The Workshop

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Requester: SectoniaServant
For: OM Bazaar
Art Direction: OM Bazaar should be included, but it’s up to the artist to decide what pokemon they want to add to represent OMs. Some possible choices could be
Snorlax for AAA, Sylveon for STABmons, Mew for Camomons, etc. You can have a quick look at the VRs to determine what’ll be best to add!

aaaaaaaa i'm sorry this took so long

full res link: https://www.pixenli.com/image/DJkDqi_N
compressed version (still usable): https://www.pixenli.com/image/4qC8tBZB

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: n10sit
For: SwSh Doubles UU thread (contains sample teams and viability rankings)
Art Direction: A few Pokemon, either drawn or already available images, around a text logo for Doubles UU. See last gens art made by Bummer which is currently the placeholder for the thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/doubles-uu.3658504/ I don't want a copy of that art, but thats definitely the general vibe and image I want from the art.

Certain Pokemon may move between tiers more than others, and we obviously have DLC coming up, but I think a few DUU mainstays will be Pokemon like Aegislash, Kyurem, Cinderace, Inteleon, Primarina, and Jellicent. Truly, feel free to incorporate any Pokemon you see on the VR in the linked thread. Thank you so much!

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: 2xTheTap
For: SS PU Effective, Creative, and Underrated Sets Thread
Art Direction: Ultimately up to the artist, but if it could be done in a similar style to this great post above by brzozod526, that would be amazing. Something that showcases an unusual set in PU, ex. Rocky Helmet Dubwool, Eject Pack (Leaf Storm) Roselia, Heavy Duty-Boots Gourgeist, Thief Hitmontop are possible options. Totally up to the artist which pokemon they draw, but I would prefer a Pokemon from our viability rankings to be drawn (anything B- and above if you can). Thank you very much!

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
Art Direction: Ultimately up to the artist, but if it could be done in a similar style to this great post above by brzozod526, that would be amazing. Something that showcases an unusual set in PU, ex. Rocky Helmet Dubwool, Eject Pack (Leaf Storm) Roselia, Heavy Duty-Boots Gourgeist, Thief Hitmontop are possible options. Totally up to the artist which pokemon they draw, but I would prefer a Pokemon from our viability rankings to be drawn (anything B- and above if you can). Thank you very much!
i'll take this

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Moutemoute
For: SS UU Speedlist & SS UU Role Compendium
Art Direction: For SS UU Speedlist I'm looking for a banner with this "style / idea" (not animated obv). With Pokemon such as Noivern/Flygon, Cobalion and a slower Pokemon like Sylveon or Weezing-Galar. For the format, something like the current banner or a bit larger. Same format for the SS UU Role Compendium but here I don't have any idea so I let the artist do whatever (s)he wants as long as the art is understandable ! It's better if the banners contains the word "UU Speedlist" or "SS UU Speedlist" and the same applies for the "UU Role Compendium" or "SS UU Role Compendium". Digital art prefered.. thanks in advance !
yoink
1590771724940.png

Requester: ice-master-523
For: Anything Goes Premier League II
Art Direction: Something with Mega Rayquaza and Zacian-Crowned, preferably on opposite sides facing each other/fighting each other and AGPL II written in the middle.
How is this so far...feel free to tell me anything before I finalize the Rayquaza.
1591034726741.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
How is this so far...feel free to tell me anything before I finalize the Rayquaza.
View attachment 250940
It looks pretty amazing, thanks a lot for the hard work! If you could write "II" so that it has "Anything Goes Premier League II" written that would be great. Thanks again

hope this looks okay!
Thanks a lot for the hard work! It looks great. But it seems there's been two banners made so and we'll probably use HanSoloIndie's. Again thanks a lot for the effort!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)