NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Well, It's Safe to say my Strongest Desire isn't to vote for you Today.
Who, then?

I really don't think scum!Laurel ever posts something that outlandish.
I don't think it really is outlandish. I've seen plenty of derptells before. They're often based around the setup and some misunderstanding of it.

If we really wanna chase down the wine, the question is did Laurel confirm without seeing the OP, which says it's 2d3.

It is now airing so I'll brb for an hour but yes, he's certainly still there. As I discussed with Caff, what people were trying to read to me is WIFOM to the point of it being completely irrelevant to reading, so nothing has changed about his standing

I'm eager to see the rationale for this, particularly whether this is to do with Tommy or Litt's post chain.
Really more hoping people would either jump on or try to deflect or something by the time I got back, but no dice. If I had a case on anyone, I'd build it but I'm not especially sure of anything. But I'm not putting much of any stock into a recent sub's posts compared to Tommy.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I don't think it really is outlandish. I've seen plenty of derptells before. They're often based around the setup and some misunderstanding of it.

If we really wanna chase down the wine, the question is did Laurel confirm without seeing the OP, which says it's 2d3.
Probably best to assume derptell.
Does "derptell" mean "scumtell" here or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)