New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'd like the "guy" to be removed from my username as it longer applies; in fact it's dead, and I want to give folks the best possible chance at not gendering me.
Thank you!

did -lily

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Hello,

I know that I already have had more than one name change, but I was wondering if an exception could be made here. I have been removed from this site for the most part since 2019, its been about 2.5ish years and I have had very sporadic activity since and was looking to get back into things, so I was hoping there could be some leniency.

I'd like to have my name changed to MagusZ. My reasoning for this is the following:
1. I use Magus in basically every social media I use, most notably discord, and I do use MagusZ itself on Pokemon Showdown.
2. The name Lux92 and Lux in general is unfortunately associated with drama with certain users, nothing I want to get into (EDIT: if the super mod/admin wants me to talk about it to prove it i can do so in DMs or smth) but I'd definitely like a chance to have a clean slate seeing I'm pretty far removed from that drama and wish to get back into the site.

If MagusZ is not acceptable for having a distracting character added on (much like how Magus. would not be acceptable) then I'd like to be named Route 210. I use this on PS! too.

Please let me know if my name change request is not acceptable for any reason. Thank you very much!

did -lily

I would like to change my name from Sunrose to Bless
The past 6 months have been a living hell and I'm grateful for all the people that helped me get through it.
I joined this site in 2019 but I don't feel comfortable with going by the name Sunrose anymore.
I've made myself look like a fool in the doubles discord time after time and I lost my identity.
I went to therapy for 4 months straight and I've been reformed. I quit drinking and my suicidal thoughts are gone.
This feels right so I'm hoping I can get this name change

i'm happy to hear things are getting better for you, hope all is well now. did the change -lily

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi, i'd like to get a name change to s,dks%jh,2n. it's been what i've been using on discord for a while now. i stole the gum name from some1 BUT that was 3 yrs ago and tbh im tired of being named gum like.. idk can i give it back? and i cant come up w names so it's just a keyboard smash now. ik that if this happens i wont get another name change and im fine w that (haha react if ur a LOSER)

go away

hi, i'd like to get a name change to s,dks%jh,2n. it's been what i've been using on discord for a while now. i stole the gum name from some1 BUT that was 3 yrs ago and tbh im tired of being named gum like.. idk can i give it back? and i cant come up w names so it's just a keyboard smash now. ik that if this happens i wont get another name change and im fine w that (haha react if ur a LOSER)
:worrywhirl:

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Asking for a name change to Scholar. I no longer use this name anywhere and all it brings up for me is bad memories from a bad stage in my life and wanting to start anew to reflect on the changes I have made to my behavior. I did take this name from someone back in 2019-2020 I think? I can provide more details on discord if it is needed @ Zer0#0902, I just want this username gone and don't want to go back to my other two usernames either.

Edit: not a joke request, I main Scholar in FFXIV and has become part of my identity in a positive light. I hate seeing the name Yami when referring to me since it brings up bad memories.

we had to discuss this a bit given how many changes you've had in the past but we're ok with this being the final one
did -lily

Hiya , I request for my namechange to Call me PK ( Same alphabetical order as here ). The main reason of me applying for a name change is that Cmpk is what most of the people call me on Showdown and this alt is what I have been using for a long time. Also having your irl name as a gaming site name is kinda weird.

did -lily

I would like to ask for a second name change to "Banbadoro" to fit better with my identity, so I would like to have that name going forward. This name is unregistered on Smogon. I am moving into a whole new chapter irl and am making a whole host of changes, thus would really appreciate a second name change and I acknowledge there cannot be another.

(Linked initial and successful changes)

ya--mari
Could I have my profile unlocked and the "formerly" title removed?

yup -lily

I would like to revert to "85percent". 3 months have passed since this name change, and it just doesn't feel right - I miss 85percent. I'm aware that this means I won't be able to get a name change again in the future, that's fine. Thanks and a happy new year :]

oki--mari
Hey, I would like to ask for my profile to be unlocked. Thanks :]

okidoki -lily

I'd like to request to change my name to Azelfie14, as Shadow Kirby is an old username that I don't use on any platforms anymore. Also, my name on PS is Azelfie14.

did -lily

Reactions: Ron
Hello, I would like to change my name to Ailura since this is the name I use on PS + disc. I haven't used the account FantinaFan in about 1.5 years and I doubt people will recognize me anymore.

did -lily

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Can I request a namechange to "Neko" (Its with capital N)? This is because Fish sticks cat is a very long name + I'm usually called Neko 90% of the time (plus my alts in PS are all about cats). Thank you :blobnom:

Edit: nvm Neko is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/neko.13987

ya
Can I get Neko? I understand that there will be no takebacks (plus Neko is the superior name anyway...) :blobnom:

Thank you in advance

im kind of glad this is happening because ever since you pointed out how unfortunate your old name styling was i haven't really been able to unread it

did -lily

thank you soo much :blobnom:
-Neko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)