the artist is free to express his thoughts, tho we'd like the words 'Team Austria' whether it's on Latias' wings or at the bottom as well as the Austrian flag (or the colors, resembling the flag) to be included. Some ideas would be picturing Latias fly up the alps or including the St. Stephan's cathedral or the giant ferris wheel. Latias could even be used on the middle of the flag to replace the eagle that is used on the real thing.

Requester: galbia
For: PU Circuit / PU in general
Art direction: i really like the smogon doubles logo as a reference point and this one would be used for the PU tournaments circuit as a whole too, pokemon like skuntank and carracosta should be relevant for a while
Image: by LifeisDANK

Requester: King Wyanut
For: RU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I think it would adorable if there was a Bewear with like a construction hat and plans talking to like a chesnaught or something, but anything of the general building theme + RU mons would suffice
Image: by LifeisDANK

Requester: Chill Shadow
For: Smogon Exhibitions
Art Direction: I need a logo for the team i'm managing, The Mind Blowing Blacephalons please n_n i dont have anything in particular in mind, i guess maybe literally what the name is but in a cool-looking logo. Thanks a lot!
e: my co-manager snaga suggested a nice idea, which is basically depict our logo as like a magician, which i think would be pretty cool if it's feasible, thanks again!
Image: By GenOne

Requester: Shadestep
Tournament name: NeverUsed League / NU League
Projected Deadline: January 1
Art Direction: High Viability Pokemon in NU, such as Sneasel, Delphox, Emboar, etc. Minimalistic design would be cool

Requester: Haund
For: Italian Articles Index
Art Direction:http://www.smogon.com/translations/ita/index basically i'd like to replace the current banner of the index with a new piece of art. theres nothing wrong in particular with the old one; however, it wasnt done at my request and some people (myself included) would like a change. i dont really have any specific request, just to include the text "Hub Italiano" (either big if it's has a banner-ish shape or a bit smaller if it's more of an article-like image) and either rampardos or machamp holding the italian flag. dimensions shape etc are not relevant to me so whoever wants to take this on, feel free to unleash your creativity. for instance this http://www.smogon.com/articles/images/deutsche-room.png is a very simple image that i personally like a ton and that would work perfectly, shame it's for the germans :pirate:
Image: By MamOwOswine

Requester: Feliburn
Art Direction: I'd love to have a dope logo for the team I'm managing "The Max Attaka Stakatakas", I couldn't come up w/ any idea for it but something that displays a strong stakataka maybe. Thanks.
Image: By LifeisDANK

1515455488179.png

Requesters: Wascally Wabbit, UU Room Moderator Ark, UU Leader Hogg, and Accelgor

For: UU Forum King of the Hill Project

Art Direction: What I’m looking for is a knight charging towards a king who is on a Hill. I want the king to be mienshao with a crown on his head, and the knight to be Doublade, and the horse to mudsdale, or cobalion. Honestly whatever you thing looks best as long as the Pokémon are similar to a horse and a knight.
View attachment 100715
1518256568064.png

Requester:Hootie
For: NU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: I don't have any particular theme or concept in mind, but I'd love it to include Delphox, Vaporeon, Virizion, Steelix, and Golbat.
1518256598068.png

Requester: The Ubers moderation team
For: 2018 Ubers Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: This thread is going to be an announcement post that will detail the plans for the Ubers 2018 circuit, and will be a stickied thread in the main Ubers forum for the entire duration of 2018 so I felt it was worth requesting some generalized art for it. I'm open to many ideas as long as its Ubers related. The result of this request may come in handy for future general threads that don't require a specific banner, so this will likely be useful for more than just the tournament announcement post, which could help with the art direction.
1518414185075.png

Requester: Nayrz and Hack
For: Ubers Old Gens Hub
Art Direction: Probably something that shows a span of the generations (or anything time based, open to interpretation) with Ubers Pokemon. The thread is a collection of resources for ADV/DPP/BW2/ORAS Ubers, so anything from there is fine.
Artist: ColinTheComputer
1518414334180.png

Requester:
Dream
For: Ubers Seasonals
Art Direction: I think what would look best would be a weather-oriented logo utilizing Uber-viable Pokemon, so anything that shows a weather clash of some sorts, maybe a battle between Primal Groudon's Sunlight and Primal Kyogre's rain. Another option could be anything involving the new SM/USM mons (Ultra Necro, Solgaleo and Lunala's Necrozma forms or w/e) in a winter theme or whatever. Its really up to the artist :D
1519204348226.png

Requester: AriiStella
Art Direction: Hey, I'm a manager as well and I'd like a logo for my team "Cosmogtic Lunalas". I want it to have a Lunala and in the lower part two cosmogs, one in each side and with the name of the team together with small stars in the background. I'd really appreciate it if you could do the design of the Pokemon chibi-like, make it look cute but not extremely cute please. Thanks in advance!
1521466198900.png

Requester: Marjane
For: CAP Social Media
Art Direction: This thread is going to be an announcement post which will be about CAP's social media team, what we do and how to join us. It is going to be an important thread which is why I feel it should have a banner that explains just how important it is. I really liked this banner and how it screamed "look people this is what is happening" and I'm looking for a similar feeling and aspect. I'd really like for the banner to use CAPmons such as Necturna, Kitsunoh and Pajantom (those are just examples). Thank you for your time!
1521466363407.png

Requester: Mysterious M
For: Team Greece (WCOP)
Direction:
Since our country's flag is blue and white,i would like a keldeo resolute form in front of our flag? or something to have with the greek flag and keldeo resolute anyway.It also need to say team greece somewhere; I want the keldeo to look agressive btw. Thanks.
1521496299220.png

Completed Requests part II

Requester: Yung Dramps
For: 1v1 Throwback (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-throwback.3632458/#post-7754886, typing this on mobile can't embed link)
Art Direction: I think an Avengers style line-up of the best Pokemon from each generation with a banner at the top saying "1v1 throwback" would look really cool (Examples of some top threats from each generation include RBY Tauros, GSC Zapdos and Raikou, ADV Lax and Suicune, DPP Rhyperior and Infernape and BW Genesect). Another idea I had was to have a Rhyperior and a Suicune having an epic 1-on-1 duel in the middle of a stadium or something, with the aforementioned top-tier threats watching and cheering in the stands/background. This design would emphasize the "1v1" aspect much more. Whatever option you choose, just make it look cool!
Image: By Chocolate Thunda

Requester: Escoffier
For: CAP Teambuilding Competition [Project Banner]
Art Direction: Construction zone-esque vibe with any combination of Kerfluffle/Fidgit/Pyroak[Just seem to be the best toys to play around with artistically in this theme, but feel free to change it up however the artist sees fit.] highlighting the piece as subjects. Hardhats, hammers/tools, etc.. That type of thing.
Image: MamOwOswine

Requester: Darquezze
For: CAP Social Media
Details: Hi, I'm currently hosting the official CAP Project feed on Google+, and I'm searching for someone to create banners that represent CAP's noticeable Pokemon. I'm looking for an Arghonaut bulking up and a nerdy Necturna, and the dimensions have to be 1080x608. If anyone can help out with this, thank you so much!
Image: MamOwOswine

Requester: roman
For: ru victim of the week
Art Direction: maybe something with like milotic, shaymin, and mega ampharos. idk, just make it cute!!:3
Image: Moon

Requester: xray
For: Smogon World Cup Team Germany
Art Direction: A Quagsire juggling with three Exeggutor heads. The Quagsire should stand on one feet and it should look a bit like in a circus. Maybe give the Quagsire a cool hat, like a topper or so with the three colors of Germany: black, red, gold. There should be written "Germany" somewhere in the background, maybe in the sky or do 7 Exeggutor heads and one of the letters in "g e r m a n y" on top of each of them. Thanks :)
Image: BlueberryBlanket

Requester: Adrian Marin
For: Suicide Cup https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/suicide-cup.3633603/
Art Direction: I imagine the prospects of creating a rather dark, yet comical banner for an incredibly unique metagame is rather amusing. Find the red line regarding what is acceptable, but do not cross it! I would like to see a battered up Smeargle chasing its own tail! If possible, it would also be incredible if top threats like Gothitelle, Accelgor, Jumpluff and Abra were added. Don't forget to add a really cool, twisted looking font that says "Suicide Cup". As for the size, I'd like it to be comparable to this thread's banner. Thank you, I really admire you guys!
Image: T-Lukke

Requester: curiosity
For: OU Matchmaking
Art Direction: honestly anything involving two pokemon working together will be amazing!
Image: T-Lukke

Requester: drampa's grandpa
For: OM Mashup Megathread (link)
Art Direction: Should include the text "OM Mashup Megathread" or "Other Metas Mashup Megathread". I think a bunch of meta names around the main title (Balanced Hackmons, Almost Any Ability, STABmons, Anything Goes, and Mix and Mega) connected by a Ditto would be interesting. Acronyms are fine (BH, AAA, STAB, AG, MnM). I'm of course open to artistic recommendations and input.
Image: Bummer

Requester: zizalith
For: ru checks compendium
Art Direction: hi, i dont really have anything set in mind for this but the banner should have top tier mons like mandibuzz and salazzle (think a ranks or so). could be doing something like playing checkers or something idk lol.

Requester: slated
For: UnderUsed Team Bazaar
Art Direction: basically anything showing a UU pokemon holding up a sign saying "team bazaar" - I think the OU one looks really cool: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ultra-sm-ou-bazaar.3587317/
I don't have anything super particular to request here, just make sure it features a uu pokemon and says "team bazaar" somewhere in the art :]
Image: by Gravity Monkey

Requester: TJ
For: USM PU Role Compendium USM PU Resources https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pu-resources-thread.3611496/#post-7463107
Art Direction: I dont really have anything in mind, but I want some of the top PU Pokemon included (Mesprit, Skuntank, Gurdurr, Regirock, Eelektross, Swanna) Make it cool please! (:
Bummer Edit: Gonna go ahead and decide that separate posts in a thread won't get banners on their own. Since the linked thread doesn't have anything in the first post, one can use the same art direction to make a banner for PU Resources.
Image: by T-Lukke

Requester: zizalith
For: ru best next thing
Art Direction: id like a pokemon using an unusual move or item like belch salazzle, z hyper beam comfey, cb chesnaught, ect

Requester: Stan Soojung
For: sm nu set viability rankings http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-nu-sets-viability-rankings.3626447/
Direction: i'm not picky whatsoever, just something cool w some top mons in sm nu, go as wild and be as creative as u wanna be !

Requester:
For:
Details:
Image:

RODAN

follow me for more golem memes
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
hello, id like to request art for the Smogon Quote Database. Idk what would be in it, i think maybe some sort of goofy ass librarian or something. Use ur imagination.

Arhops

(homophobe)
hello, id like to request art for the Smogon Quote Database. Idk what would be in it, i think maybe some sort of goofy ass librarian or something. Use ur imagination.
How about something like this

It would use the same color scheme as Rotom and would be of course way cleaner via vectors and the words would say quote database.

edit: i added color to the sketch to show you what it will look like (still rough, the colors sill be solid and the lines will be much more visable)

Last edited:

Arhops

(homophobe)
Hey, I'd like a request for an OM I posted, RBY LC.

I don't know how to describe it really, just do your magic with top threats like Slowpoke, Abra, or Gastly!
it says to flood this with wip's so here's a work in progress:

anything you'd like me to change? (ill be changing some things myself so dont use this yet)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
is a Pre-Contributor
Something for Type Remix if you'd please :)

EDIT: what I would like to see would be some of the normal OU threats (Aegislash and Talonflame) with their new typings (Water/Fighting and Fire/Water respectively), along with the words Type Remix in the center. If you'd like, you could put Water/Dragon Pikachu near the words as well, but that is entirely up to you. I'm not particularly picky about the style or colors you use.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Art Co-Leader
Gonna need to quote this guideline again:

- Be as detailed as you'd like with the requests. While there are some artists that may have ideas of their own to tackle your request, I can assure you that the majority of our artists appreciate if they have suggestions on what Pokemons you'd like in the picture, what they should be doing, what the text should say, or any other detail that brings the point home.
Those of you making requests, check the OP again. A request with close to no description is fine and all, but you don't actually help the artist create something tailormade for your particular project or thread. What's the main idea behind it? What Pokemon are front runners of this new thing you have? What setting or props would you like see being used? What style? Colors? Anything! If you don't ellaborate on what you'd like to see, then you relinquish your right to object if the final image isn't to your liking.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is an Artist
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but if one of the requests has already been completed, is it still permissible to work on a submission for that request anyway? I have some ideas, but I'm not sure if they would still be taken into consideration if the request has already been fulfilled by someone.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Art Co-Leader
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but if one of the requests has already been completed, is it still permissible to work on a submission for that request anyway? I have some ideas, but I'm not sure if they would still be taken into consideration if the request has already been fulfilled by someone.
Not a stupid question. In fact, it's something that I forgot to address. In the other thread, Art for Tournaments, we generally allow plenty of users to submit their work since it's possible to use multiple images during the course of the tour. But in the case of this thread, only one image ends up being used, which means that all of the submitted images compete for the same slot. So basically, anyone is free to create another image even though the request was recently fulfilled (as in, within a day or two), but if the requester is content with the previous image and maybe even already using it, then odds are that additional submissions aren't that neccessary. So sadly, there may be some feelings of disappointment when people with ideas get beaten by other entries, or when artists have their work getting switched with another submission, but I hope that everyone can be good sports about it, and not beat yourself down if your image ends up unused. Although it deserves to be mentioned that even unused images can count towards being rewarded with a community or artist badge.

Arhops

(homophobe)
Something for Type Remix if you'd please :)

EDIT: what I would like to see would be some of the normal OU threats (Aegislash and Talonflame) with their new typings (Water/Fighting and Fire/Water respectively), along with the words Type Remix in the center. If you'd like, you could put Water/Dragon Pikachu near the words as well, but that is entirely up to you. I'm not particularly picky about the style or colors you use.
I made you this, kinda like it, kinda don't.

(dont forget you can wait for other people to make you art if you want to see other options!)
also i found out i hate drawing aegis

Last edited:

Regime

GOD IS A WOMAN
is an Artist Alumnus
Arhops , that looks amazing! I know it isn't my choice, but I just wanna add that I feel as though the Water and Fighting Arm stands out way too much. I think if you use the Blue already in the piece, and then a more subtle read, it will tie in better. :)

Minus

box that is conscious and wishes it weren’t a box.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can someone please draw for NU Research Week? Something with maybe a mismagius wearing glasses looking through some files would be nice! or maybe even something like Feraligatr and Vileplume fighting over a file. Whichever would be easier, rlly appreciate the great art guys !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)